Asterisk Cell Parts?

Edited Date/Time 10/26/2015 5:50pm
Anyone know where to buy parts? I need extra anti rotation strap kits for additional boots, as well as the stick on foam pads.

Thanks!
|
ML512
Fantasy
54th
10/24/2015 5:34pm
Anyone know where to buy parts? I need extra anti rotation strap kits for additional boots, as well as the stick on foam pads.

Thanks!
Asterisk direct.
tmauto769
Fantasy
1001st
10/25/2015 6:07am
yeah, I talked to them at the ATL sx a few years ago. She told me to send them in and they would rebuild them for $150. Which they did basically replace everything on them except for the red frame part. I thought that was a great deal compared to buying a new set. Good people to deal with. I don't know what the current pricing is as it was awhile ago, so you may want to just ask them.
cwtoyota
10/25/2015 9:06am

Thanks!
You should buy my whole size medium setup from me. I bought them in 2012, tried them for about 3 laps and threw them back in the box. Knee braces just aren't for some folks I guess.

They came with two pair of those black Asterisk leggings, An extra set of stick on pads and those anti-rotation straps that I never installed.
10/25/2015 9:21am
CWT,
Text me more info i.e. Pics, model etc. on those braces at 440-222-5207
Thx Ghost

The Shop

mtl
10/25/2015 7:50pm
Asterisk is great for rebuilds.

Send them in at sane intervals and your braces will last for years.
Skerby
10/26/2015 10:45am
tmauto769 wrote:
yeah, I talked to them at the ATL sx a few years ago. She told me to send them in and they would rebuild them for...
yeah, I talked to them at the ATL sx a few years ago. She told me to send them in and they would rebuild them for $150. Which they did basically replace everything on them except for the red frame part. I thought that was a great deal compared to buying a new set. Good people to deal with. I don't know what the current pricing is as it was awhile ago, so you may want to just ask them.
Try 150$ per brace! at least from what I remember. I have a set of first gens and I've broken them 3 times.

Usually slip a peg and catch the brace on the very same peg. Its expensive but way better than putting a foot down on a landing.
10/26/2015 2:02pm
I had my Cell's rebuilt last year, $200 total for both. FYI, Asterisk informed me they won't offer another rebuild on my old/first generation cell knee braces. Mine have the laced backing - looks like 4 shoe strings laced together with plastic keepers and are 4+ years old. I don't recall how they identify the models they're not rebuilding anymore, but you may want to talk to Colleen about it, they're all really great people over at Asterisk. Email: colleena@asterisk.com

Doug
tmauto769
Fantasy
1001st
10/26/2015 5:50pm
I had my Cell's rebuilt last year, $200 total for both. FYI, Asterisk informed me they won't offer another rebuild on my old/first generation cell knee...
I had my Cell's rebuilt last year, $200 total for both. FYI, Asterisk informed me they won't offer another rebuild on my old/first generation cell knee braces. Mine have the laced backing - looks like 4 shoe strings laced together with plastic keepers and are 4+ years old. I don't recall how they identify the models they're not rebuilding anymore, but you may want to talk to Colleen about it, they're all really great people over at Asterisk. Email: colleena@asterisk.com

Doug
I was wondering how long they would continue to do this being they aren't produced anymore. It was good while it lasted. Mine are the same as yours. I am thinking about getting new ones anyway, just hard to part with $600 when there isn't anything visibly wrong with the ones I have.

Post a reply to: Asterisk Cell Parts?

The Latest