Asterisk Restructuring

Related:
Create New Tag

9/10/2016 6:18 AM

GuyB wrote:

A friend of the site let me know yesterday that there's something in the works to get Asterisk off of life support and back up to full speed. That includes some folks with better business acumen, and the desire to make it succeed. It sounded like things are in the works for a rebranding, too.

That's all good news.

So they are off big time
http://racerxonline.com/2016/09/10/alpinestars-becomes-main-partner-of-mobile-medical-center

|

9/10/2016 4:34 PM

Glad to hear Doc Bodnar and company are still in the business of helping riders.

|

9/11/2016 2:39 AM

GuyB wrote:

A friend of the site let me know yesterday that there's something in the works to get Asterisk off of life support and back up to full speed. That includes some folks with better business acumen, and the desire to make it succeed. It sounded like things are in the works for a rebranding, too.

That's all good news.

Not sure what you mean.

Alpinestars is the new sponsor of the Mobile Medical rig.

Asterisk is coming back as a company.

I call that a couple of wins.

|

12/3/2016 7:01 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/3/2016 8:38 AM

Any recent word on Asterisk? Been 3 months since others in this thread have heard anything from them..

|

12/3/2016 7:54 AM

Ive been intouch with the new owners and they could not have been nicer. They are sorting out my issues free of charge and been keeping me updated. Im very happy to be able to get this product again and everyone should contact them and be patient as difficult as it seems.
..... Chris C

|

12/3/2016 8:41 AM

How did you contact them? I tried the phone number on their website, but it's out of service. Can you tell if they are really going to start up again?
I just bought my Cyto Cell's(one of the last mediums), but maybe I should just return them and wait for them to start producer the Ultra Cell's again.

|

12/3/2016 3:28 PM

Customerservice@asterisk.com they will get back most likely
Old phone number is useless.

|

12/4/2016 3:46 PM

I emailed them and they replied. It sounds like they are beginning manufacturing soon. It's good to hear the company will continue.

|

12/4/2016 5:08 PM

That's great news. I really need a pair of the pants that they were making.

|