Asterisk Carbon Fiber

Related:
Create New Tag

1/14/2019 7:46 PM

So I have been trying since the beginning of September to buy some carbon pieces from Mike at asterisk for my Honda 450, I have spoken with him directly twice and twice was told it would be a few weeks, now he won't return my call or email. Was wondering if anybody on here was ever able to order and actually get any carbon from them

|

1/14/2019 9:50 PM

Curious to what you were trying to order? I’d love some of the carbon protection for the from tmaster cyl and the hydro clutch for the 19 KX450

|

1/15/2019 10:55 AM

I was trying to get the carbon tank cover and a front master cylinder gaurd, maybe try giving Ken at ARC a call and see if he knows who is making the carbon for Kawi Photo
Photo
Photo

|

1/15/2019 10:56 AM

JGR makes those tank guards

|

1/15/2019 11:35 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/15/2019 12:37 PM

Yea there are several companies that make a cover and I'll probably have to go that route, I just liked the asterisk one with the way they did the pattern on the weave and the satin finish but I did notice that even HRC wasn't running them this year, just the stock plastic cover and geico is running the oversized ti tank from outdoors

|

1/16/2019 2:05 PM

I emailed asterisk about a front master guard last year also, no answer.

I would be stoked to find one for my cr125 build..

I'll keep a lookout in this thread if you manage to find anything.

|

2/20/2019 8:31 AM

Does anybody know how the master cylinder guards are held on? Double sided tape? I'm going to make some for my pit bike. smile

|