At first I thought Dungey made a mistake but after review...

Edited Date/Time 1/15/2016 9:10pm
I gave it about a week to sit and think about it and am just watching the race again now. Dungey was not taking a line with intent to make a clean pass. Screw up or not he was completely aimed at an angle where he had no chance of making that turn in a fluent manor. Actually I'd almost put money on it that if JBS wasn't there Dung would have gone over that berm. He had way too mich speed in a very weird and unDungey like angle going into that turn. Deliberate clean out move.
|
slipdog
1/15/2016 8:03pm
hvaughn88 wrote:
You. Have. Got. To. Be. Kidding. Me.
No, I'm telling you.... Rotella works awesome!
peelout
1/15/2016 8:05pm
hvaughn88 wrote:
slipdog wrote:
What? No I hadn't heard that
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
1/15/2016 8:08pm
I gave it about a week to sit and think about it and am just watching the race again now. Dungey was not taking a line...
I gave it about a week to sit and think about it and am just watching the race again now. Dungey was not taking a line with intent to make a clean pass. Screw up or not he was completely aimed at an angle where he had no chance of making that turn in a fluent manor. Actually I'd almost put money on it that if JBS wasn't there Dung would have gone over that berm. He had way too mich speed in a very weird and unDungey like angle going into that turn. Deliberate clean out move.
Deliberate moron post.

The Shop

VET176
1/15/2016 8:13pm Edited Date/Time 1/15/2016 8:15pm
hvaughn88 wrote:
slipdog wrote:
bryan
1/15/2016 8:21pm
Listening to and reading people's reactions to the Dungey/Stew incident makes me realize I have very little in common with the majority of supercross fans out there.
1/15/2016 8:22pm
bryan wrote:
Listening to and reading people's reactions to the Dungey/Stew incident makes me realize I have very little in common with the majority of supercross fans out...
Listening to and reading people's reactions to the Dungey/Stew incident makes me realize I have very little in common with the majority of supercross fans out there.
Indeed.....
1/15/2016 8:26pm Edited Date/Time 1/15/2016 8:27pm
...evom tou ekat naelc etarebileD...
...when you play it backwards ...its still dumb....

1/15/2016 8:30pm
Don't know if Dunge could've ridden to such a strong 2nd immediately afterward, knowing he accidentally purposely knocked out the most popular rider in the sport and an mx legend who didn't need to be knocked out anymore.

If it was an accident he can rationalize the blame away from himself more effectively to increase performance.Cool

Dangjeon.
1/15/2016 8:42pm
I gave it about a week to sit and think about it and am just watching the race again now. Dungey was not taking a line...

Jimmy_Sloan
1/15/2016 8:43pm
dirtnapper
1/15/2016 8:45pm
hvaughn88 wrote:
slipdog wrote:
peelout wrote:
What? No I hadn't heard that
HA!!

Perfect situation Peely!
MR. X
1/15/2016 8:54pm
I remember my first beer...

Post a reply to: At first I thought Dungey made a mistake but after review...

The Latest