Aussies - How to watch AMA Motocross this year?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/7/2019 10:20 PM

Does'nt currently look like it'll be on Foxtel, And cant downloand the NBC Gold app without a VPN. any other way to get around it?

Want to watch Ferris!

|

5/8/2019 12:27 AM

Wonder if us in NZ will be the same, as we usually get it through ESPN Australia which im guessing is Foxtel?

Hopefully if that's the case they allow to buy an online pass for streaming and replays.

|

Current: 2010 TM 250MX
Previous: 2012 KX450f, 2009 K8 RM250, 2012 RMZ250, 2008 YZ125

5/8/2019 12:39 AM

JMS800 wrote:

Does'nt currently look like it'll be on Foxtel, And cant downloand the NBC Gold app without a VPN. any other way to get around ...more

Optus Fetch TV has had it live the last few years.

|

5/8/2019 12:44 AM

Every year this come up and every it ends being on foxtel.

|

RV, 4 th to 8 th, mxgp

5/8/2019 12:55 AM

Kayo?

|

5/8/2019 12:59 AM

struth wrote:

Every year this come up and every it ends being on foxtel.

Struth cobber was about to say that! Let the real racing begin!

|

5/8/2019 1:28 AM

Looking on the Foxtel TV guide it’s not looking like it’ll be live, But I’ll try Fetch, Thanks legends

|

5/8/2019 1:37 AM

mxmaniac wrote:

Kayo?

Kayo just shows what foxtel does.

After them not showing vegas sx live I'm about ready to cancel my subscription. If I want to watch live twitch tv usually has it or i can get a torrent off the pirate bay and watch when i want for free

|

5/8/2019 1:39 AM

Ezza reckons this is the go
http://www.espn.com/watch/

|

5/8/2019 2:31 AM

Underground wrote:

Well I dunno about that cause the mx is on the Fox sport channels not ESPN... but actually now I say that, I do remember something about them being on ESPN last year..

You'd have to watch it live as well, not that that is a massive problem but I did enjoy just recording it and watching it when I woke up haha

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

5/8/2019 3:21 AM

Just Kayo it. $25 a month. C'mon.

Might not be live every round, but stay off Vital until you've watched it. In saying that, most races were live last year.

|

5/8/2019 4:23 AM

Excuse my ignorance but what's Kayo?

|

5/8/2019 4:33 AM

Kayo came up with nothing. You can watch first moto live on mavtv

|

5/8/2019 4:46 AM

VET176 wrote:

Might not be live every round, but stay off Vital until you've watched it. In saying that, ...more

If foxtel isn't showing it then kayo won't either. I have kayo and it's great but will most likely cancel if they don't show it at all. I can handle not being live for the most part as their on demand streaming works well

|

5/8/2019 4:48 AM

CPR wrote:

Excuse my ignorance but what's Kayo?

It's basically foxtels sport package streamed on line. Works very well but they only broadcast what foxtel does

|

5/8/2019 4:56 AM

VET176 wrote:

Might not be live every round, but stay off Vital until you've watched it. In saying that, ...more

Kayo is just Foxtel I’m pretty sure, Was just looking for the best way to watch live. As having it delayed is so frustrating trying not to have the results spoilt

|

5/8/2019 6:00 AM

Underground wrote:

jemcee wrote:

Well I dunno about that cause the mx is on the Fox sport channels not ESPN... but actually now I say that, I do remember ...more

Watch espn app ,got every sx live this year...while foxtel was delayed...

|

RV, 4 th to 8 th, mxgp

5/8/2019 6:14 AM

Reddit link to live stream. Wish they would make it easier to spend my money.

|

5/8/2019 2:24 PM

Underground wrote:

jemcee wrote:

Well I dunno about that cause the mx is on the Fox sport channels not ESPN... but actually now I say that, I do remember ...more

Yeah I was watching on ESPN last year too but checked the guide and it isn't listed, yet. Checked Fuxtel also and nothing on any of the Fox Sports channels either? I'll keep checking.

|

5/8/2019 4:18 PM

Underground wrote:

jemcee wrote:

EZZA 95B wrote:

Yeah I was watching on ESPN last year too but checked the guide and it isn't listed, yet. Checked Fuxtel also and nothing on ...more

Dont bother checking till few days before it starts.

|

RV, 4 th to 8 th, mxgp

5/8/2019 4:42 PM

So the Gold App isn't going to work internationally anymore?

|

5/8/2019 5:12 PM

Sully wrote:

So the Gold App isn't going to work internationally anymore?

Does'nt work in Australia, You cant purchase it. I'm happy to pay for it whatever way as long as I can watch it Live

|

5/8/2019 6:41 PM

Watch ESPN app was awesome this year for live SX. And even if I missed it live, the on demand replay was available immediately after the broadcast finished.

Hoping for the same for outdoors, if it broadcasts on the ESPN network (or if its broadcast at all).

|

5/8/2019 7:21 PM

just got this after I sent them a message on Facebook
Hey Johnny, thanks for the PM. We don't have an intel whether we'll be getting the rights to broadcast the US Motocross Nationals, unfortunately. However, I have shared your interest with our programming team for future consideration. In the meantime, you can check out our online TV Guide, here:

I asked if that meant they won't be broadcasting them or they didn't know if they will be broadcasting them

We don't have an intel whether we'll be broadcasting it or not, it depends if we will be able to get the rights for this sports event.

Sooo yeah whatever that means haha

|

5/8/2019 7:23 PM

BS12 wrote:

Watch ESPN app was awesome this year for live SX. And even if I missed it live, the on demand replay was available immediately ...more

Oh I was wondering if there was an archive on demand setup.. Well lets at least hope for that

|

5/9/2019 12:16 AM

My mate's missus just got this when she hassled them
Photo

|

5/9/2019 2:05 AM

|

5/9/2019 2:13 AM

Underground wrote:

Yes, and the SX was live.

|

5/9/2019 2:18 AM

EZZA 95B wrote:

Haha She did better than I did.. I tried to flirt my way to an answer and got nothin haha Photo

|

5/9/2019 2:45 AM

laughing Good stuff. Man, we had Foxtel back in '99 and it was the same shit, they've got no idea.

Supercross was on Fox in the states last year and I watched it on ESPN. The Nationals were on MAVTV and NBC and I watched it on ESPN. So Supercross was on NBC this year, watched it on ESPN and expect the Nationals to be the same... Hope.
|