As a Motocross Father what's the first thing you teach your kid?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/10/2021 3:48 PM

Coyote wrote:

don't ride Maico"s??

MyBobbym wrote:

Or a Husky.

Coyote wrote:

lol, good to see you still have your sense of humour Bobby!!

Brad’s brother?

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

8/10/2021 3:52 PM

wreckitrandy wrote:

Never had a dad. Never had children. So, anything I say, grain of salt....What I did have was a grandma that loved me. She ...more

I am a fan of your grandma and can only hope their are many more like her.

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

8/10/2021 6:50 PM

Look ahead.

|

8/10/2021 10:31 PM

Breathe and enjoy the ride.

|

8/11/2021 2:42 AM

Hammer 663s wrote:

Holeshot. It's way safer running out front than being back in the blender......

Really though, our #1 rule is when you crash, ...more

Hell yea on a supermini

|

8/11/2021 6:54 AM

Don't ride through the pits like an Idiot !!!! Have Fun be safe we are are not going to make a living racing MX/SX have fun.

|

8/11/2021 8:32 AM

1) Shaddap before I give you something to cry ABOUT.
2) Go faster, or I'll sell your bike.
3) You had better beat that kid on #37 - his dad's a dick.

Just kidding, of course. I gave my kids the proper body positioning talk every time we rode. They learned to be good riders from a very young age. My daughter started racing this year, and she was competitive from day 1 because of it.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

9/4/2021 4:57 PM

I taught mine to use the toilet first.. he said he's an mx father not his son is riding 🙄 after basics on the field enjoy yourself son let him gain bike control and confidence before a track. Danger of scaring them and not wanting to carry on at the track with everything going on could be overwhelming.
My lad isn't quite 4 yet though but he's coming along.

|

9/4/2021 5:04 PM

MyBobbym wrote:

Or a Husky.

Coyote wrote:

lol, good to see you still have your sense of humour Bobby!!

TeamGreen wrote:

Brad’s brother?

C'mon Manny, you don't know the great rider Charles Halcomb .one of founders of Norcal mx. Certified OG.

|

9/4/2021 5:44 PM

Keep your head up and look ahead.

|

Indecision is a choice