Aussies - How to watch AMA Motocross this year?

jemcee
5/29/2019 3:31am
EZZA 95B wrote:
I think he was talking about how good Motoworld on ESPN with Dave Rieff (had *to lookup the spelling) was. Or he bought some stuff from...
I think he was talking about how good Motoworld on ESPN with Dave Rieff (had *to lookup the spelling) was.
Or he bought some stuff from El Cajon?
haha ah yes I'm sure that's what he was talking about
enduro8
5/31/2019 11:43pm
I've been using NBC gold on laptop with firefox with a VPN. Not very usable overall though, quality is pretty degraded and mostly not watchable if pushed to TV via Airplay. Would definitely pick up Kayo if it were available there.

The Shop

brycepdh
8/11/2020 7:34am
Get the nbc gold package and a VPN. Works flawlessly
skypig
8/11/2020 3:15pm
Will the out doors be on Foxtel, and therefore Kayo?
Kayo is what I’ve been using for SX (One round wasn’t broadcast)
Moto GP and Superbikes on there as well.

I haven’t found NBC Gold and a VPN to work flawlessly. It did work, usually. Never on the iPad anymore (location services required on the latest version). I can’t make a VPN work with Apple TV, but I’m not very smart.
jemcee
8/11/2020 3:40pm Edited Date/Time 8/11/2020 3:42pm
skypig wrote:
Will the out doors be on Foxtel, and therefore Kayo? Kayo is what I’ve been using for SX (One round wasn’t broadcast) Moto GP and Superbikes...
Will the out doors be on Foxtel, and therefore Kayo?
Kayo is what I’ve been using for SX (One round wasn’t broadcast)
Moto GP and Superbikes on there as well.

I haven’t found NBC Gold and a VPN to work flawlessly. It did work, usually. Never on the iPad anymore (location services required on the latest version). I can’t make a VPN work with Apple TV, but I’m not very smart.
Nah they don't seem to be.. They weren't last year either, even though I messaged back and forth with them and they told me they were going to be haha

I was gonna use the Gold app but the whole VPN paying for a VPN trying to work out what one to buy and all noise hurt my head cause I too am not smart

The above site that you 100% shouldn't use doesn't require a VPN
BS12
8/13/2020 12:43am
If anyone's maybe interested in helping fund a share account for the above mentioned terrible website, therefore making us combined shareholders in the company, perhaps we'd be in a better position to get an idea of its inner workings, and therefore, create a stronger case to protest their existence?
RaceFan
8/13/2020 1:25am
Not in Australia but also southern hemisphere. I use ExpressVPN and the NBC app. No issues and I'm happy to pay the fee for just about the only sports I watch.

Post a reply to: Aussies - How to watch AMA Motocross this year?

The Latest