Attn Wes Williams, Looking for Vid

midwestmoto
12/30/2019 11:30pm
Wes! You kill it on videos and I'm looking for a particular video that I can't find to save my life. Not sure which DVD it was on and I have most of the DVDs from this particular era that you worked on.

VIDEO Description:
The video segment I am looking for had the song Such Great Heights by the Postal Service and I'm 99% sure it was all Loretta Lynns from maybe 2004? The highlight of the video for me was Nico Izzi on 85s when he wadded going under the Red Bull Arch (I believe) and it appears as though he starts running to his bike before his body is done flipping head over heels. Hopefully that is enough info.

RIP Vurbmoto, Haven't searched for MX Videos like I use to since VurbMoto shut down. Not sure if you are a part of Evergood or not and they shoot good videos but still doesn't compare to the content Vurbmoto use to have.

Hopefully you know what I am talking about and still have the video to post, If not, no worries but It would be a pleasure I'm sure for most vital members. Watching NIco Izzi on a 85 was insane. Him and tomac, #34 and #43.Who else remembers??

#BRINGBACKVURBMOTO

Not sure how to start a poll but I bet it would be 100% yes to bring back Vurbmoto!
|
12/31/2019 2:16am
Thought of this video but don't think its the one you are talking about. Izzi has two decent crashes but its a
different song and there is no Redbull arch.

One video I would love to see again was of Ronnie Renner riding a YZ125 at sand track playing to Blackaliciouss Deception (Don't Let Money Change Ya)
drifto614
12/31/2019 5:02am
Wes! You kill it on videos and I'm looking for a particular video that I can't find to save my life. Not sure which DVD it...
Wes! You kill it on videos and I'm looking for a particular video that I can't find to save my life. Not sure which DVD it was on and I have most of the DVDs from this particular era that you worked on.

VIDEO Description:
The video segment I am looking for had the song Such Great Heights by the Postal Service and I'm 99% sure it was all Loretta Lynns from maybe 2004? The highlight of the video for me was Nico Izzi on 85s when he wadded going under the Red Bull Arch (I believe) and it appears as though he starts running to his bike before his body is done flipping head over heels. Hopefully that is enough info.

RIP Vurbmoto, Haven't searched for MX Videos like I use to since VurbMoto shut down. Not sure if you are a part of Evergood or not and they shoot good videos but still doesn't compare to the content Vurbmoto use to have.

Hopefully you know what I am talking about and still have the video to post, If not, no worries but It would be a pleasure I'm sure for most vital members. Watching NIco Izzi on a 85 was insane. Him and tomac, #34 and #43.Who else remembers??

#BRINGBACKVURBMOTO

Not sure how to start a poll but I bet it would be 100% yes to bring back Vurbmoto!
I'll forward this to him so he actually has a chance to see it!
midwestmoto
12/31/2019 10:35am
689 wrote:
Thought of this video but don't think its the one you are talking about. Izzi has two decent crashes but its a different song and there...
Thought of this video but don't think its the one you are talking about. Izzi has two decent crashes but its a
different song and there is no Redbull arch.

One video I would love to see again was of Ronnie Renner riding a YZ125 at sand track playing to Blackaliciouss Deception (Don't Let Money Change Ya)
Love it! I still watch in the ranks, the prospects and motovation every once in awhile.

Trey Canards segment was awesome too. "Water water water, down in my belly, mmm mmm mmm, I love water.

The Shop

kawirider819
12/31/2019 10:41am
It was the LL wrap-up video for that year. I've looked for it with no luck. GoatKreations was amazing.
midwestmoto
12/31/2019 10:57am
It was the LL wrap-up video for that year. I've looked for it with no luck. GoatKreations was amazing.
That sounds right now that you say that. I think it was in the extras on one of the dvds
12/31/2019 1:34pm Edited Date/Time 12/31/2019 1:34pm
Hey friends! Just polished off the latest episode of Moto Spy coming out later this week.

The video is from our very first year doing Loretta Lynn's MX Sports Center in 2005, the Saturday video. I know exactly where it is on some dusty drives in my office. It'll be a month before I'm back that way, but I'll pull it out. Some really, really cool moments in that clip. And yes, Nico on the 85 was insane. Him and Trettel had the picture-perfect Tichenor technique. It was so much fun watching them ride.

As I mentioned in Adam Cianciarulo's Loretta's vlog 2 years ago, Vurb is coming back next week. Just need to cap off some beers tonight and get cranking on it.... tomorrow.... or the next day.

In the meantime, still so many cool videos on that vurbmoto youtube. Always an amazing way to blow through a few hours of time.
aeffertz
12/31/2019 5:34pm
Anyone remember this video? It had a song called ‘Watch This’ by Swollen Members and I believe it was a Lorettas video. That’s all I remember but I do remember liking it a lot and haven’t been able to find it ever since I watched it originally.
1/1/2020 7:17am Edited Date/Time 1/1/2020 7:38am
Wes! You kill it on videos and I'm looking for a particular video that I can't find to save my life. Not sure which DVD it...

VIDEO Description:

#BRINGBACKVURBMOTO

I have found my old HDD and uploaded this. Not sure if it's the one you're referring to? It's got Such Great Heights but not the crash you're referring to. Maybe you are chasing the full video which I didn't ever save.

https://youtu.be/J55UqTNAUWA

Just uploaded this one that Wes / Goat Kreations did back in the day from Muddy Creek Loretta Lynn's qualifier in 2005.

https://youtu.be/0x5mxWZ2vNs
jmo443
1/1/2020 11:00am

VIDEO Description:

#BRINGBACKVURBMOTO

I have found my old HDD and uploaded this. Not sure if it's the one you're referring to? It's got Such Great Heights but not the...
I have found my old HDD and uploaded this. Not sure if it's the one you're referring to? It's got Such Great Heights but not the crash you're referring to. Maybe you are chasing the full video which I didn't ever save.

https://youtu.be/J55UqTNAUWA

Just uploaded this one that Wes / Goat Kreations did back in the day from Muddy Creek Loretta Lynn's qualifier in 2005.

https://youtu.be/0x5mxWZ2vNs
That one is from robo rob not the one the op is referring too. Hey Wes while you’re at it let’s download aim and motocross madness also.
Mxkid823
1/4/2020 6:53pm Edited Date/Time 1/4/2020 6:55pm
Pretty sure this is the video that was asked for: https://www.facebook.com/vurbmoto/videos/10158505716280541/
It's the clip toward the end of The Prospects that reviewed LL 2005.

The other one that was asked by aeffertz is . Originally filmed by Danny Stuart and I believe this was his first to be featured on Vurbmoto in 2007, before he eventually became a videographer for Vurbmoto years later
2/26/2020 2:35pm Edited Date/Time 2/26/2020 2:36pm
Took me a while to get it for you, but here it is. Enjoy the epic trip down memory lane.
t_baum88
2/26/2020 3:21pm
Took me a while to get it for you, but here it is. Enjoy the epic trip down memory lane.
Memory lane + a 15 year old record still holding to this day (17 points)? I mean it’s not the best one to have but it’s still a record right?
ricko
2/26/2020 4:21pm
those were the days, i had a ton of fun making those videos down there the few times i did it
midwestmoto
2/26/2020 5:31pm
That is it! Super cool of you to remember this post and upload the video like you said you would. Really appreciate it! Brings back good memories but feels like yesterday
TymeMoto
2/26/2020 6:06pm
Damn, Nico was so fast on minis
snackfedbear
2/26/2020 7:25pm
TymeMoto wrote:
Damn, Nico was so fast on minis
I know. I remember watching the beginning thinking he was gonna be the next RC. Crazy to think what could have been had he never cased that triple.
jmo443
2/26/2020 7:44pm
Wes do you have the same number? I just shot you a text 5 min ago since I never heard back.
newmason
2/26/2020 8:18pm
Tyler Bowers was for 14 for 5 years....

Post a reply to: Attn Wes Williams, Looking for Vid

The Latest