Arlington 2 Boring?

Ted722
3/17/2021 8:28pm
chasetwo79 wrote:
I don’t usually like to pile on to the “bad broadcast narrative” but it would be great if we could actually follow some action. Both Barcia...
I don’t usually like to pile on to the “bad broadcast narrative” but it would be great if we could actually follow some action. Both Barcia and Anderson passed loads of riders. Why is that not being caught and shown? Instead we see laps of the top 3 spaced a couple of seconds apart.

There are 22 riders on the track, there are always good battles somewhere, it’s up to the producers and camera people to catch and film them.

I kind of eluded to that in the race thread. About 3/4 way through,I made the comment it would be nice to see the other points contender(Roczen), but it was still too close to step away. They did a great job with split screen's last night, but certainly could have split screened Roczen, Barcia, and Anderson for us "super" fans.
tickleme20
3/17/2021 9:23pm
chasetwo79 wrote:
I don’t usually like to pile on to the “bad broadcast narrative” but it would be great if we could actually follow some action. Both Barcia...
I don’t usually like to pile on to the “bad broadcast narrative” but it would be great if we could actually follow some action. Both Barcia and Anderson passed loads of riders. Why is that not being caught and shown? Instead we see laps of the top 3 spaced a couple of seconds apart.

There are 22 riders on the track, there are always good battles somewhere, it’s up to the producers and camera people to catch and film them.

Ted722 wrote:
I kind of eluded to that in the race thread. About 3/4 way through,I made the comment it would be nice to see the other points...
I kind of eluded to that in the race thread. About 3/4 way through,I made the comment it would be nice to see the other points contender(Roczen), but it was still too close to step away. They did a great job with split screen's last night, but certainly could have split screened Roczen, Barcia, and Anderson for us "super" fans.
They need to pay closer attention to timing & scoring, period. I'm always keeping an eye on it to cheer on Tickle, and it's amazing how many battles and passes they either miss completely or pan in on too late.

Also, lap times. If a dude in the back is turning 2+ seconds faster lap times and cutting through the pack like a hot knife through butter, SHOW HIM, FFS.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Arlington 2 Boring?

The Latest