Attn: all iPad and iPhone users that want streaming outdoors

Graphite
Edited Date/Time 5/26/2012 2:45pm
Allsports.com has a link next to their regular feed for iPad and other apple users.

The feed yesterday was terrific on my iPad while working on my truck.
|
Brent
5/20/2012 8:47am
Yeah watched on my i Phone while working, the video feed was crisp and clear
TeamGreen
5/20/2012 10:22am
Graphite wrote:
Allsports.com has a link next to their regular feed for iPad and other apple users. The feed yesterday was terrific on my iPad while working on...
Allsports.com has a link next to their regular feed for iPad and other apple users.

You Fool!

This Positive & Righteous thread will cause Vital to implode!

You should have known!
5/20/2012 10:38am
Graphite wrote:
Allsports.com has a link next to their regular feed for iPad and other apple users. The feed yesterday was terrific on my iPad while working on...

TeamGreen wrote:
You Fool!

You should have known!
Except it was also supposed to include other mobile devices (what it says) and all it did was take you a link for verizon and NFL football. I'm Android and it wasn't working for me.

Maybe "Mobile and iPad users" should be changed to iPhone and iPad users?

The Shop

Graphite
5/20/2012 1:08pm
Graphite wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:
You Fool!

You should have known!
Except it was also supposed to include other mobile devices (what it says) and all it did was take you a link for verizon and NFL...
Except it was also supposed to include other mobile devices (what it says) and all it did was take you a link for verizon and NFL football. I'm Android and it wasn't working for me.

eh, android stuff should have just used the regular feed that required flash to use.
5/20/2012 1:16pm
TeamGreen wrote:
You Fool!

You should have known!
Except it was also supposed to include other mobile devices (what it says) and all it did was take you a link for verizon and NFL...

Graphite wrote:
eh, android stuff should have just used the regular feed that required flash to use.
The regular feed requires silverlight. It's a no go.
g0rd057
5/20/2012 3:09pm
Could someone post a specific link?
I tried typing in allsports.com in my safari browser but it sends me to sporthaven.com instead.
No MX videos listed at all on that site.
kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
5/20/2012 5:43pm
g0rd057 wrote:
Could someone post a specific link? I tried typing in allsports.com in my safari browser but it sends me to sporthaven.com instead. No MX videos listed...
Could someone post a specific link?
I tried typing in allsports.com in my safari browser but it sends me to sporthaven.com instead.
No MX videos listed at all on that site.
thats actually a good question. It took me a while to figure it our but it is allisports.com.
g0rd057
5/20/2012 8:01pm
kzizok wrote:
thats actually a good question. It took me a while to figure it our but it is allisports.com.
Oh, I see now..., OP left out the "i".
Amazing how just one letter can lead one off on an internet goose chase. Blush
motox22
5/26/2012 1:51pm
I tried the iPad link last week on Allisports but all I got was in the photo attached. This week I don't see a separate link but the website recognises I am viewing from an iPad but still the same. Anyone else in the UK having problems viewing on an iPad? Any suggestions on what settings I might need to change. I'm using 5.1.1 so all up to date. I've even tried Opera mini browser but still no luck
Adam43
5/26/2012 2:45pm
motox22 wrote:
I tried the iPad link last week on Allisports but all I got was in the photo attached. This week I don't see a separate link...
I tried the iPad link last week on Allisports but all I got was in the photo attached. This week I don't see a separate link but the website recognises I am viewing from an iPad but still the same. Anyone else in the UK having problems viewing on an iPad? Any suggestions on what settings I might need to change. I'm using 5.1.1 so all up to date. I've even tried Opera mini browser but still no luck
This is all I get too.

Post a reply to: Attn: all iPad and iPhone users that want streaming outdoors

The Latest