Art For Petrolheads or Dirtbike Studios “Beware”

Sauce96
11/8/2021 9:18am
no one wants your shit after this debacle.
neverwas
Fantasy
784th
11/8/2021 9:29am
ants kirby wrote:
Etsy.com have a few, not sure on anyothers im affraid
robkinuk wrote:
If you want to email robakinsey@hotmail.com with your ideas and photo, I can then give you a quote. Rest assured all my artwork is done by...
If you want to email robakinsey@hotmail.com with your ideas and photo, I can then give you a quote.
Rest assured all my artwork is done by hand and not computer manipulation from photo’s.
philG wrote:
I can vouch for Rob, have seen his work up close, its very good, but as its bespoke, dont expect Chinese print prices. . And he...
I can vouch for Rob, have seen his work up close, its very good, but as its bespoke, dont expect Chinese print prices. .

And he is nowhere near as miserable as he seems. ;-)

I can also vouch for Rob, I bought a print form him, nice work.
MotoMan12345
Fantasy
1924th
11/8/2021 11:22am
Holy shit you guys are patient!! I would’ve lost my shit after 2 days of hearing those excuses. Anyone ever get the art or refunds?
yak651
Fantasy
214th
11/8/2021 11:26am
I would question anyone that provides a service that remotely lies within the ability to work a laptop that can't figure out how to post a reply on Vital...

The Shop

yak651
Fantasy
214th
11/8/2021 11:28am
So how does it work that someone is able to make money off the likeness of another person? Do they need to obtain permission or license? Serious question, not trying to imply anything.
11/8/2021 11:58am
Sorry mate thats abit of a lie i believe you was running a company called kool canvas about 3yrs ago from a nursery in harlow, this was also shown on the companies house website as you being one of the directors this closed, i know this as i sent a registered letter with the help from the trading standards to that address, and i don't believe all the reviews on google about kool canvas and its owner " chris campbell" are lies.. so you must have been running several companies at that time, and yes I'm someone who paid for a canvas at brands hatch 3yrs ago and never received what i paid for, like many others who have brought from you and your companies, may i suggest if you want to stop pissing people off so they dont slate your companies maybe send them a refund or better still the goods they paid for...
11/8/2021 12:24pm
Call me what you want chris, you was running kool canvas, i tried for months to get hold of you, ignored emails, ignored calls...like all those people on google did aswell, but i gave up as you offered me nothing and would want anything from you,.all i can say is if im lying and all those people are lying on google what did you do then to piss so many people off...i bet if you asked all of them they would come up with the same name everytime..
11/8/2021 1:23pm
RVT420 wrote:
Just a litttle heads up on these guys in the UK I found them on Instagram and they seemed legit so ordered two Banners March 30...
Just a litttle heads up on these guys in the UK I found them on Instagram and they seemed legit so ordered two Banners March 30 and this guy has been giving me the run around ever since for months, y’all can read our messages see what y’all think, Thanks

ants kirby wrote:
Just seen this post, i know its abit late for some but please google kool canvas and look at the reviews, this man chris campbell is...
Just seen this post, i know its abit late for some but please google kool canvas and look at the reviews, this man chris campbell is the owner of both these companies and i do believe there is another called lazydog..hes been doing this stuff for years and owes hundreds of people alot of money...buyers be very aware, if you see him at motor sport venues and you do want his goods only buy if you can take away that day, he was recently at the british motor show doing the same and the organisers was made aware of him and he wont ever be allowed back, silverstone, beaulieu auto parts show, brands hatch and thruxton, goodwood all know him aswell.. and yes i was a victim aswell. Ordered a steve mcqueen canvas for 65 and still havent got it and that was 3yrs ago and he has since changed company name and vacated his last registered premises.

im a bit confused i saw these posts and one of them by the owner of the art place saying he had nothing to do with kool canvas and the author of the post was lying, but i looked at the reviews and logged onto the porsche 911 forum and saw a post from this chris bloke replying to someone who hadnt received something, but if this chris wasnt anything to do with this other business why is he replying on their behalf, confused.com
11/8/2021 1:29pm
RVT420 wrote:
Just a litttle heads up on these guys in the UK I found them on Instagram and they seemed legit so ordered two Banners March 30...
Just a litttle heads up on these guys in the UK I found them on Instagram and they seemed legit so ordered two Banners March 30 and this guy has been giving me the run around ever since for months, y’all can read our messages see what y’all think, Thanks

ants kirby wrote:
Just seen this post, i know its abit late for some but please google kool canvas and look at the reviews, this man chris campbell is...
Just seen this post, i know its abit late for some but please google kool canvas and look at the reviews, this man chris campbell is the owner of both these companies and i do believe there is another called lazydog..hes been doing this stuff for years and owes hundreds of people alot of money...buyers be very aware, if you see him at motor sport venues and you do want his goods only buy if you can take away that day, he was recently at the british motor show doing the same and the organisers was made aware of him and he wont ever be allowed back, silverstone, beaulieu auto parts show, brands hatch and thruxton, goodwood all know him aswell.. and yes i was a victim aswell. Ordered a steve mcqueen canvas for 65 and still havent got it and that was 3yrs ago and he has since changed company name and vacated his last registered premises.
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2021/11/08/517682/s1200_Screenshot_20211108_203421_Chrome.jpg[/img] im a bit confused i saw these posts and one of them by the owner of the art place saying he had nothing to do...

im a bit confused i saw these posts and one of them by the owner of the art place saying he had nothing to do with kool canvas and the author of the post was lying, but i looked at the reviews and logged onto the porsche 911 forum and saw a post from this chris bloke replying to someone who hadnt received something, but if this chris wasnt anything to do with this other business why is he replying on their behalf, confused.com
and as an extra to this, i saw somewhere someone else that also does art for motor bikes, as im looking to get my sons bultaco brinco put onto a canvas
Spankey
11/8/2021 4:40pm
Holigan wrote:
I ordered and paid for three prints on March 16th. As of today, no package and no Tracking number. He whines a lot about this thread...
I ordered and paid for three prints on March 16th. As of today, no package and no Tracking number. He whines a lot about this thread throwing him under the bus. He is not happy with my suggestion:

Your a total flake!
TGphoto
11/8/2021 4:50pm
To add on top of this whole debacle, I would really hope that "Chris" has permission from or compensating the photographers whose work he's using to base most of the posters on. That's a whole other legal issue in and of itself.
Gary Duck
11/8/2021 7:26pm
TGphoto wrote:
To add on top of this whole debacle, I would really hope that "Chris" has permission from or compensating the photographers whose work he's using to...
To add on top of this whole debacle, I would really hope that "Chris" has permission from or compensating the photographers whose work he's using to base most of the posters on. That's a whole other legal issue in and of itself.
Sounds to me like this "Chris" has nothing but excuses. Hope none are your photos!
yak651
Fantasy
214th
11/9/2021 8:22am
Lol, free "print" for their reference!
robkinuk
11/9/2021 10:02am
ants kirby wrote:
Etsy.com have a few, not sure on anyothers im affraid
robkinuk wrote:
If you want to email robakinsey@hotmail.com with your ideas and photo, I can then give you a quote. Rest assured all my artwork is done by...
If you want to email robakinsey@hotmail.com with your ideas and photo, I can then give you a quote.
Rest assured all my artwork is done by hand and not computer manipulation from photo’s.
philG wrote:
I can vouch for Rob, have seen his work up close, its very good, but as its bespoke, dont expect Chinese print prices. . And he...
I can vouch for Rob, have seen his work up close, its very good, but as its bespoke, dont expect Chinese print prices. .

Cheers for the reccomendation PhilTongue
robkinuk
11/9/2021 10:07am
and as an extra to this, i saw somewhere someone else that also does art for motor bikes, as im looking to get my sons bultaco...
and as an extra to this, i saw somewhere someone else that also does art for motor bikes, as im looking to get my sons bultaco brinco put onto a canvas
Send me some photo's of your son's Bultaco to robakinsey@hotmail.com and I can give you a quote for bespoke artwork.
Thanks
Rob
robkinuk
11/9/2021 10:09am
robkinuk wrote:
philG wrote:

neverwas wrote:
Thanks for your valued custom, truly appreciatedSmile
APLMAN99
11/10/2021 6:46am
Just some free advice, take it or not…..

Attacking your customers in a public setting for any reason is a big loser 95% of the time. The new ‘manager’ of this forum had some business issues that resulted in some very unhappy customers, but to his credit he almost completely took the beatings given to him like a grownup, and kept his cool with those that had legitimate beefs as well as those who appeared to just be ‘piling on’.

Also, when you posted those 2 similar responses pretty much back to back except for a few minor changes, it makes it appear that you have had to ‘defend’ your business practices many times before and that you have a ‘cut and paste’ template at the ready for when it inevitably happens again. That’s very troubling and makes it look like this is a pattern while you have no sincerity to fix it.

And lastly, lying about your past business relationships never works out on the interwebs. Nothing ever truly disappears once it’s out there, and someone will be able to find it. The dishonesty just makes everything else you say seem dishonest as well.

Good luck with your business, but I think that it’s safe to say that you did yourself more damage than good by your responses here.
Jbulz
Fantasy
4069th
11/10/2021 9:12am
UGOTBIT wrote:
Anyone have another source for art like this?
It's not the same style, but I bought a few prints from Tim Glasspool that I really like. Kind of a vintage art deco style. He does some of the art for We Went Fast (who also has some cool prints).

I had a shipping issue with Tim's prints but he made it right and even threw in a free print for the trouble. Stand up guy and I'd buy from him again!

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/glasspoolart

https://www.wewentfast.com/shop/
Sandusky26
11/10/2021 9:40am
We have the right to comment whatever we want in the USA.
SEEMEFIRST
11/10/2021 5:33pm
robkinuk wrote:
Rob, do you do other sports or portrait type things?
Like football, or a girl with her heifer?
Sample...

11/10/2021 6:44pm
philG wrote:

neverwas wrote:
robkinuk wrote:
I'll also vouch for Rob. We are fb friends and his work is top notch.
robkinuk
11/11/2021 10:26am
robkinuk wrote:
SEEMEFIRST wrote:
Rob, do you do other sports or portrait type things? Like football, or a girl with her heifer? Sample... [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2021/11/10/517883/s1200_nrz5mb7fcstea2vc.jpg[/img]
Rob, do you do other sports or portrait type things?
Like football, or a girl with her heifer?
Sample...

Hi,
Yes I have done football and other sports. If you can please email to robakinsey@hotmail.com your source photo and ideas, oils of acrylics etc., I can then give you a firm quote. Thanks for your enquiry.
fourfourone
11/11/2021 12:08pm Edited Date/Time 11/15/2021 6:31am
You are the true definition of a clown!

PS... Take some business classes because you suck at it.
mxrobot
11/13/2021 1:32pm
I’m from the uk & I’ve used this company twice now and both times they’ve delivered, ordered a Valentino Rossi Canvas which arrived in 3 days and also commissioned some other work which was done to a very high standard, not a scammer, actual riders like Scott Redding have also promoted their work, have seen they’ve had loads of satisfied customers.
dkurtd
11/13/2021 2:39pm
mxrobot wrote:
I’m from the uk & I’ve used this company twice now and both times they’ve delivered, ordered a Valentino Rossi Canvas which arrived in 3 days...
I’m from the uk & I’ve used this company twice now and both times they’ve delivered, ordered a Valentino Rossi Canvas which arrived in 3 days and also commissioned some other work which was done to a very high standard, not a scammer, actual riders like Scott Redding have also promoted their work, have seen they’ve had loads of satisfied customers.
Chris is that you?
colintrax
Fantasy
2342nd
11/13/2021 4:07pm
mxrobot wrote:
I’m from the uk & I’ve used this company twice now and both times they’ve delivered, ordered a Valentino Rossi Canvas which arrived in 3 days...
dkurtd wrote:
Chris is that you?
Lives in GBR and created account today. Yeah same guy lol

Post a reply to: Art For Petrolheads or Dirtbike Studios “Beware”

The Latest