Asterisk AC system

ti473
What ever happened to that? I saw a picture of Sagan today wearing 100% glasses that looked to have the same technology, not available to public yet though. So it reminded me of the asterisk stuff that Webb, Tickle and a few others were using a few years back. Was it ever available to the public? There's seems to be very limited into on it, Rocky mountain has a link on their site but no way to buy. I found a kit on eBay but the problem is that once you run out of pads you're SOL. I have been using the breathe right strips for a long time, as I have a small nose, and they really do work, so this seemed like a great idea.
|
Zycki11
1/25/2018 6:36am
ti473 wrote:
What ever happened to that? I saw a picture of Sagan today wearing 100% glasses that looked to have the same technology, not available to public...
What ever happened to that? I saw a picture of Sagan today wearing 100% glasses that looked to have the same technology, not available to public yet though. So it reminded me of the asterisk stuff that Webb, Tickle and a few others were using a few years back. Was it ever available to the public? There's seems to be very limited into on it, Rocky mountain has a link on their site but no way to buy. I found a kit on eBay but the problem is that once you run out of pads you're SOL. I have been using the breathe right strips for a long time, as I have a small nose, and they really do work, so this seemed like a great idea.
I know they change from the magnets on the goggle frames to a strip style magnet. Outside of that I am not really sure

Post a reply to: Asterisk AC system

The Latest