Aussie Nationals Live

Related:
Create New Tag

8/4/2018 5:22 PM

|

8/4/2018 6:40 PM

MX1 bout to kick off hopefully a good Ferris v Metcalfe battle

|

8/4/2018 6:58 PM

thanks for the link, sunday morn watching ozmx..
ferris looking to good atm..

|

8/4/2018 7:23 PM

threepeat well done deano.

|

8/4/2018 7:32 PM

appreciate the heads up and link! I was hoping metty would catch him.. looked like he might for a minute, until the lappers seemed to set him back.

|

8/4/2018 8:23 PM

Fox88 wrote:

appreciate the heads up and link! I was hoping metty would catch him.. looked like he might for a minute, until the lappers seemed to set him back.

cant believe some of these lappers, they get lapped then they want to get all racey with the leaders then just fuck the race for the lead

|

8/4/2018 8:27 PM

is it live again now im just getting adds

|

8/4/2018 8:33 PM

Helder wrote:

is it live again now im just getting adds

They usually play ads between races, i leave it running in the back ground until I hear the announcing start again

|

8/4/2018 8:40 PM

Helder wrote:

is it live again now im just getting adds

chump6784 wrote:

They usually play ads between races, i leave it running in the back ground until I hear the announcing start again

cant change tabs and keep it playing on my ph..
anyone know a time?

|

8/4/2018 8:41 PM

Here's the schedule Photo

|

8/4/2018 8:47 PM

back live

|

8/4/2018 9:08 PM

Helder wrote:

is it live again now im just getting adds

chump6784 wrote:

They usually play ads between races, i leave it running in the back ground until I hear the announcing start again

anyone riding a cr250 18?
out there
recall alert

|

8/4/2018 9:26 PM

Anyone catch this ? thought I was seeing things had to rewind it

Photo

|

8/4/2018 9:26 PM

Did anyone else see "some cunt" come up on the screen during the podium speech? Someone is gonna be in trouble

|

8/4/2018 10:02 PM

That caption is gold. All his friends will be calling him that from now on.

|

8/4/2018 10:19 PM

689 wrote:

That caption is gold. All his friends will be calling him that from now on.

commentators just apologised for it haha

|

8/4/2018 10:33 PM

Stoop wrote:

Anyone catch this ? thought I was seeing things had to rewind it

Photo

Good one.

|

8/5/2018 3:12 AM

Old Greg (the fossil) Moss throwing shade on FB w00t whistling pinch silly Photo
Are you still on here old man?

|

8/6/2018 1:57 AM

Greg was Old Mate

|

8/6/2018 2:31 AM

Old mate was it, I havent seen him on here since Matt and Jake got popped

|

8/6/2018 2:45 AM

Helder wrote:

Old mate was it, I havent seen him on here since Matt and Jake got popped

Yeah scurried back under his rock after that. Wonder what the story behind the brothers really is, Matt is on the offensive about it still

|

8/6/2018 3:52 AM

Helder wrote:

Old mate was it, I havent seen him on here since Matt and Jake got popped

MJC wrote:

Yeah scurried back under his rock after that. Wonder what the story behind the brothers really is, Matt is on the offensive about it still

Matt will be back, look forward to it actually as he is going to be on a mission to prove a point.

|

8/6/2018 4:16 AM

Stoop wrote:

Anyone catch this ? thought I was seeing things had to rewind it

Photo

I could actually imagine how it went down.

Kid that's doing the screen overlays: who is this getting interviewed, so I can put his name on the screen.

Kid running the show: uuhm idunno some cunt

Overlay kid: say no more fren

|

8/6/2018 2:51 PM

Helder wrote:

Old mate was it, I havent seen him on here since Matt and Jake got popped

MJC wrote:

Yeah scurried back under his rock after that. Wonder what the story behind the brothers really is, Matt is on the offensive about it still

Worked with the moss brother uncle or so he said he was, didnt get into it to much just said it was a set up they where chasing someone else blah blah blah.

|