Aussies kicking Yankee a**

CPR
Edited Date/Time 11/21/2018 3:54am
First Australia beat the USA at MXdN, then the Aussies beat them in the team race at AusX Open, now the ISDE in both the open and women's classes. What's goin on USA, you used to be the sport leaders? While we were wannabes ......Well at least you got the pit bike MXdN cup to hold on to.
|
CPR
11/20/2018 2:17am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
WGAF.
Come on Mav, have a sense of humour.
GoldenKTM
11/20/2018 3:01am
CPR wrote:
First Australia beat the USA at MXdN, then the Aussies beat them in the team race at AusX Open, now the ISDE in both the open...
First Australia beat the USA at MXdN, then the Aussies beat them in the team race at AusX Open, now the ISDE in both the open and women's classes. What's goin on USA, you used to be the sport leaders? While we were wannabes ......Well at least you got the pit bike MXdN cup to hold on to.
Who won the AusX open?

The Shop

11/20/2018 3:37am
Settle down dickhead! From Australia
EZZA 95B wrote:
Laughing Straya. Woohoo Waleed AlyWoohooSillyLaughing StrayaShockedSadUnsureDizzyBlush

IN

Non-Moto: Even though this Izaac Butterbean looks like a fuckwit, I agree.
https://youtu.be/CQbUSXkl8v4
I hate everything about that clown show. Should have the puppets fighting in big red boots. Let's not get started on that McGregor show. Fucking disgrace to anyone who says fookin coont on the daily!
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1151st
11/20/2018 3:46am Edited Date/Time 11/20/2018 3:47am
I hate everything about that clown show. Should have the puppets fighting in big red boots. Let's not get started on that McGregor show. Fucking disgrace...
I hate everything about that clown show. Should have the puppets fighting in big red boots. Let's not get started on that McGregor show. Fucking disgrace to anyone who says fookin coont on the daily!
He can take his gold loogie and let Lisa Walkinonsons jam it up her bandana clad beaten favourite of a pathetic excuse for a man's arse... Which is no doubt
already flogged out from the strap-on she wears to root him and Aly.Laughing

Drink!
Deja New
11/20/2018 3:51am
Settle down dickhead! From Australia
EZZA 95B wrote:
Laughing Straya. Woohoo Waleed AlyWoohooSillyLaughing StrayaShockedSadUnsureDizzyBlush

IN

Non-Moto: Even though this Izaac Butterbean looks like a fuckwit, I agree.
https://youtu.be/CQbUSXkl8v4
Waleen is a total knob jockey how the fuck he got a journo job is fucking beyond me! koshi is a total arrogant condescending tosser too. Imagine a show with those two tools.
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1151st
11/20/2018 4:01am
Deja New wrote:
Waleen is a total knob jockey how the fuck he got a journo job is fucking beyond me! koshi is a total arrogant condescending tosser too...
Waleen is a total knob jockey how the fuck he got a journo job is fucking beyond me! koshi is a total arrogant condescending tosser too. Imagine a show with those two tools.
Like the great Jemcee would most likely say; they can all "gaaarn git faaarked".Woohoo
Deja New
11/20/2018 4:07am
Deja New wrote:
Waleen is a total knob jockey how the fuck he got a journo job is fucking beyond me! koshi is a total arrogant condescending tosser too...
EZZA 95B wrote:
Like the great Jemcee would most likely say; they can all "gaaarn git faaarked".Woohoo
We need more guys like this dude to go on the project Woohoo
https://youtu.be/5qEFFR8gX6k
On the phucking phone so I can embed ......
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1151st
11/20/2018 4:10am Edited Date/Time 11/20/2018 4:10am
Deja New wrote:
Laughing That's a classic! Grimforsure's a cunt too.

Deja New
11/20/2018 4:16am
Deja New wrote:
EZZA 95B wrote:
Laughing That's a classic! Grimforsure's a cunt too.

We’re not aloud to talk politics here on viral or I’d say Scott Morison’s a right cunt too Smile shoot we got Canberra set up with dickheads it’s not politics it show business for ugly fuckers Smile
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1151st
11/20/2018 4:26am
Deja New wrote:
We’re not aloud to talk politics here on viral or I’d say Scott Morison’s a right cunt too :) shoot we got Canberra set up with...
We’re not aloud to talk politics here on viral or I’d say Scott Morison’s a right cunt too Smile shoot we got Canberra set up with dickheads it’s not politics it show business for ugly fuckers Smile
Deja New
11/20/2018 4:32am
CPR wrote:
First Australia beat the USA at MXdN, then the Aussies beat them in the team race at AusX Open, now the ISDE in both the open...
GoldenKTM wrote:
Who won the AusX open?

kage173
11/20/2018 4:41am
CPR wrote:
Back to the topic. I think you have a bit of a point. The gap between US and international riders is thinning. But I think part of that is that the absolute best from all over the world come to our series. Spare me on Herlings. I'm talking about people who ride both formats. I also think SX has gotten bigger in other countries. The Aus sx series is now a legit series that us riders consider. Brayton is a perfect example.

I say that the global competition has stepped up. I dont think the US level has dropped. As far as ISDE I dont think US is a dominant force are we? I dont think we started winning it until just a few years ago.
Deja New
11/20/2018 4:47am
CPR wrote:
kage173 wrote:
Back to the topic. I think you have a bit of a point. The gap between US and international riders is thinning. But I think part...
Back to the topic. I think you have a bit of a point. The gap between US and international riders is thinning. But I think part of that is that the absolute best from all over the world come to our series. Spare me on Herlings. I'm talking about people who ride both formats. I also think SX has gotten bigger in other countries. The Aus sx series is now a legit series that us riders consider. Brayton is a perfect example.

I say that the global competition has stepped up. I dont think the US level has dropped. As far as ISDE I dont think US is a dominant force are we? I dont think we started winning it until just a few years ago.
Dude in the 90’s we had a real SX series over here not the back yard track bulshit we have now. We had US riders al the time I saw Bradshaw a few times Eddie warren moved here and shite loads of others. Races were in stadiums and velodromes and crowds were a plenty. Now this bullshit Jimbomba or coolum fucking crap is embarrassing.
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1151st
11/20/2018 4:54am
kage173 wrote:
Back to the topic. I think you have a bit of a point. The gap between US and international riders is thinning. But I think part...

We've always had a good Supercross series, we even had 80's, Jnr. 125's, and C Grade 125/250 at most outdoor SX's, (the indoor series was for "professionals" only)... Fast Eddy Warren raced here for piss sake!Laughing It's crazy to think we haven't produced another Reed, even though they breed like rabbits. Aaaaaaaando should have gone to the states in the late '90's, he would have won a championship or two the meathead. It's not much better than it used to be, I still don't know where the fuck Jimboomba is?
kage173
11/20/2018 4:58am Edited Date/Time 11/20/2018 4:59am
Jeez. Try to give an Aussie some credit and.... ?
Deja New
11/20/2018 5:02am
kage173 wrote:

EZZA 95B wrote:
We've always had a good Supercross series, we even had 80's, Jnr. 125's, and C Grade 125/250 at most outdoor SX's, (the indoor series was for...
We've always had a good Supercross series, we even had 80's, Jnr. 125's, and C Grade 125/250 at most outdoor SX's, (the indoor series was for "professionals" only)... Fast Eddy Warren raced here for piss sake!Laughing It's crazy to think we haven't produced another Reed, even though they breed like rabbits. Aaaaaaaando should have gone to the states in the late '90's, he would have won a championship or two the meathead. It's not much better than it used to be, I still don't know where the fuck Jimboomba is?
The middle of bumfuck nowhere is where Jimbomba be at.... no in all seriousness you will need to find a place full of waleed lovers where shoes shirts and teeth are optional then you’ve found the shit hole known as Jimbomba. Back to the topic of SX in the late 80’s I race chandler sx boondal Entertainment Centre coofsharbour Sydney rockhampton and so many more was awesome with all the US guys doing races with us like Jo Jo Keller the fat fucker Smile Gordon ward with his heel Klickers Jason upshaw.
Deja New
11/20/2018 5:03am
kage173 wrote:
Jeez. Try to give an Aussie some credit and.... ?
Na we’d just piss it away like everything else Woohoo
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1151st
11/20/2018 5:06am
Deja New wrote:
The middle of bumfuck nowhere is where Jimbomba be at.... no in all seriousness you will need to find a place full of waleed lovers where...
The middle of bumfuck nowhere is where Jimbomba be at.... no in all seriousness you will need to find a place full of waleed lovers where shoes shirts and teeth are optional then you’ve found the shit hole known as Jimbomba. Back to the topic of SX in the late 80’s I race chandler sx boondal Entertainment Centre coofsharbour Sydney rockhampton and so many more was awesome with all the US guys doing races with us like Jo Jo Keller the fat fucker Smile Gordon ward with his heel Klickers Jason upshaw.
It was good times, none of this amateur day crap. Same day, same track, same hospital room...
bvm111
11/20/2018 5:52am
Who else is reading all the Aussie slang in the crockadile hunter voice? Laughing
JBernard_401
11/20/2018 7:54am
And you still have to connect at 3AM to this US server to tell us about it.
Stuntman949
11/20/2018 8:02am
Who's still runs the British Flag on their flag? We know a little about victory
Stuntman949
11/20/2018 9:15am Edited Date/Time 11/20/2018 9:16am
Who's still runs the British Flag on their flag? We know a little about victory
Barrett57 wrote:
Hawaii?
We call that East Tahiti
OldHalfway
11/20/2018 9:34am
Good on ya Aussies. More than anything though, the verbiage and slang being used is highly entertaining. Cheers.
11/20/2018 11:30am
Back to the point, you fuckers don't seem to be able to ride that fast anymore!

Like some bean stalk kid and an over the hill GP rider beat you on your own track?

" Please explain "

Post a reply to: Aussies kicking Yankee a**

The Latest