Attention Jeff Alessi

Thor34103
Edited Date/Time 8/9/2018 5:07pm

Our kids are now grown and moved out of the house. It’s time for us to downsize now, and of course the kids have left years of treasures we have to sort through. Look what we found.... Any idea of when you were distributing these?

Thank you.

|

The Shop

Jeff alessi
8/8/2018 10:36pm Edited Date/Time 8/8/2018 10:41pm
Great find my friend!!! Kinda wish I had one of those, I have my brothers version I saved but never got one of mine.
Jeff alessi
8/8/2018 10:37pm Edited Date/Time 8/8/2018 10:42pm
i actually can’t remember who made those, at first I thought alloy but forsure that’s a ktm so I’m not to sure. Maybe my dad made them? Looks very similar to the coloring books he made for the little kids!!
NorCal 50+
8/8/2018 11:03pm
That's a hard thread title to pass up, for obvious reasons.
Thor34103
8/9/2018 1:36am
Great find my friend!!! Kinda wish I had one of those, I have my brothers version I saved but never got one of mine.
Jeff, if you supply me with your address, I will mail it to you. Our son has outgrown it. LOL I think you can send PM’s here. Message me and I will try to figure out how to read it, then send you the shirt.
Fantasy
4478th
8/9/2018 8:05am
Looks like a Marc Estabooks(RacerBoy) cartoon.

RIP
Jeff alessi
8/9/2018 8:55am
Thor34103 wrote:
Jeff, if you supply me with your address, I will mail it to you. Our son has outgrown it. LOL I think you can send PM’s...
Jeff, if you supply me with your address, I will mail it to you. Our son has outgrown it. LOL I think you can send PM’s here. Message me and I will try to figure out how to read it, then send you the shirt.
I wouldn’t want to take anything I gave anyone but I would assure you it would be framed and put on the wall! Things like that never got saved as a kid and I do wish I had one for the funny memories it brings back!
philG
8/9/2018 10:10am
I saw you race at the AMA Supermoto on the Honda Red Riders crew at Laguna Seca back in the day , and we stayed in the same Motel in Salinas.. that was 2003 . Even though i'm from the UK , we already knew who you were.
MotoMo165
8/9/2018 10:16am
Haha that’s bad ass if JA 801 gets this shirt.
I remember Derek howerton telling me how he handed mike his ass in practice day at cycle ranch that year (the day before the big race, mike had just turned pro) and how pissed off tony and mike were that some local guy was going faster than him.
Thor34103
8/9/2018 10:57am Edited Date/Time 8/9/2018 10:58am
Thor34103 wrote:
Jeff, if you supply me with your address, I will mail it to you. Our son has outgrown it. LOL I think you can send PM’s...
I wouldn’t want to take anything I gave anyone but I would assure you it would be framed and put on the wall! Things like that...
I wouldn’t want to take anything I gave anyone but I would assure you it would be framed and put on the wall! Things like that never got saved as a kid and I do wish I had one for the funny memories it brings back!
Jeff, I’d be pleased to give it back to you, especially since you don’t have one already. Should I autograph it for you? LOL

And thanks to all you guys for giving me props for making the offer to mail it to Jeff. It is appreciated. I guess everyone here isn’t a Vititard, or whatever they are called.

Jeff, did you message me? I haven’t checked yet. I figured out how to message you and think I did earlier today.

? everyone!!!
Jeff alessi
8/9/2018 11:04am
Thor34103 wrote:
I wouldn’t want to take anything I gave anyone but I would assure you it would be framed and put on the wall! Things like that...
Thor34103 wrote:
Jeff, I’d be pleased to give it back to you, especially since you don’t have one already. Should I autograph it for you? LOL And thanks...
Jeff, I’d be pleased to give it back to you, especially since you don’t have one already. Should I autograph it for you? LOL

And thanks to all you guys for giving me props for making the offer to mail it to Jeff. It is appreciated. I guess everyone here isn’t a Vititard, or whatever they are called.

Jeff, did you message me? I haven’t checked yet. I figured out how to message you and think I did earlier today.

? everyone!!!
Yes sir I messaged you when I got up this morning and sent you my number!! Very very excited to get one of these shirts back you have no idea!! Brings back great memories from my kid years!!
Thor34103
8/9/2018 11:13am
Thor34103 wrote:
Jeff, I’d be pleased to give it back to you, especially since you don’t have one already. Should I autograph it for you? LOL And thanks...

? everyone!!!
Yes sir I messaged you when I got up this morning and sent you my number!! Very very excited to get one of these shirts back...
Yes sir I messaged you when I got up this morning and sent you my number!! Very very excited to get one of these shirts back you have no idea!! Brings back great memories from my kid years!!
Well dang it, someone needs to teach me how to find my private messages. I looked in my profile and didn’t see anywhere it would be. I mostly lurk here and live in the past.....

Did you get my message? Maybe I will just send you my email address in a PM if I still don’t see your message. I did send you a friend request. Thought that might help.
Donovan759
8/9/2018 11:15am
Thor34103 wrote:

? everyone!!!
Yes sir I messaged you when I got up this morning and sent you my number!! Very very excited to get one of these shirts back...
Thor34103 wrote:
Well dang it, someone needs to teach me how to find my private messages. I looked in my profile and didn’t see anywhere it would be...
Well dang it, someone needs to teach me how to find my private messages. I looked in my profile and didn’t see anywhere it would be. I mostly lurk here and live in the past.....

Did you get my message? Maybe I will just send you my email address in a PM if I still don’t see your message. I did send you a friend request. Thought that might help.
Check your email.
MXerDW
8/9/2018 11:18am Edited Date/Time 8/9/2018 11:19am
Thor34103
PM's get sent to the email account you signed up with. So check your email inbox and junk folder for a message from vitalmx.

And thats really cool what you are doing.
Thor34103
8/9/2018 11:21am
Thor34103 wrote:
Well dang it, someone needs to teach me how to find my private messages. I looked in my profile and didn’t see anywhere it would be...

Donovan759 wrote:
Check your email.
Thanks Donovan. I’m a member in some car forums and the messages show up there. The email I registered under here is one I don’t use very often. It was waiting for me.

If anyone wants to call Jeff, his number is 867-5309. ?
Donovan759
8/9/2018 11:23am
Thor34103 wrote:
Thanks Donovan. I’m a member in some car forums and the messages show up there. The email I registered under here is one I don’t use...
Thanks Donovan. I’m a member in some car forums and the messages show up there. The email I registered under here is one I don’t use very often. It was waiting for me.

If anyone wants to call Jeff, his number is 867-5309. ?
Lol No problem. MXerDW was much more helpful than me. I was crunched for time at the moment i sent that. Smile
Thor34103
8/9/2018 11:24am
MXerDW wrote:
Thor34103 PM's get sent to the email account you signed up with. So check your email inbox and junk folder for a message from vitalmx. And...
Thor34103
PM's get sent to the email account you signed up with. So check your email inbox and junk folder for a message from vitalmx.

And thats really cool what you are doing.
Thank you!!! As I’m sure you know, dirt bike racing gets in your blood and it’s really a brotherhood. Happy to do it for Jeff.
T-Fish
Fantasy
335th
8/9/2018 11:40am
I took a photo of Jeff at Millville somewhere around 2008-10, submitted it in the Wisconsin State Fair photo contest, and it won! I’ll have to find it.
Jeff alessi
8/9/2018 12:52pm
Shirt is on its way to my house here in Cali, can’t wait to get it and frame it! I will post some pictures of it in my racing room next to my garage, it’s going to look great!!!

Post a reply to: Attention Jeff Alessi

The Latest