Asterisk Carbon Cell 1 padding solution

vincefriese
Fantasy
4157th
The padding on the Asterisk Carbon Cell 1 is an obvious after thought compared to the padding on their other models. Does anyone have a solution to the weak padding? Any way to possibly retrofit the padding off one of their other knee braces onto this brace?

This is the only problem I have with this knee brace. The padding is always folding or not thick enough and the carbon starts to dig into my leg. Other than that, the brace is awesome and I wouldn't even realize I was wearing it with proper padding installed.
|
Ozy
2/24/2022 6:06pm
I have a new set of the cell braces with the velcro straps. Wish I purchased something different
vincefriese
Fantasy
4157th
2/24/2022 7:44pm
Ozy wrote:
I have a new set of the cell braces with the velcro straps. Wish I purchased something different
Yep, going to maybe get rid of these and go for their Ultra Cell 3.0
2/25/2022 10:06am
Ozy wrote:
Wow, that bad? I was thinking about shitcanning my mobius braces for these Asterisk carbon cells. No issues at all with straps or padding on mobius.
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
2/25/2022 12:11pm
Ozy wrote:
Wow, that bad? I was thinking about shitcanning my mobius braces for these Asterisk carbon cells. No issues at all with straps or padding on mobius.
I have the carbon braces and have at least 200 hours riding time on them, with zero issues. The liner is just starting to tear above the knee cap, but not an issue. Best braces I’ve owned !

The Shop

TeamGreen
2/25/2022 12:22pm
The padding on the Asterisk Carbon Cell 1 is an obvious after thought compared to the padding on their other models. Does anyone have a solution...
The padding on the Asterisk Carbon Cell 1 is an obvious after thought compared to the padding on their other models. Does anyone have a solution to the weak padding? Any way to possibly retrofit the padding off one of their other knee braces onto this brace?

This is the only problem I have with this knee brace. The padding is always folding or not thick enough and the carbon starts to dig into my leg. Other than that, the brace is awesome and I wouldn't even realize I was wearing it with proper padding installed.
Have you contacts them? They’re actually a company of Moto-heads.
vincefriese
Fantasy
4157th
2/25/2022 2:57pm
Ozy wrote:
Everything about this brace is great, except for the padding. I'm going to be staying loyal to asterisk but i'll be going with one of their other braces
moto162
2/25/2022 5:39pm
Ozy wrote:
Everything about this brace is great, except for the padding. I'm going to be staying loyal to asterisk but i'll be going with one of their...
Everything about this brace is great, except for the padding. I'm going to be staying loyal to asterisk but i'll be going with one of their other braces
Call them first they will have a solution for you really good people and really want to help their customers and potential customers.
aedwards07
2/26/2022 6:53am
My braces are great but the padding sucks. Not even the padding but the glue holding it on. Out of the box my one side knee pad had fallen off already and the other 3 did shortly after. Used some superglue on it all and it’s good now and still love the braces.

Post a reply to: Asterisk Carbon Cell 1 padding solution

The Latest