Attention Steve and Pulp

Related:
Create New Tag

11/30/2017 8:00 PM

My fellow Vitards, we as a moto community have been wronged. One our own, a valient and dedicated member of our ranks has been overlooked and neglected for far too long. We must stand up to this corruption, this pure and homogenous vice, and make our voices heard in support of what we as a people deserve. We must stand up to the tyranny, and rise above this blasphemy that has gone unchecked. Ladies and gentlemen, bros and non-bros, two and four strokes, lifters and non-lifters, we must come together and give our nomination to our fellow brother and ambassador Raining Yellow for a Pulpy!

This man has dedicated the better part of his adult life to worshipping his savior JS7, to a level James himself is unlikely comfortable with. This man has endured ridicule, verbal abuse, and even self deffication in persuit of ultimate fandom, and it is time his efforts have been recognized. Join me, my friends and fellow sprocket bolt torqers, and show your support in this nomination. I would be super pumped, but not really pumped or anything bros.

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com



11/30/2017 8:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/30/2017 8:33 PM

Shitting one’s pants for what they believe in is serious dedication!

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!





11/30/2017 8:51 PM

Dilly Dilly!

|

11/30/2017 9:34 PM

Reminds me of the Dave Chappelle R. Kelly Skit Piss on you.

|

11/30/2017 11:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/1/2017 7:41 AM

Raining Yellow's got the passion. Reminds me, though, at times of this...smile


Come on!!
Photo

|

12/1/2017 1:34 AM

480 Phil is my favorite caller, Raining Yellow needs to just switch all the loyalty over to CW2laughing

|

2020 YZ450F
2018 KTM 450SXF FE
2016 YZ250F 2008 CRF450R
2015 YZ250F 2008 CRF250R
2001 CR250R
2010 YZ250 2012 CRF150R
2009 YZ125 2010 KX109.5
SSR Motorsports Dealer
TAGMX Suspension & Graphics! www.tagmxsuspension.com https://www.liquidskinzdesign.com/



12/1/2017 4:48 AM

Raining yellow sounds like Zach Galafanakas on the phone to me.

|

12/1/2017 4:51 AM

Steve is Pulp

Pulp is Steve

His name was Steven Pulpson

His name was Steven Pulpson

His name was Steven Pulpson

His name was Steven Pulpson

|

12/1/2017 5:33 AM

gentlemen gentlemen

|

12/1/2017 8:13 AM

ML should win most annoying guest ever.

|

12/1/2017 8:43 AM

Caller Dave with that thunderous soothing voice deserves the Pulpy

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

12/1/2017 9:54 AM

Stuntman949 wrote:

Caller Dave with that thunderous soothing voice deserves the Pulpy

Good call, he's been calling for years. He's a insider of some porpotion if I remember correctly. Whatever happened to Ackerman ?

|

12/1/2017 10:03 AM

JRT812 wrote:

gentlemen gentlemen

Agree 100%

|

12/1/2017 10:37 AM

Stuntman949 wrote:

Caller Dave with that thunderous soothing voice deserves the Pulpy

fins227 wrote:

Good call, he's been calling for years. He's a insider of some porpotion if I remember correctly. Whatever happened to Ackerman ?

Great question. Seems like he stopped calling when K Dub left the show. Hope he's doing okay

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

12/1/2017 11:17 AM

Hasbeen, for the win.

|

12/1/2017 11:37 AM

Yeahhhhh I dunno......Problem with Raining Yellow is that he thinks he's part of Pulp and wants to be part of Pulp. I'd be happier if he'd stop calling and asking for free stuff then giving him a Pulpy.

|

12/1/2017 11:49 AM

hasko158 wrote:

Yeahhhhh I dunno......Problem with Raining Yellow is that he thinks he's part of Pulp and wants to be part of Pulp. I'd be happier if he'd stop calling and asking for free stuff then giving him a Pulpy.

I don’t remember the last time he’s called and asked for anything more than an opportunity to express his undenying man-love for the Stew.

|

12/1/2017 12:03 PM

No mention of Gringo? "Bringing the ruckus to that ass"
480 Phil is funny as F though.

They didn't want to pay a dollar, and since they complained to the track people, I took down the whole thing and made everyone stand in the rain!




|

12/1/2017 12:17 PM

JRT812 wrote:

gentlemen gentlemen

Most annoying dude to call into pulp IMO

Gringo wins hands down.

Raining Yellow is a cool dude though. Definitely up there in the list of callers.

|

12/1/2017 12:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/1/2017 12:27 PM

I'd vote for 480 Phil. He's my favorite. His poor daughter is aways getting cocked up by some motocrosser though...

|

12/1/2017 12:38 PM

GRINGO ! For the Pulpy
|

12/1/2017 12:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/1/2017 12:47 PM

JRT812 wrote:

gentlemen gentlemen

WoodsRacer wrote:

Agree 100%

Yes yes and yes. Nash seems like good people. Definitely my favorite caller. Anyone know if he posts here?

Gringo is only tolerable in small doses IMO

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

12/1/2017 12:48 PM

twotwosix wrote:

I'd vote for 480 Phil. He's my favorite. His poor daughter is aways getting cocked up by some motocrosser though...

That was hilarious.

|

12/1/2017 12:59 PM

JRT812 wrote:

gentlemen gentlemen

IceMan446 wrote:

Most annoying dude to call into pulp IMO

Gringo wins hands down.

Raining Yellow is a cool dude though. Definitely up there in the list of callers.

sometimes, but raining yellow is over the top as well. I appreciate the passion. Where we can agree is with gringo. I would be with that

|

12/1/2017 2:10 PM

Raining yellow has jumped the shark and has become annoying. Its over, get over it. The whole voice mail segment is painful to listen to. Folks can't just call in and ask the question normally, they have to try to be some kind of Dennis Miller ranting like Steve is gonna invite them to be part of the show based on their 'character' in a 30 second (25 seconds too long) question.

|

12/1/2017 4:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/1/2017 4:51 PM

Here ye, here ye, indeed my good sir

|



12/1/2017 5:34 PM

I think he wants about Tree fity

|

I race for plastic trophies, so get off my back.

12/2/2017 8:23 AM

look out below wrote:

Raining yellow has jumped the shark and has become annoying. Its over, get over it. The whole voice mail segment is painful to listen to. Folks can't just call in and ask the question normally, they have to try to be some kind of Dennis Miller ranting like Steve is gonna invite them to be part of the show based on their 'character' in a 30 second (25 seconds too long) question.

Yes.....and GL jumped it bad Monday. He was clearly trying too hard and it was painful to listen to.

|

Facebook.com/8tensolutions
Twitter and Instagram @8tensolutions

12/2/2017 10:15 AM

JRT812 wrote:

gentlemen gentlemen

WoodsRacer wrote:

Agree 100%

F150Motocrosser wrote:

Yes yes and yes. Nash seems like good people. Definitely my favorite caller. Anyone know if he posts here?

Gringo is only tolerable in small doses IMO

GENTLEMEN!

|

12/2/2017 2:59 PM

WoodsRacer wrote:

Agree 100%

F150Motocrosser wrote:

Yes yes and yes. Nash seems like good people. Definitely my favorite caller. Anyone know if he posts here?

Gringo is only tolerable in small doses IMO

ML512 wrote:

GENTLEMEN!

Where.lol?

|