2nd - Ferris
3rd - Clout
4th - Metty
5th - Reardon

Stoop
Fantasy
912th
9/15/2018 12:12am
yeah, so umm what happened to Ferris? looks like he dnf'd his heat and missed the final?
block75
9/15/2018 12:43am
Stoop wrote:
yeah, so umm what happened to Ferris? looks like he dnf'd his heat and missed the final?
Seems strange that out of all the media etc that were there no one saw anything at all and have no idea what happened ?

The Shop

aaryn #234
Fantasy
2471st
9/15/2018 12:47am
Have been told he crashed and was knocked out, I'm not at the first two rounds.

From past years, getting coverage out of there once the crowd rocks in is near impossible, with this being on a Saturday arvo, between the crowd on hand and a generally busy time of the day for the network, I would say not much apart from timing was coming from the track.

mxgoon
9/15/2018 12:52am
Is thers any coverage online or tv?
block75
9/15/2018 12:52am
Just read a post from CDR 2min ago that he had a big get off and is getting head and chest checked out, hopefully he isn’t to bad and concentrates on getting an MX deal in the US that he wants rather than supercross here
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2471st
9/15/2018 1:00am
block75 wrote:
Just read a post from CDR 2min ago that he had a big get off and is getting head and chest checked out, hopefully he isn’t...
Just read a post from CDR 2min ago that he had a big get off and is getting head and chest checked out, hopefully he isn’t to bad and concentrates on getting an MX deal in the US that he wants rather than supercross here
Cheers Block,

Sucks he had a big one, from lap times he looked like he was close to Brayton in Qualifying.

Man numbers are not good, and does not look good for the future with the low junior riders numbers, though I think they will increase at the last couple of rounds after the Junior Aussie MX Titles.

Only 18 in SX1 for round one, a couple of Injuries and one or two NSW or QLD privateers not traveling down South it might be a little sad by rounds 3 and 4.
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2471st
9/15/2018 1:01am
mxgoon wrote:
Is thers any coverage online or tv?
It is going to be uploaded to Youtube, I just don't know when.

Keep an eye on this youtube page.

Jimboomba
pdub187
Fantasy
2532nd
9/15/2018 1:16am
Stoop wrote:
block75 wrote:
Seems strange that out of all the media etc that were there no one saw anything at all and have no idea what happened ?
Pretty huge crash. He got bucked off the bike in the air in the first rhythm lane and came down really hard.
chump6784
9/15/2018 1:47am
aaryn #234 wrote:
Have been told he crashed and was knocked out, I'm not at the first two rounds. From past years, getting coverage out of there once the...

From past years, getting coverage out of there once the crowd rocks in is near impossible, with this being on a Saturday arvo, between the crowd on hand and a generally busy time of the day for the network, I would say not much apart from timing was coming from the track.

Had a crash in the rhythm lane and got taken away by ambulance. There is no problem with service out there. I made and received calls all day and kept up on the socials while track prep was being done. Same as last year and the year before that, aussie moto media just lookin for excuses
chump6784
9/15/2018 1:49am
block75 wrote:
Just read a post from CDR 2min ago that he had a big get off and is getting head and chest checked out, hopefully he isn’t...
aaryn #234 wrote:
Cheers Block, Sucks he had a big one, from lap times he looked like he was close to Brayton in Qualifying. Man numbers are not good...
Cheers Block,

Sucks he had a big one, from lap times he looked like he was close to Brayton in Qualifying.

Man numbers are not good, and does not look good for the future with the low junior riders numbers, though I think they will increase at the last couple of rounds after the Junior Aussie MX Titles.

Only 18 in SX1 for round one, a couple of Injuries and one or two NSW or QLD privateers not traveling down South it might be a little sad by rounds 3 and 4.
South East Queensland junior titles are on in Bundaberg this weekend, that would explain low junior numbers. Sx1 was definitely empty though
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2471st
9/15/2018 3:12am Edited Date/Time 9/15/2018 3:14am
aaryn #234 wrote:
Have been told he crashed and was knocked out, I'm not at the first two rounds. From past years, getting coverage out of there once the...

chump6784 wrote:
Had a crash in the rhythm lane and got taken away by ambulance. There is no problem with service out there. I made and received calls...
Had a crash in the rhythm lane and got taken away by ambulance. There is no problem with service out there. I made and received calls all day and kept up on the socials while track prep was being done. Same as last year and the year before that, aussie moto media just lookin for excuses
Don't think any looking for excuses, just none there. I normally cover for one or two publications, but to much going on for me to get to the opening two rounds.

Just seen Yamaha's Insty, they had updates by the looks of it and Jimboombs StadiumX page, but not a lot else doing.

The past two years I struggled to get a lot uploaded once the crowd rolled in, practice and qualifying was easy enough, but later in the day it took a long while to get even insty images uploaded.

Though to be honest did not try to upload much last year, just staying upright while trying to take photos while knee deep in water, or sliding around in mud was a challenge itself.

Post a reply to: Aus SX round 1

The Latest