2/17/2018 1:02 PM

Rad view of the venue:

Photo

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

2/17/2018 1:04 PM

Reed is over 2 seconds behind Vince Friese in that practice. Whatever he was saying, Vince should just say "scoreboard old man".

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

2/17/2018 1:05 PM

plowboy wrote:

Don't mess with the exhaust. Just get a louder stereo.

Funny you say that, i have my stereo all planned out, its gonna shred!! Having custom stereo's in vans are expensive though, lots of wire needs to be run and that adds up w/ the labor. I had a van back in the day and use to build my own stuff, im too old for that shit now though lol

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

2/17/2018 1:07 PM

hamncheeze wrote:

Reed is over 2 seconds behind Vince Friese in that practice. Whatever he was saying, Vince should just say "scoreboard old ...more

Unless Vince was the reason Chad was 2 seconds slower....just excusing.angry

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

2/17/2018 1:09 PM

im scared to pick webb lol idk what to do i think im gonna go with seely

|

2/17/2018 1:12 PM

agn5009 wrote:

Vital needs to buy more internets. It's been soooo slow lately.

+1

|

2/17/2018 1:13 PM

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

2/17/2018 1:13 PM

Hey ML ... saw on Chiz’s insta story that he’s pitting out of Mookie’s hauler and double decker trailer. Why is he not under JGR but on the bike? Any idea?? what I miss?!

|

2/17/2018 1:15 PM

The way Chad's practice times are looking, its gonna be close on making it tonight.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

2/17/2018 1:15 PM

agn5009 wrote:

Vital needs to buy more internets. It's been soooo slow lately.

BSmooth13 wrote:

+1

I needs more moneys to buy mores internets.

|

2/17/2018 1:16 PM

ocscottie wrote:

I read that Reedy got into it with Freezie in practice:

Photo
solution_mx: Chad Reed not too happy with Vince Friese in first ...more

plowboy wrote:

Out of character for Reedysilly devil

Maybe not. One year at Washougal he slapped Ryan Huffman on the helmet. Never did figure out why.

|

2/17/2018 1:17 PM

ocscottie wrote:

The way Chad's practice times are looking, its gonna be close on making it tonight.

You think?
He made every main so far and now there are a few guys out (Weimer, Roczen , Bogle, who else?)

|

2/17/2018 1:17 PM

Gilby122 wrote:

Hey ML ... saw on Chiz’s insta story that he’s pitting out of Mookie’s hauler and double decker trailer. Why is he not under ...more

Mookie had that hauler on the West and they're heading East with it, I wouldn't be surprised if the bike in that Insta story is a practice bike that Malcolm is taking with him. I can't imagine the race bike being over there on a triangle...

|

2/17/2018 1:18 PM

ocscottie wrote:

Still havent gotten the exhaust fixed, driving me crazy man. Other than that its tits.

plowboy wrote:

Don't mess with the exhaust. Just get a louder stereo.

ocscottie wrote:

Funny you say that, i have my stereo all planned out, its gonna shred!! Having custom stereo's in vans are expensive though, ...more

If you plan on hauling people in the back you might care about how it sounds back there. If it's just you...not so much wiring/speaker placement required. I'm gonna assume you're a rock fan so you don't need all that sub crap like my son has. I installed a small amp with 4 Kenwood 4way speakers that rock hard. They could use some more mid at lower volumes but since I usually have it set on "eleven"....it does the job.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

2/17/2018 1:20 PM

ocscottie wrote:

I read that Reedy got into it with Freezie in practice:

Photo
solution_mx: Chad Reed not too happy with Vince Friese in first ...more

plowboy wrote:

wildbill wrote:

Maybe not. One year at Washougal he slapped Ryan Huffman on the helmet. Never did figure out why.

I was up on the the hill when that happened. He just butt slammed Ryan from behind and they both went down. Chad kinda threw a hissy fit and pushed Ryan. Ryan got hit from behind.....and Chad thought it was Ryan's fault. Go figure.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

2/17/2018 1:26 PM

The nose of these xfinity cars that NASCAR developed makes them so much better than the cup cars. Damn what a race. Old Joe nemechek is getting it done to.

|

2/17/2018 1:34 PM

Did Webb and Barcia swop bikes or something?silly

|

2/17/2018 1:35 PM

Holy crap, KROC just put up another picture of his surgery...its so gruesome. sick

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

2/17/2018 1:44 PM

plowboy wrote:

wildbill wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

I was up on the the hill when that happened. He just butt slammed Ryan from behind and they both went down. Chad kinda threw a ...more

I was below, maybe in the beer garden. wink

|

2/17/2018 1:47 PM

|

2/17/2018 1:50 PM

Shit, red flag...

|

2/17/2018 1:50 PM

Looked like some guy was knocked out flat there. Hope he's ok.

|

2/17/2018 1:52 PM

That was Jerry Robin who was down.

|

2/17/2018 1:54 PM

I'm going to pick Brandon Hartranft, please make the main.

|

2/17/2018 1:56 PM

Ferrandis is killing it

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

2/17/2018 1:56 PM

Has anyone done the triple triple after the start straight yet? I think if they did that and went wide in the curve they could quad then triple the next section.

|

2/17/2018 1:57 PM

|

2/17/2018 1:58 PM

I only remember taking one dirt nap. Mighta been more. Heal up Jerry Robin.

|

2/17/2018 1:59 PM

Damn Forkner dropped down the timesheet, but still sits 5th o/a.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

2/17/2018 1:59 PM

Yeah lets put the camera on the rider putting down a heater for ninth and while we’re at it, lets not mention the guys putting in fastest laps.

|

Titanium reinforced throttle wrist since 18/05 2007