"Arm pump? Knee Hurts? You're fat."

Skidaddle
Vincent Blair is pretty good on a podcast.

He even reveals the key to curing arm pump.

MainEventMoto.com

https://m.soundcloud.com/maineventmoto

|

The Shop

TallonT911
12/7/2016 9:39pm
Think ML512 and Plessinger hang out?
ML512 wrote:
Huh?
Vincent Blair thought plessinger was high during his interview on main event moto, Steve and keefer think you're high ha
Skidaddle
12/7/2016 10:27pm
Think ML512 and Plessinger hang out?
ML512 wrote:
Huh?
TallonT911 wrote:
Vincent Blair thought plessinger was high during his interview on main event moto, Steve and keefer think you're high ha
Yep he shout out Plessingers dealer.

Hey man suspension brah "That dude was high as fuck"
Francis377
12/8/2016 3:50am
That was great. You should have Vincent on more often. looking forward to these every week, keep it up Smile
12/8/2016 3:54am
If Vincent is on again he needs to work on not talking over people and quit spelling shit out, that was really lame. I like Hobo Nick better for that seat.
12/8/2016 7:17am
Vincent was 100% more entertaining when he spoke than Hobo Nick. And Hobo Nick is not too bad... so...
TheGetFresh
Fantasy
2562nd
12/8/2016 9:21am
I listen to pulp religiously and I just can't get through an episode of this. I try every once in a while and it just doesn't do anything for me.
slowgti
12/8/2016 9:25am
He is correct on most of the joint pain issues though.
12/8/2016 10:40am
I listen to pulp religiously and I just can't get through an episode of this. I try every once in a while and it just doesn't...
I listen to pulp religiously and I just can't get through an episode of this. I try every once in a while and it just doesn't do anything for me.
Dude Im the same way. IDK what it is but Pulp just flows so well for me.

It could be that Ive been listening to him for a while so thats what I am used to but MEM just doesn't do it for me.
Skidaddle
12/8/2016 10:49am
I'm Jonesing for some racing so we can get some "motivational comments from motocross fans" segments!

"Keep punching those keys in your pee stained underwear!" LMFAO
DB125
12/8/2016 12:12pm
My wife convinced me to watch Real Housewives with her one time. It didnt do anything for me. So you know what I did? I never watched it again. You know what I didnt do? Go on a message board and tell everyone that I didnt like the show.

We build our show to entertain the thousands of people that like it. If you dont like it, kick rocks.
kaptkaos
12/8/2016 12:34pm
I listen to all of the Moto Podcasts. Yeah Pulp sets the standard and DMXS is a longtime excellent podcast.

Main Event Moto, which I listen to every episode, hit the ground day one light years ahead of anyone elses first podcast. Main Event has a lot to offer, is very entertaining, well produced and actually gives us so much more actual "insight" from a racers view than any other podcast. They put out a show EVERY Monday like clockwork, only Pulp can claim that too. DB shares a lot of his experiences which current riders will not do. Its a fun and informative Podcast, I listen to it every week. Compare it to the other new podcast launch which is unlistenable.

I cant watch Real Housewives either, maybe thats the connection?
12/8/2016 12:49pm Edited Date/Time 12/8/2016 12:49pm
DB125 wrote:
My wife convinced me to watch Real Housewives with her one time. It didnt do anything for me. So you know what I did? I never...
My wife convinced me to watch Real Housewives with her one time. It didnt do anything for me. So you know what I did? I never watched it again. You know what I didnt do? Go on a message board and tell everyone that I didnt like the show.

We build our show to entertain the thousands of people that like it. If you dont like it, kick rocks.
Got a link to that Real Housewives message board??

Seriously though, I really enjoy your podcast and have listened every week since the begining and recommended it to a few of my moto buddies too. Some episodes are more entertaining or informational than others, and everyone that listens is going to have a different opinion each week. Vital is probably the best place to discuss that, so here we are. #FreeHoboNick
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
12/8/2016 1:07pm
DB125 wrote:
My wife convinced me to watch Real Housewives with her one time. It didnt do anything for me. So you know what I did? I never...

GrapeApe
Fantasy
551st
12/8/2016 1:49pm
DB125 wrote:

If you're too fragile to handle criticism, you should avoid message boards. Not everyone is going to tickle your ego.
12/8/2016 2:38pm
My only gripe is you haven't given the deets on Bowers yet... Ffs, give the people what they want!
NorcalVet
12/8/2016 3:29pm
I'd say f it !!

Everybody needs some freakn' seat time Cool

....Bring your Dad / bro out for some nice & loomy track time @ the Oatfield ride day next Friday

And pot luck/bbq /toy drive

Best track in Norcal and close to home

Skidaddle
12/8/2016 4:20pm
NorcalVet wrote:
I'd say f it !! Everybody needs some freakn' seat time B) ....Bring your Dad / bro out for some nice & loomy track time @...
I'd say f it !!

Everybody needs some freakn' seat time Cool

....Bring your Dad / bro out for some nice & loomy track time @ the Oatfield ride day next Friday

And pot luck/bbq /toy drive

Best track in Norcal and close to home

Trump Card on the haters.

GrapeApe
Fantasy
551st
12/8/2016 4:26pm
Skidaddle wrote:
Trump Card on the haters. [img]http://images.cyclenews.com/photogalleries/xlarge/Arenacross-B-DB8B4976-sm.jpg[/img]
Trump Card on the haters.

Are you paid to do promotions for this show, or just a 13 year old fanboy?
Skidaddle
12/8/2016 4:36pm
GrapeApe wrote:
Are you paid to do promotions for this show, or just a 13 year old fanboy?
Im a fan of alot of the Nor Cal guys. I think I was 5 on a 50 the first time I rode with Magoo near Foresthill so a little older than 13.
kiwifan
12/8/2016 4:45pm
Some people here on Vital are such assholes, I actively support ANY freaking moto show/site regardless if I agree or disagree with them. I am sure those criticising could do a much better job eh...?!?!?

kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
12/8/2016 5:01pm
Everyone has different tastes. Just because it doesn't do it for someone doesn't automatically mean they are "bashing". Its a moto forum and people discuss their likes and dislikes. So, it would not be logical to expect everyone to say they like something, even if they don't. Telling someone to go "kick rocks", because it's not their cup of tea, is juvenile.
Manco
12/8/2016 7:40pm Edited Date/Time 12/8/2016 7:41pm
DB125 wrote:

Until I came to this thread I had never heard of you or your show. After reading your bad attitude filled post I am quite sure I will never watch your show. You need to grow a thicker skin and learn how to handle critique. If you can't, do yourself and your show a favor stay off of public forums and hire someone to cover your show's public relations. If you don't like my post feel free to go kick rocks yourself.
Bermworm
12/8/2016 10:22pm
DB125 wrote:

No need to get all Trumpy with everyone

Post a reply to: "Arm pump? Knee Hurts? You're fat."

The Latest