Asterisk Carbon Cell 1 vs Asterisk Ultra Cell 3.0

duboiz
I've narrowed down my knee brace of choice to asterisk. Mainly because of their strap that locks the brace to your boot. Has anyone owned both of these? If so, was there any factor that would make you decide on the Ultra Cell over the Carbon Cell?

Right now i'm sold on the Carbon Cell, but the different shape and padding on the Ultra Cell is making me indecisive.
|
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
9/2/2021 6:24pm Edited Date/Time 9/2/2021 6:25pm
I have had almost every asterisk brace sold.
The ultra cell braces were a little bulky with the boa system. I have big calves and ended up selling the ultra cell braces. I just couldn’t deal with the bulkyness of them. The new 3.0 ultra cells are new and I haven’t tried them. I’ve already been using the carbon and am very happy with them. .
I had been running their standard cell braces, up until the carbon braces came out.

The carbon brace is thinner/ lighter, but had less adjustability. They are both great braces, but I prefer the slimmer feel of the carbon.

That being said… I have a set of the cell braces in good condition that I’d let go for $350 if you’re interested ? They are a size large. Orange in color, not that it matters. Lol

I can be reached at langhammx@sbcglobal.net if interested

Post a reply to: Asterisk Carbon Cell 1 vs Asterisk Ultra Cell 3.0

The Latest