https://www.nrgtv.com.au/live/

|

7/1/2017 7:10 PM

They have barely shown Ferris.

|

7/1/2017 7:22 PM

Ted722 wrote:

He is the class of the field by a mile. Sometimes they focus on "the battle" rather than the dominator.

|

7/1/2017 7:24 PM

Ted722 wrote:

Barry_Smith wrote:

He is the class of the field by a mile. Sometimes they focus on "the battle" rather than the dominator.

If metcalfe gets a start in race 2 he will have plenty for ferris. Metty looked super comfy on the kawi and riding a lot more aggressive than we have seen on the husky previously

|

7/1/2017 7:27 PM

Ted722 wrote:

Barry_Smith wrote:

block75 wrote:

If metcalfe gets a start in race 2 he will have plenty for ferris. Metty looked super comfy on the kawi and riding a lot more aggressive than we have seen on the husky previously

I actually agree with that. He was on fire. But he has to get the start. Because Dean gets it pretty much every moto.

|

7/1/2017 7:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/1/2017 7:59 PM

Ted722 wrote:

Barry_Smith wrote:

Oh yeah, but I don't think Ive seen it to that degree. Looks like he and that Yamaha get along just fine. That pileup in the first corner was a mess. So, my feed says races resume at 13:40 (their/your time). About how much time is that from now?

|

7/1/2017 8:03 PM

Ted722 wrote:

Barry_Smith wrote:

Ted722 wrote:

Oh yeah, but I don't think Ive seen it to that degree. Looks like he and that Yamaha get along just fine. That pileup in the first corner was a mess. So, my feed says races resume at 13:40 (their/your time). About how much time is that from now?

40 mins from now, i assume they will run mx2 before mx1, so your probably looking at roughly 2 hours

|

7/1/2017 8:03 PM

37 minutes from right......... NOW

|

7/1/2017 8:04 PM

brash wrote:

37 minutes from right......... NOW

Thanks!

|

7/1/2017 8:08 PM

Here's a little intermission entertainment video.

|

7/1/2017 8:57 PM

good battle 2 stroke v 4 stroke, lets hope DC is watching wink

|

7/1/2017 8:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/1/2017 8:59 PM

Stoop wrote:

good battle 2 stroke v 4 stroke, lets hope DC is watching wink

Very good in MX2.

|

7/1/2017 9:27 PM

MX1 about to kick off, lets hope for a Ferris v Metcalfe battle

|

7/1/2017 10:45 PM

Ferris got thru pack fairly quick n good moto win,metty in 2nd

|

RV, 4 th to 8 th, mxgp

7/2/2017 12:35 AM

Metcalfe had a small tip over which put ferris in front of him then besides the last lap metcalfe was matching and doing slightly better lap times, I think given metcalfe has only had a week on the bike and now has another 2 weeks before the next round to really get the bike right for him I wouldn't be surprised if he is battling with ferris for wins in the remainder of the series

|

7/2/2017 9:20 AM

Enjoyed watching the races last night. There were some hard pack sections of the track and I liked watching the riders traverse those sections. Ferris looks so smooth and didn't realize Metcalfe had such a short time on the bike. He looked like he had something for Ferris in the 2nd moto.

|