Ass Kicking

Related:
Create New Tag

6/24/2018 8:22 PM

I'm as merican as it gets BUT, the delusion is rediculous. A severely injured Euro German is kicking the shit out of of EVERY American but one. Every week. And vitards still claim USA moto supremacy. Are you delusiinal or what? Don't even bother trying to explain, just watch the motos and the conclusion is not debatable. USA fast? Hell yes! The best? Hell no.

|

6/24/2018 8:24 PM

much ty

|

6/24/2018 8:31 PM

andy wrote:

I'm as merican as it gets BUT, the delusion is rediculous. A severely injured Euro German is kicking the shit out of of EVERY ...more

That severely injured euro german, is arguably the most talented overall rider on the planet. Not arguing, just saying lol

|

6/24/2018 8:34 PM

Yeah I really wish he was 100%. Watching him on the Suzuki back in 2015 or 2016 I can’t remember, he was spanking everybody. I just can’t believe how depleted the field is, it is really astounding, never before has it been this bad. And the big guys coming from the last to third through fifth is just crazy

|

Realtor/ Moto dad/ from Sacramento CA —> Coeur d’Alene ID

6/24/2018 8:35 PM

I thought he got 4th.....

|

6/24/2018 8:39 PM

andy wrote:

I'm as merican as it gets BUT, the delusion is rediculous. A severely injured Euro German is kicking the shit out of of EVERY ...more

Yes, there is no doubt! Herlings especially, is on another level. As much as I couldn't stand the sand bagging, his speed is undeniable!

Sorry USA, we need to get our shit together!

|

6/24/2018 8:59 PM

What is a Euro German?

Time to file this one appropriately.

|

6/24/2018 10:00 PM

I thought he was Dutch?

Deutschland must've been mistranslated by the op...

|

6/24/2018 10:40 PM

GuyB wrote:

What is a Euro German?

may I ask why this thread was moved?

|

6/24/2018 11:10 PM

GuyB wrote:

What is a Euro German?

motogreasey wrote:

It was too fast for the Moto Related section. The Americans couldn’t keep up with it there.

|

“Let the Good Times Roll”

6/25/2018 12:35 AM

GuyB wrote:

What is a Euro German?

motogreasey wrote:

Racer111 wrote:

It was too fast for the Moto Related section. The Americans couldn’t keep up with it there.

Hey, I'm a realist! I know the score.. Obviously, the GP tracks are going to make faster riders overall, they see terrain our guys don't. Herlings was unfuckingbelievable here last year!

|

6/25/2018 8:42 AM

motogreasey wrote:

Racer111 wrote:

motogreasey wrote:

Hey, I'm a realist! I know the score.. Obviously, the GP tracks are going to make faster riders overall, they see terrain our ...more

Did Herlings win the overall that day last year? Nope!

|

“Let the Good Times Roll”

6/25/2018 12:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/25/2018 12:42 PM

Racer111 wrote:

Did Herlings win the overall that day last year? Nope!

Hmm, maybe check again...

http://racerxonline.com/results/2017/ironman/450

Don't kill the messenger! I didn't say I liked it but unlike MANY around here, I'm not going to pretend an alternate reality exists!

|