Aus X open

Related:
Create New Tag

5/31/2018 2:40 AM

Gota say this event keeps getting better.. Anderson does it becomes SX champ. Brayton does it. Absolutely tears it up with a win and awesome results in the ama .. Seriously can't harm US riders to come down under. They make some coin have an awesome holiday and build for the us series . Would love to see the supercross become a world wide series. ( I'm well aware of the problems of mxgp spreading there wings). But I think it can work . E.g 1 in New Zealand 1 in Australia 1 somewhere in Asia. 2 or 3 in Europe and the rest in the USA.. thoughts?

|

5/31/2018 2:49 AM

It’s just a shame it’s not on a bigger track, with 30sec lap times the 6 lap heat races and 20 lap mains go by really quick. It would be pretty cool if they added i section outside of the small arena kinda like the Vegas round and monster cup

|

5/31/2018 3:01 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/31/2018 3:04 AM

block75 wrote:

It’s just a shame it’s not on a bigger track, with 30sec lap times the 6 lap heat races and 20 lap mains go by really quick. It would be pretty cool if they added i section outside of the small arena kinda like the Vegas round and monster cup

Correct me if I'm wrong .I've never been to a Ama SX but I've been told some of the US SX rounds are pretty tight as well .. haven't seen much negative comments from riders coming down under . Just all positive. Not to mention the chance to mingle with Aussie fans who seem to appreciate the effort made by riders to come to AU.
Once U ship a bike to say NZ then Au then Asia then Europe... Plus mechanics etc. Ok I've done the maths pretty difficult. Imagine rather then a massive entourage , riders get back to the basics. Ship some suspension etc then each country's manufacturers house them under their tents etc privateer's from each country get too have a crack in their own backyard? Edit sorry i agree if they added an outside section. Would be awesome.. could they even pull it off.?

|