1/3/2020 10:34pm
We have many Riders to watch this season, should be great 👍

Good luck Aussie lads ✊
jock
Fantasy
1st
1/3/2020 10:35pm
^^
As Struth said, watched it that way last year, can watch it on your phone also.
1/3/2020 10:36pm
struth wrote:
If U have Foxtel , U can watch it live on ESPN watch app
Can you explain how that works? Tried it last year after Ez worded me up on it but couldn't make it work. Got the shits and just watched the recorded event in my library in my own dam time

The Shop

BS12
1/3/2020 10:55pm
struth wrote:
Can you explain how that works? Tried it last year after Ez worded me up on it but couldn't make it work. Got the shits and...
Can you explain how that works? Tried it last year after Ez worded me up on it but couldn't make it work. Got the shits and just watched the recorded event in my library in my own dam time
Install Watch ESPN app, sign in using Foxtel account details, then tune in on the app and screen mirror to TV
jock
Fantasy
1st
1/3/2020 10:56pm
struth wrote:
Can you explain how that works? Tried it last year after Ez worded me up on it but couldn't make it work. Got the shits and...
Download through the App store on your phone.
block75
1/3/2020 11:34pm
struth wrote:
jock wrote:
Download through the App store on your phone.
Yeah just download the watch espn app from the App Store on your phone, and if you have or get an Apple connector cable then just plug it through the HDMI cable on your TV and you can watch it live every week
jock
Fantasy
1st
1/3/2020 11:49pm Edited Date/Time 1/3/2020 11:50pm
I just worked out through google how to mirror my phone to the tv with wi-fi. Looks good.
Was easy, even for a dumb ass like me.
1/3/2020 11:59pm Edited Date/Time 1/3/2020 11:59pm
jock wrote:
I just worked out through google how to mirror my phone to the tv with wi-fi. Looks good. Was easy, even for a dumb ass like...
I just worked out through google how to mirror my phone to the tv with wi-fi. Looks good.
Was easy, even for a dumb ass like me.
You really know how to put the pressure on a guy
jemcee
1/4/2020 12:11am
Haha you can watch it on the ESPN website as well.. Even on a non apple laptop haha
Deja New
1/4/2020 12:42am
Where do you login to the foxtel account in this app ? Seems limited or I got the wrong one.
mxlegend99
Fantasy
1356th
1/4/2020 1:17am
Deja New wrote:
Where do you login to the foxtel account in this app ? Seems limited or I got the wrong one.
How i watched it last year:

On Xbox (PC would work the same) goto the address https://www.espn.com/watch?country=au

Find the stream you want. Any will do until the Supercross stream starts. Click on it and it should ask you what provider you want (Fetch or Foxtel). Choose the one you have and it will direct you to the site to login. Once you do it should go back with the stream starting.

It only works if the account you use has access to the sports package.
mxmaniac
1/4/2020 3:00am
What time Australian is it live? I am in Melb
jock
Fantasy
1st
1/4/2020 4:29am
mxmaniac wrote:
What time Australian is it live? I am in Melb
Should be 2pm your time.
1/4/2020 1:15pm
Foxtel tried to fuck me over, so i paid for Kayo sports and rummaged through the garage and found an old chrome cast.
( Kayo casting does not support my new LG or Hisense smart TV,s ? ).
Tested and ready, for a delayed telecast Angry
1/4/2020 1:28pm
Anyone tried ESPN Live App with Kayo account details?
Does not let me in.
Thanks mate, just registered for free 14 day account to check if it works. Think I will use MOTOWorldTV this year.
1/4/2020 6:12pm
Anyone tried ESPN Live App with Kayo account details?
Does not let me in.
Thanks mate, just registered for free 14 day account to check if it works. Think I will use MOTOWorldTV this year.
MotoWorld was a pain last year during the outdoors, I had to keep logging out and in, I could not watch replays sometimes, that why I have tried Kayo this time, like you 14 day trial.
Stoop
Fantasy
912th
1/4/2020 6:39pm
Deja New wrote:
mxlegend99 wrote:
How i watched it last year: On Xbox (PC would work the same) goto the address https://www.espn.com/watch?country=au Find the stream you want. Any will do until...

On Xbox (PC would work the same) goto the address https://www.espn.com/watch?country=au

Find the stream you want. Any will do until the Supercross stream starts. Click on it and it should ask you what provider you want (Fetch or Foxtel). Choose the one you have and it will direct you to the site to login. Once you do it should go back with the stream starting.

a big thumbs up, thanks
1/4/2020 6:57pm
Deja New wrote:
mxlegend99 wrote:
How i watched it last year: On Xbox (PC would work the same) goto the address https://www.espn.com/watch?country=au Find the stream you want. Any will do until...

Stoop wrote:
a big thumbs up, thanks
yep from me too. Wouldn't let me get in any way until I tried it like this. The pressure was intense!

Post a reply to: Aus FOXTEL 2020 SX coverage

The Latest