Arlington 3 Supercross - Timed Qualifying Bench Racing

daemon616
3/20/2021 4:04pm
byke wrote:
Spoiler? Heats already done? RX site says it doesn't start until 5pm pacific...?

https://racerxonline.com/2021/03/19/how-to-watch-arlington-3
daemon616 wrote:
Do you know how the sport works? This is based on combined time qualifying times. Odds and Evens determine which heat you will be in.
byke wrote:
Yes I know how it works. You're just saying this is the list of gate picks?
In order yes.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
3/20/2021 4:10pm
malachi177 wrote:
I wonder what happened with Casey Keast. He never rode the second qualifier and missed the night show. Bummer.
Unfortunately, he broke something in his hand in the first qualifying session.
malachi177
3/20/2021 4:36pm
malachi177 wrote:
I wonder what happened with Casey Keast. He never rode the second qualifier and missed the night show. Bummer.
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Unfortunately, he broke something in his hand in the first qualifying session.
Well damnit!

The Shop

DirtDart
3/20/2021 11:54pm
crowe660 wrote:
I wonder if it being his second language has anything to do with that. Musquin is the same way where he just keeps going lol. I'd...
I wonder if it being his second language has anything to do with that. Musquin is the same way where he just keeps going lol. I'd rather listen to him over analyze things than just give short blunt answers. I want to hear what's on his mind, just not while there's bikes on the track.
DirtDart wrote:
Never ask a German how they are doing. They will tell you, mostly stuff you don’t have time to listen to or care about. I’ve said...
Never ask a German how they are doing. They will tell you, mostly stuff you don’t have time to listen to or care about.

I’ve said the same thing about Musquin when people complained about him not being edgy or thug enough in interviews so they didn’t like him. People forget they are not Americans and were socialized differently.

As far as Roczen goes, my kids go to school in Germany and I am worried that their system isn’t teaching them social skills, they just follow rules and hold others to the rules.
tickleme20 wrote:
So true. I dated a German chick back in college and talk about 1. Detail/rule oriented 2. Literal. Always exactly on time. If the recipe said...
So true. I dated a German chick back in college and talk about 1. Detail/rule oriented 2. Literal. Always exactly on time. If the recipe said two tablespoons, it would be two tablespoons, to the grain of salt. OCD level tidy. Very smart, hardworking. Blonde, but the opposite of "blonde." One time, she gave me hell for being 6 minutes late picking her up (and only 6 minutes late is pretty damn good for me!). She nagged the shit out of me, but compared to her, I was a hopeless sloppy dumb usually-inenebriated schlub, so, looking back, I can't really blame her.

Kenny reminds me of her in general. It's definitely a culture thing. We Americans take for granted how vague, forgiving, and "feel-y" our culture can be.
I think my neighbors look at me the same way. The grass is never cut enough, the sidewalk/ street clean enough, the shrubs trimmed right enough.

Your old girlfriend must not have been Bavarian. They’re German but not all the way German. The others are hard to take.
DirtDart
3/21/2021 12:02am
DirtDart wrote:
Never ask a German how they are doing. They will tell you, mostly stuff you don’t have time to listen to or care about. I’ve said...
Never ask a German how they are doing. They will tell you, mostly stuff you don’t have time to listen to or care about.

I’ve said the same thing about Musquin when people complained about him not being edgy or thug enough in interviews so they didn’t like him. People forget they are not Americans and were socialized differently.

As far as Roczen goes, my kids go to school in Germany and I am worried that their system isn’t teaching them social skills, they just follow rules and hold others to the rules.
plowboy wrote:
Brother, that's not necessarily a bad thing. Plenty of time for them to figure out how to blend the different ethos together. You're gonna have some...
Brother, that's not necessarily a bad thing. Plenty of time for them to figure out how to blend the different ethos together. You're gonna have some well rounded kids...ahead of the game...so to speak.
Thanks and that is exactly my challenge. How to give them the character that they can hold themselves accountable/ responsible, look for it in others, accept change, treat others with compassion instead of authority and be fun.

Mom is Mexican so we have a shot at winning.
SilverSpurs
3/21/2021 3:54am
Roczen just seems too high strung, too chatty in these interviews. He just seems to be trying too hard and just spewing out words rather than...
Roczen just seems too high strung, too chatty in these interviews. He just seems to be trying too hard and just spewing out words rather than being introspective.
Alpha ability, beta personality and frame.

Post a reply to: Arlington 3 Supercross - Timed Qualifying Bench Racing

The Latest