Atlanta Speedway Track Maps

2/2/2021 1:16pm
MX Culture wrote:
Marchbanks is drooling
He's gonna podium and make sure to point out he's not on a factory backed team and elude to if he had a better bike he...
He's gonna podium and make sure to point out he's not on a factory backed team and elude to if he had a better bike he would've won.......lol privateers that were once factory riders love to mention this, even when their bike is plenty capable.
We've had factory 250 guys allude to being at a disadvantage to other bikes, so he might as well.
2/2/2021 2:07pm
Maps 1&2 are so similar I thought they were just different angles and they messed them up.

All 3 looking pretty good
ti473 wrote:
It's hard to tell which direction Atlanta 1 will run but I am pretty sure it will run CW, that's why the left that area next...
It's hard to tell which direction Atlanta 1 will run but I am pretty sure it will run CW, that's why the left that area next to the starting line open, where Atlanta 2 will clearly run CCW. I think that will make for 2 completely different tracks if that's the case
Same track, second week is just reverse
2/2/2021 2:57pm
Dis I see correctly on social scoop that Marchbanks has a broken femur?
Bike cut out on him?

The Shop

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
2/2/2021 3:13pm
Dis I see correctly on social scoop that Marchbanks has a broken femur?
Bike cut out on him?
Mitchell Falk.
colintrax
Fantasy
2342nd
2/2/2021 4:32pm
Just got my tickets for the Tue race, thanks for the help Mav!
JustMX
2/16/2021 9:05am
Are they going to use the dirt that is normally used for the Atlanta stadium race? If so, it'll be interesting to see an infield Supercross...
Are they going to use the dirt that is normally used for the Atlanta stadium race? If so, it'll be interesting to see an infield Supercross with a surface different than the Daytona sand.
I doubt that. The facilities are not close and red clay is not hard to find in North georgia.

I suspect they would just excavate on site.

We might even see some old track banners and staggered tear offs from the days when they had a motocross track in one of the back corners of the property.
wlauderdale219
Fantasy
2139th
2/16/2021 9:43am
Are they going to use the dirt that is normally used for the Atlanta stadium race? If so, it'll be interesting to see an infield Supercross...
Are they going to use the dirt that is normally used for the Atlanta stadium race? If so, it'll be interesting to see an infield Supercross with a surface different than the Daytona sand.
JustMX wrote:
I doubt that. The facilities are not close and red clay is not hard to find in North georgia. I suspect they would just excavate on...
I doubt that. The facilities are not close and red clay is not hard to find in North georgia.

I suspect they would just excavate on site.

We might even see some old track banners and staggered tear offs from the days when they had a motocross track in one of the back corners of the property.
Actually they're bringing in the same dirt. They keep the dirt storage and dirt isnt cheap so they're using that dirt and bringing in some more near the track with sand

Post a reply to: Atlanta Speedway Track Maps

The Latest