Atlas - RXR Bullet

Madmax31
Fantasy
91st
Not getting any younger and only have one kidney so looking for all the protection I can get. The RXR Bullet seems like it would be the safest thing out there. I currently run an Atlas, anyone know if these two mate up together well?

The new FOX RACING AIRFRAME PRO JACKET CE looks pretty protective also. Has anyone tried it?

|
Taotech
3/21/2018 7:21am
I dont know about RXR and Atlas working well together, but if the bullet fit big guys and had shoulder protection I would buy one for sure. I had to go with hrp instead.
tempura
3/21/2018 8:27am
I have the bullet and it's very protective in my opinion. RXR makes a shoulder and elbow protector that works with the bullet.
I'm not sure about neck brace compatibility.
Madmax31
Fantasy
91st
3/21/2018 2:28pm
Do you wear bullet under or over jersey?
mxbrian15
3/21/2018 4:08pm
What is everybody wearing for chest protection that works with the atlas besides the atlas chest protector?

The Shop

rockyuno
3/21/2018 5:03pm
mxbrian15 wrote:
What is everybody wearing for chest protection that works with the atlas besides the atlas chest protector?
thor sentinel
Greenbush
3/21/2018 6:17pm
Madmax31 wrote:
Not getting any younger and only have one kidney so looking for all the protection I can get. The RXR Bullet seems like it would be...
Not getting any younger and only have one kidney so looking for all the protection I can get. The RXR Bullet seems like it would be the safest thing out there. I currently run an Atlas, anyone know if these two mate up together well?

The new FOX RACING AIRFRAME PRO JACKET CE looks pretty protective also. Has anyone tried it?

No they don’t. I bought one for my son and was pretty disappointed because I had read somewhere, possibly the rxr website, that it would work wit the atlas. They are also very heavy.
tempura
3/22/2018 12:45am
Madmax31 wrote:
Not getting any younger and only have one kidney so looking for all the protection I can get. The RXR Bullet seems like it would be...

Greenbush wrote:
No they don’t. I bought one for my son and was pretty disappointed because I had read somewhere, possibly the rxr website, that it would work...
No they don’t. I bought one for my son and was pretty disappointed because I had read somewhere, possibly the rxr website, that it would work wit the atlas. They are also very heavy.
They are hot and a bit heavy, that's the price you pay for upping your game in protection..
I've read from RXR that they don't recommend a neck brace the bullet. I also read people on here saying their neck brace works well with it...
Personally, I can't see it working well with a neck brace, unless you've got a long neck.
3/22/2018 1:21am
Hey I found the atlas brace fits perfectly under the fox raptor armour. Full wrap around rib protection and the top all sits in place like the were designed to work together.

Post a reply to: Atlas - RXR Bullet

The Latest