Atlanta supercross ticket help

Related:
Create New Tag

2/9/2019 5:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/9/2019 6:01 PM

Need some opinions on good seating sections for the upcoming supercross. Never been to an Atlanta round and we are going and can't wait.

Where should we stay?

Got to say my wife rocks.... Our anniversary is on the 15th and have been trying to think of someplace to go for the weekend. A few minutes ago she said "how about we just go to supercross in Atlanta instead of doing anything else". Heck yes!

|

2/9/2019 5:50 PM

Assuming they build the track like it's shown in the pic below, it might help you narrow down where you want to sit.

Photo

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/9/2019 7:22 PM

I got two tickets in the 1st row of 110 a couple months ago and reservations at the Ritz Carlton for Fri and Sat night. I’m pumped!

|

“Let the Good Times Roll”

2/9/2019 8:21 PM

Go with the 210C-212C or 236C-238C sections. Club seating. Not much more than non club seats. Don’t have to wait in long lines for food or restrooms. Most importantly it’s great viewing from those sections!

|

2/9/2019 8:40 PM

I’m trying to find some seats for me and my gf. Trying to spend around 60 a ticket. ?

|

2/9/2019 8:42 PM

Also are they still doing free entry’s to the pits with a monster can?

|

2/10/2019 3:05 AM

the 200 row was awesome last year

|

2/10/2019 4:23 AM

Try to find some first row, 200 level tickets.

|

2/10/2019 5:34 AM

Thanks for the replies!

How is the area within a mile or so of the stadium? Is that a good, safe place to stay? hows the parking in that area as well?

|

2/10/2019 6:49 AM

Racer111 wrote:

I got two tickets in the 1st row of 110 a couple months ago and reservations at the Ritz Carlton for Fri and Sat night. I’m pumped!

I’ll be right up above you in the stands. Staying at the RC as well Friday and Saturday.

|

Only 2 things that money can't buy, thats true love and homegrown tomatoes.

2/10/2019 7:08 AM

Be sure to read the stadium rules before you go, especially bags. It was goofy to see the mass of people trying to get their prohibited bags after the race. It was like a coat check area. Totally crazy.

|

2/10/2019 7:57 AM

Steve 396 wrote:

Thanks for the replies!

How is the area within a mile or so of the stadium? Is that a good, safe place to stay? hows the parking in that area as well?

Yea it’s not bad. I’ve been staying at hotels a mile away from the stadium the the last couple of years. This year and last we stayed at Home2 Suites. Plenty of good places in walking distance to eat and drink. We’ve walked to and from the stadium with no issues. There’s plenty of people walking back to hotels after the race. Don’t know about parking. I just Uber to and from the airport.

|

2/10/2019 10:50 AM

Sounds good, we got tickets for section 233 row 6. Staying at the Marriot marquis. Haven't been to a supercross since it was in the superdome years ago. Definitely looking forward to it!

|

3/4/2019 9:55 AM

Steve 396 wrote:

Sounds good, we got tickets for section 233 row 6. Staying at the Marriot marquis. Haven't been to a supercross since it was in the superdome years ago. Definitely looking forward to it!

How did you enjoy the race? I was there sitting in section 126C Row 20. Myself plus four others and we had a blast.

|

3/4/2019 4:40 PM

labbe001 wrote:

How did you enjoy the race? I was there sitting in section 126C Row 20. Myself plus four others and we had a blast.

We really enjoyed the race. This is the second one give been to and a much better venue than New Orleans was. I wondered if the seats we had would be good and they definitely were. Doubt there are many bad seats there except behind the start line.

|