Aussies - How to watch AMA Motocross this year?

VET176
5/14/2019 11:28pm
Jrewing wrote:
I’m going the underground stream.
I'm going to take up corn holing
Singles or doubles?
VET176
5/14/2019 11:30pm
jemcee wrote:
That is so fucked!
Does the gold app archive?
C'mon man, it's not that early! ...or do you work Sunday mornings?Unsure
VET176
5/14/2019 11:32pm
Hope SlickNick is still weaving his magicUnsure ??
Jrewing
5/14/2019 11:33pm
Double cornholing for sure!

The Shop

jemcee
5/14/2019 11:43pm
jemcee wrote:
That is so fucked!
VET176 wrote:
Haha these first few rounds are easy it's the 3-4 am ones that suck
TreeFiddy
Fantasy
18th
5/14/2019 11:49pm
jemcee wrote:
That is so fucked!
VET176 wrote:
jemcee wrote:
Im in wa and I still get up and watch em live Smile
Looks like i`m going with that motoworldtv site.I messaged them last night...the outdoor races are live and the races are archived straight away.They said they have heaps of aussie fans that use them
motokiwi
Fantasy
235th
5/14/2019 11:53pm Edited Date/Time 5/14/2019 11:54pm
TreeFiddy wrote:
Im in wa and I still get up and watch em live :) Looks like i`m going with that motoworldtv site.I messaged them last night...the outdoor...
Looks like i`m going with that motoworldtv site.I messaged them last night...the outdoor races are live and the races are archived straight away.They said they have heaps of aussie fans that use them
Far&in oath c&nts looks like were onto a winner here ah!
jemcee
5/14/2019 11:57pm
VET176 wrote:
jemcee wrote:
TreeFiddy wrote:
Im in wa and I still get up and watch em live :) Looks like i`m going with that motoworldtv site.I messaged them last night...the outdoor...
Gonna need more information on that haha google didn't really give many results
TreeFiddy
Fantasy
18th
5/15/2019 12:03am
Its the site that hughesyzf134 mentioned earlier in this thread.After reading what he said and swapping messages with that site I`m happy to try them if nothing else develops by the weekend
deanwhite51
Fantasy
2550th
5/15/2019 12:04am
VET176 wrote:
jemcee wrote:
TreeFiddy wrote:
We need links!!! more info! ya f*cking beaut! that's a knee slapper. I hope your on to something

Theres a group on facebook about the MX and SX and every one keeps asking the same questions! If your an Aussie, should jump on for a look.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2241147266152459/
VET176
5/15/2019 12:18am
VET176 wrote:
I remember clearly Kayo advertising AMA MX as part of their package. It was the only reason I signed up. I will be shit canning it...
I remember clearly Kayo advertising AMA MX as part of their package. It was the only reason I signed up.

I will be shit canning it if they dont show it.

Seriously guys, if Foxtel do broadcast the whole season, you'd be a cheap ass not to pay $25 for Kayo. Fark, it's worth it just to watch the MotoGP. Cool
2nd thoughts, fuck MotoGP & Kayo.

Lying bastards. Complete list of sports on Kayo

jemcee
5/15/2019 12:18am
TreeFiddy wrote:
Its the site that hughesyzf134 mentioned earlier in this thread.After reading what he said and swapping messages with that site I`m happy to try them if...
Its the site that hughesyzf134 mentioned earlier in this thread.After reading what he said and swapping messages with that site I`m happy to try them if nothing else develops by the weekend
Oh ok.. Will we need a VPN?
5/15/2019 12:25am
Maybe now no one is showing it NBC will open up there app to Australia as now there is no conflict of interest to the other oz cable networks now
TreeFiddy
Fantasy
18th
5/15/2019 12:27am
TreeFiddy wrote:
Its the site that hughesyzf134 mentioned earlier in this thread.After reading what he said and swapping messages with that site I`m happy to try them if...
jemcee wrote:
No.That was one of the things I asked them.
jemcee
5/15/2019 12:30am Edited Date/Time 5/15/2019 12:32am
TreeFiddy wrote:
jemcee wrote:
TreeFiddy wrote:
No.That was one of the things I asked them.
You serious!! Fucken fuck yeah that's good shit!
Edit: I notice they do one off weekends too so I'll abuse that this weekend
If only they did surfing, boxing, speedway and motogp then I could get rid of Fuxtel haha
5/15/2019 1:16am
Be hitting that FOX eject button when I get home and telling them why. I don't care if it's not on ESPN. They need to sort their shit
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1062nd
5/15/2019 2:34am Edited Date/Time 5/15/2019 2:35am
Started watching on ESPN in '99, then there was some weird outdoor channel that was broadcasting them at one stage, then Fuel, but only the first moto's live because of Alli Sports or some shit, then MAVTV, NFUCKENBC, apps and so on... Fuck it's hard to be a fan of this sport.

Edit: Kunts
chump6784
5/15/2019 2:34am
Jrewing wrote:
JMS800 wrote:
Whats the best bet? Do torrents of the races come up on pirate bay or is there a site that shows live streams? So frustrating when...
Whats the best bet?

Do torrents of the races come up on pirate bay or is there a site that shows live streams? So frustrating when your happy to spend the money but even thats too hard haha
the whole 2019 sx season is on the pirate bay, i assume the mx will be too. for live streams try twitch tv, there may also be some streaming it on facebook. Maverick on here is usually the man with the links.

You'd think davey would be scrambling to open up the nbc app for us aussies if he was smart, I used a vpn to watch last year and it worked great but this year I'm gonna do it illegally as that's obviously what they want us to do
VET176
5/15/2019 2:55am
Jrewing wrote:
JMS800 wrote:
Whats the best bet? Do torrents of the races come up on pirate bay or is there a site that shows live streams? So frustrating when...
Whats the best bet?

Do torrents of the races come up on pirate bay or is there a site that shows live streams? So frustrating when your happy to spend the money but even thats too hard haha
chump6784 wrote:
the whole 2019 sx season is on the pirate bay, i assume the mx will be too. for live streams try twitch tv, there may also...
the whole 2019 sx season is on the pirate bay, i assume the mx will be too. for live streams try twitch tv, there may also be some streaming it on facebook. Maverick on here is usually the man with the links.

You'd think davey would be scrambling to open up the nbc app for us aussies if he was smart, I used a vpn to watch last year and it worked great but this year I'm gonna do it illegally as that's obviously what they want us to do
Someone create a poll and give Davey the results:

Aussies & Kiwis - How to watch AMA Motocross this year?

1) I can't
2) Pay for a dodgy stream
3) VPN - Gold Pass (oooh dark web)
4) Pirate Bay
5) Fly to every round.
6) SlickNick610
7) Too hard, fuck it.
chump6784
5/15/2019 3:06am
You could also add to that daily motion as it generally goes up on there pretty quickly. Feld pull the sx off daily motion fairly quickly where as the outdoors tend to stay on longer.

For me it will be a pirated live stream or torrent, I tried to give them my money but they don't want it
5/15/2019 3:36am
Foxtel are Cnts what the fark !
I’ve watched it for the past 10 or so years why the hell would they stop now?
GOT finished and no AMA motocross- I really don’t need Foxtel anymore by the looks of it.
Also I have an issue with the Supercross this year- (I’m thankful they at least had it on each Sunday) None of the rounds were live however they still played it out on same timeline (over 3 hours) late at night. (Why Not trim out all the extensive ad breaks/crap and have a 2 hour show if it’s not live ?). I used to enjoy recording it in morning, having a ride through day and then fast forwarding all the ads/crap etc when I watched from DVR. but yeah for some reason it was on an 8 hour delay each week.
5/15/2019 3:55am
JMS800 wrote:
Whats the best bet?

chump6784 wrote:
the whole 2019 sx season is on the pirate bay, i assume the mx will be too. for live streams try twitch tv, there may also...

VET176 wrote:
Someone create a poll and give Davey the results: Aussies & Kiwis - How to watch AMA Motocross this year? 1) I can't 2) Pay for...

1) I can't
4) Pirate Bay
5) Fly to every round.
6) SlickNick610
7) Too hard, fuck it.
8) Watching corn holing
VET176
5/15/2019 4:06am
chump6784 wrote:

VET176 wrote:
Someone create a poll and give Davey the results: Aussies & Kiwis - How to watch AMA Motocross this year? 1) I can't 2) Pay for...

1) I can't
4) Pirate Bay
5) Fly to every round.
6) SlickNick610
7) Too hard, fuck it.
8) Watching corn holing
...live on ESPN while the MX should be on.

Coming up next... College Regional Girls Softball. (Sasquatch State vs Catholic Virgins)

FARK! Evil

Whitey
5/15/2019 5:05am
Maybe now no one is showing it NBC will open up there app to Australia as now there is no conflict of interest to the other...
Maybe now no one is showing it NBC will open up there app to Australia as now there is no conflict of interest to the other oz cable networks now
I think that would be the best option if NBC ever found out about it.

I feel like we are back in 1980, this is ridiculous.
5/15/2019 1:48pm
Maybe now no one is showing it NBC will open up there app to Australia as now there is no conflict of interest to the other...
Whitey wrote:
I think that would be the best option if NBC ever found out about it.

I feel like we are back in 1980, this is ridiculous.
All we hear about is growing the sport attracting new viewers. Sport these days spend to much energy on attracting new viewers.
Who here would think I really would like to get into watching high diving and in order to watch it you need to offload $$$ on an app to watch it? No one in their right mind would off load $$$ on an app to see if they "would" like this new sport they know nothing about.
Unfortunately this is what drives people to torrents.
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1062nd
5/15/2019 5:01pm
Well I'm onboard for the option mentioned by the friendly Pom, It's less than a carton of piss. How about masking the link or removing it... Don't want the thing to get too much attention.
gerg
5/15/2019 6:35pm
God this is frustrating to say the least.

JMS800
5/15/2019 6:40pm
EZZA 95B wrote:
Well I'm onboard for the option mentioned by the friendly Pom, It's less than a carton of piss. How about masking the link or removing it...
Well I'm onboard for the option mentioned by the friendly Pom, It's less than a carton of piss. How about masking the link or removing it... Don't want the thing to get too much attention.
Yeah i'm going to try that and just hope it doesnt get shut down i think, And keep an eye out if anything else pops up.

I'll be cancelling my foxtel subscription too!
wr74
5/15/2019 8:29pm
Well, i messaged NBC sports via their website to ask if they can open it up for Australia, and this is the response i got...

-----

"Thank you for contacting us.

Unfortunately the Pro Motocross pass is not currently available in Australia due to streaming rights and regulations. We do not own the streaming rights for Pro Motocross within Australia but hopefully one day this will change and we will be able to bring access to where you live.

We apologize about the inconvenience that this has caused"

-----

So, its not up to NBC, its whoever is holding the rights at the moment for Australia.

Given its been on foxtel for so long, i would think highly likely they still hold the rights, they just don't give a sh$% about MX unfortunately.

I'm definitely cancelling my foxtel next week (just got to wait for GOT to finish, haha)

Perhaps DC could show he cares about all the Aussie MX fans and let us know who really does hold the TV and streaming rights for Australia ?
deanwhite51
Fantasy
2550th
5/15/2019 8:45pm
wr74 wrote:
Well, i messaged NBC sports via their website to ask if they can open it up for Australia, and this is the response i got... -----...
Well, i messaged NBC sports via their website to ask if they can open it up for Australia, and this is the response i got...

-----

"Thank you for contacting us.

Unfortunately the Pro Motocross pass is not currently available in Australia due to streaming rights and regulations. We do not own the streaming rights for Pro Motocross within Australia but hopefully one day this will change and we will be able to bring access to where you live.

We apologize about the inconvenience that this has caused"

-----

So, its not up to NBC, its whoever is holding the rights at the moment for Australia.

Given its been on foxtel for so long, i would think highly likely they still hold the rights, they just don't give a sh$% about MX unfortunately.

I'm definitely cancelling my foxtel next week (just got to wait for GOT to finish, haha)

Perhaps DC could show he cares about all the Aussie MX fans and let us know who really does hold the TV and streaming rights for Australia ?
what an absolute f*ckery. Its complete bullshit.

Post a reply to: Aussies - How to watch AMA Motocross this year?

The Latest