Atlanta SX Mercedes Benz stadium

shirey
Fantasy
4110th
Is anyone going this year interested in splitting an air BNB. I’ll be bringing a girl with me. We are young, I’m 22, and will be probably be out late after the race but we are down to stay with anyone who might be interested in splitting cost.
|
hillbilly
2/2/2019 6:23pm
There is a place downtown i got in for free a few years back,

Complementary orange jumpsuit and flip flops were comfy but the big Mexican taking a thirty minute dump five feet from the group W bench was a buzzkill
shirey
Fantasy
4110th
2/2/2019 7:44pm
mxadam579 wrote:
Depends lets see what your girl looks like.
Drinks on me if that’s the deciding factor hahaha
3/11/2019 9:11am
And in your place I would not take a two-room apartment with me to such places. Have you been to this stadium before? When exactly do you want to come? In principle, I do not mind, but I will not be alone, I will still have some friends with me. By the way, we can look at several interesting places in the nearby stadium at https://worldstadia.com/mercedes-benz-stadium.html This is what I managed to find on the Internet, there are bars and restaurants and museums. The budget is divided without problems, the main thing is to decide. Go to the site that I threw you, you may like a few places or write in private messages, we will exchange contacts.

Post a reply to: Atlanta SX Mercedes Benz stadium

The Latest