At this rate.....

Spinner
Edited Date/Time 1/23/2012 12:23am
....it'll be 2018 before Stewart gets close to any of RC's records.

Discuss.
|
HOLESHOTmoto
5/8/2011 5:27pm
DISCUSS

Really? No shit, message board, and were not going to Discuss...
Well by sig, I can tell your pretty stupid so I dont blame you for saying that word.
5/8/2011 6:28pm
His shelf life is running out. That dude hits the ground A LOT, HARD. His body can't continue for much longer.

The Shop

JCRF217
5/8/2011 6:31pm
DISCUSS Really? No shit, message board, and were not going to Discuss... Well by sig, I can tell your pretty stupid so I dont blame you...
DISCUSS

Well by sig, I can tell your pretty stupid so I dont blame you for saying that word.
Man you got a big fucking mouth on everythread. You've only post 89 times and already you're a know it all on everything and telling people what they should or should not do. And you've got to be the biggest negative nancy there is. Just STFU bro seriously.
smeg
5/8/2011 6:32pm
DISCUSS Really? No shit, message board, and were not going to Discuss... Well by sig, I can tell your pretty stupid so I dont blame you...
DISCUSS

This ^^^^^^^
From the guy who posted THIS..........."Do NOT call an 80 an "85" That is the STUPIDEST thing and that is an instant key to knowing if someone KNOWS racing or not. "

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....................................what a moron.
Spinner
5/8/2011 6:45pm
DISCUSS

What's my sig got to do with the subject at hand?
Cigaro
5/8/2011 9:00pm
DISCUSS

FIREfish148
5/8/2011 9:06pm
DISCUSS

Discuss more. Please.
JIM256
5/8/2011 9:31pm
discuss-sting. thats what bubs was this weekend...
oldx
5/8/2011 9:32pm
DISCUSS

STFU dickhead
drmarkr
5/8/2011 9:37pm
DISCUSS

You may go now.....

Post a reply to: At this rate.....

The Latest