Audette and Alldredge

motofab36
6/25/2016 7:42pm
Is Gannon riding injured? I figured he would be closer to the front. And whats up with Alldredge? I cant remember why he's out.
|
Gukamonster
6/25/2016 8:02pm
Chris Alldredge crashed at Las Vegas in the mud on the finish line jump taking the white flag. He fractured his pelvis and might make it back before the end of outdoors.

Audette is probably down 10hp and hoping for some fill-in ride. Should have rode 450s like he did last year.
6/25/2016 8:17pm
Audette is at a disadvantage because of his bike
Crush
6/25/2016 9:18pm
It's crazy to me that Audette came in a got a podium in SX and with Alldredge out he didn't get straight back on that bike
jemcee
6/25/2016 10:30pm
Crush wrote:
It's crazy to me that Audette came in a got a podium in SX and with Alldredge out he didn't get straight back on that bike
Maybe that has something to do with the amount of bikes they have at the outdoors compared to a SX, I mean yeah sure they would've had that many if Alldredge wasn't hurt but maybe Mitch knew he'd appreciate the extra bit of room

The Shop

6/26/2016 12:05pm
I expected more from Audette too. I know he's more "indoor" but he's been way back so far.

I know he's not on the PC bike but Mitch was supposed to be floating him stuff. I would have thought he'd have a built motor but maybe not?
Phillip_Lamb
Fantasy
2511th
6/26/2016 12:16pm
motofab36 wrote:
Is Gannon riding injured? I figured he would be closer to the front. And whats up with Alldredge? I cant remember why he's out.
He took a huge digger at hangtown
NetMXer
6/27/2016 10:21am
He's gotten some suspension help from PC and that's it. His bike was built from scratch the week before Hangtown to he had virtually no test time on it.
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
6/27/2016 11:40am
Yep.

His bike has some help from PC's suspension department, but he said the chassis and setup is so different that it was like starting from scratch.
6/27/2016 4:37pm
GuyB wrote:
Yep. His bike has some help from PC's suspension department, but he said the chassis and setup is so different that it was like starting from...
Yep.

His bike has some help from PC's suspension department, but he said the chassis and setup is so different that it was like starting from scratch.
That's a huge bummer. I guess I thought that Mitch would have been so pumped on the kid that he was going to float him something near a replica but maybe it just isn't in the budget.

Didn't realize he took the digger either.

I hope he can pick it up because I am a huge fan of the guy.
bobby397
6/27/2016 5:58pm
GuyB wrote:
Yep. His bike has some help from PC's suspension department, but he said the chassis and setup is so different that it was like starting from...
Yep.

i thought the traders crew was getting their engines built by PC also? also, they have skip around so his current program is probably a lot better than it was before he got picked up by PC.
Tarz483
Fantasy
379th
6/27/2016 9:29pm
Ive Been saying for years
I wish they would create some priduction rules
Or max horse power
Or something
To equal the bikes out
Its like an A and B class dropping on the same gate
The way it is now
They may as well give out 2 1st place Trophies
tb901
Fantasy
2093rd
6/29/2016 1:57pm
Came back at High Point, 1st moto bike problem. Muddy Creek, 2nd moto crash and oil leak. Needs something positive to happen.
6/29/2016 2:52pm
GuyB wrote:
Yep.

bobby397 wrote:
i thought the traders crew was getting their engines built by PC also? also, they have skip around so his current program is probably a lot...
i thought the traders crew was getting their engines built by PC also? also, they have skip around so his current program is probably a lot better than it was before he got picked up by PC.
Im sure you know this but there is getting their engines built by PC and getting a PC engine. Im sure they put more time/money into their own engines, weather it be porting, polishing, light weight parts, coatings, etc.

I can tell everyone I have PC suspension but we all know AC and Joey are on vastly superior forks.

Hopefully Mitch will give him another chance and let him prove him self. I think he's an untapped rider just waiting to have some good rides.

Post a reply to: Audette and Alldredge

The Latest