Related:
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
2/22/2020 9:06pm
Mxpilot20 wrote:
Lol @ Alex for the Chad Reed song
aeffertz wrote:
I posted the songs in the ‘Happy Chad Reed Day’ if you want to listen to them. I’m glad I’m not the only one that thought...
I posted the songs in the ‘Happy Chad Reed Day’ if you want to listen to them. I’m glad I’m not the only one that thought they were funny!
I laughed at the Stewart and Adderall line.
jeffro503
2/22/2020 9:10pm
Mxpilot20 wrote:
Lol @ Alex for the Chad Reed song
aeffertz wrote:
I posted the songs in the ‘Happy Chad Reed Day’ if you want to listen to them. I’m glad I’m not the only one that thought...
I posted the songs in the ‘Happy Chad Reed Day’ if you want to listen to them. I’m glad I’m not the only one that thought they were funny!
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I'm missing something here , what happened?? Smile
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
2/22/2020 9:13pm Edited Date/Time 2/22/2020 9:14pm
aeffertz wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
LOL. Have a listen when you have the time. Some funny shit in there.

https://m.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Happy-Chad-Reed-Day-Everyb…
Lineman25
2/22/2020 9:16pm
jemcee wrote:
Yeah I'm no fan of aggressively cutting someone off on the up ramp of a triple.. You can say it's not dangerous.. You can say it's...
Yeah I'm no fan of aggressively cutting someone off on the up ramp of a triple..
You can say it's not dangerous.. You can say it's not dirty

I don't think you can say it's not cunty
Lineman25 wrote:
I wouldn’t say that was aggressively taking someone’s line away. Just scootching on over a bit. Roczen seemed extremely upset about it didn’t he?
jemcee wrote:
You wouldn't? they landed in their own lines off the dragon's back then tomac was in Roczen's line by the triple! I don't particularly care if...
You wouldn't? they landed in their own lines off the dragon's back then tomac was in Roczen's line by the triple!
I don't particularly care if Roczen was fine with it

If he was upset would it change your mind?
Nope he wouldn’t be upset. He understood what was going on hence the reason he checked up.

The Shop

jeffro503
2/22/2020 9:23pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
LOL. Have a listen when you have the time. Some funny shit in there.

https://m.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Happy-Chad-Reed-Day-Everyb…
OMG!! Haha , holy shit!! I seriously got to about the 1:45 mark and my face started hurting so bad from laughing my ass off , I had to pause it haha.
Lloydcarter
2/22/2020 9:40pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Damn Cooper!! I was really hoping it wasn't bad! Fuck!!
How in the hell can you watch his crash and not know it’s really bad?
Philly215
2/22/2020 9:43pm
jeffro503 wrote:
I still haven’t seen it and I was there. Opposite side of the track and they didn’t show any replays. Just him on the side of the track after it happened.
Lloydcarter
2/22/2020 9:44pm
kongols wrote:
POS move twice by Tomac. Hope he never wins championship.
Quit being a little bitch
jeffro503
2/22/2020 9:45pm Edited Date/Time 2/22/2020 9:46pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Let me guess.....about 37th account? Go eat a bag of dicks Mr anonymous. Laughing
Lloydcarter
2/22/2020 9:49pm
jeffro503 wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
Let me guess.....about 37th account? Go eat a bag of dicks Mr anonymous. Laughing
Nah one and only Mr my names Jeff
jeffro503
2/22/2020 10:12pm Edited Date/Time 2/22/2020 10:13pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Sure it is bud.

On Cooper's crash , I think the only thing we can do is wait to see what the doctors say. I could see a broken tail bone or something like that , but to say " It's " really bad " , as in career ending bad?? Not a fucking chance. At worst......maybe he'll miss the rest of SX and be in for nationals. My feeling is , if he misses anything at all , it would be one round in SX , and he'll be lining up again.
Lloydcarter
2/22/2020 10:32pm
jeffro503 wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
Sure it is bud. On Cooper's crash , I think the only thing we can do is wait to see what the doctors say. I could...
Sure it is bud.

On Cooper's crash , I think the only thing we can do is wait to see what the doctors say. I could see a broken tail bone or something like that , but to say " It's " really bad " , as in career ending bad?? Not a fucking chance. At worst......maybe he'll miss the rest of SX and be in for nationals. My feeling is , if he misses anything at all , it would be one round in SX , and he'll be lining up again.
When exactly did I say career ending, did you gradeeeate 5th grade boy? Saying a rider has a chance of making the next main after watching that crash.... DDuuuRrrrRrrrRRR
2/22/2020 10:51pm
jeffro503 wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
Sure it is bud. On Cooper's crash , I think the only thing we can do is wait to see what the doctors say. I could...
Sure it is bud.

I claimed Cooper was fine after that crash in the other thread and the vital know-it-alls started in with their concrete vs dirt arguments and he has to have broken bone arguments.

It looked pretty obvious to me when Cooper was on the back of the mule that he was fine, just sore and pissed off. He got really lucky in that his ejection and trajectory couldn't have been better to land square and slide on the concrete. Brutal crash, but he was really lucky it happened the way it did.
CivBars
2/23/2020 12:50pm
CivBars wrote:
Lots of track work done between races!
Gotta give the guys some kind of break between races.
Of course. I was saying that the track looked more groomed than I had expected and I thought how rough it was going to be was going to play a bigger role. I don;t mind the down time between Smile

Post a reply to: Arlington Supercross - Night Show Bench Racing

The Latest