Ass Kicking

andy
I'm as merican as it gets BUT, the delusion is rediculous. A severely injured Euro German is kicking the shit out of of EVERY American but one. Every week. And vitards still claim USA moto supremacy. Are you delusiinal or what? Don't even bother trying to explain, just watch the motos and the conclusion is not debatable. USA fast? Hell yes! The best? Hell no.
|
zehn
6/24/2018 8:24pm
much ty
Flip109
6/24/2018 8:31pm
andy wrote:
I'm as merican as it gets BUT, the delusion is rediculous. A severely injured Euro German is kicking the shit out of of EVERY American but...
I'm as merican as it gets BUT, the delusion is rediculous. A severely injured Euro German is kicking the shit out of of EVERY American but one. Every week. And vitards still claim USA moto supremacy. Are you delusiinal or what? Don't even bother trying to explain, just watch the motos and the conclusion is not debatable. USA fast? Hell yes! The best? Hell no.
That severely injured euro german, is arguably the most talented overall rider on the planet. Not arguing, just saying lol
Racer331
6/24/2018 8:34pm
Yeah I really wish he was 100%. Watching him on the Suzuki back in 2015 or 2016 I can’t remember, he was spanking everybody. I just can’t believe how depleted the field is, it is really astounding, never before has it been this bad. And the big guys coming from the last to third through fifth is just crazy

The Shop

6/24/2018 8:39pm
andy wrote:
I'm as merican as it gets BUT, the delusion is rediculous. A severely injured Euro German is kicking the shit out of of EVERY American but...
Yes, there is no doubt! Herlings especially, is on another level. As much as I couldn't stand the sand bagging, his speed is undeniable!

Sorry USA, we need to get our shit together!
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
6/24/2018 8:59pm
What is a Euro German?

Time to file this one appropriately.
KMC440
6/24/2018 10:00pm
I thought he was Dutch?

Deutschland must've been mistranslated by the op...
6/24/2018 10:40pm
GuyB wrote:
What is a Euro German?

may I ask why this thread was moved?
Racer111
6/24/2018 11:10pm
GuyB wrote:
What is a Euro German?

It was too fast for the Moto Related section. The Americans couldn’t keep up with it there.
6/25/2018 12:35am
GuyB wrote:
What is a Euro German?

Racer111 wrote:
It was too fast for the Moto Related section. The Americans couldn’t keep up with it there.
Hey, I'm a realist! I know the score.. Obviously, the GP tracks are going to make faster riders overall, they see terrain our guys don't. Herlings was unfuckingbelievable here last year!
Racer111
6/25/2018 8:42am
Racer111 wrote:
Hey, I'm a realist! I know the score.. Obviously, the GP tracks are going to make faster riders overall, they see terrain our guys don't. Herlings...
Hey, I'm a realist! I know the score.. Obviously, the GP tracks are going to make faster riders overall, they see terrain our guys don't. Herlings was unfuckingbelievable here last year!
Did Herlings win the overall that day last year? Nope!

Post a reply to: Ass Kicking

The Latest