Arizona riders - best mx tracks to ride

Related:
Create New Tag

1/3/2019 10:24 AM

I'm going down the week of April 14th thru 19th driving down from WA to visit family. I'm going to be bringing my yz 250. Will be staying in the mesa area what are some good tracks to hit during the week?

|

1/3/2019 10:29 AM

SmokinJoe439 wrote:

I'm going down the week of April 14th thru 19th driving down from WA to visit family. I'm going to be bringing my yz 250. Will be staying in the mesa area what are some good tracks to hit during the week?

Canyon MX Park, Arizona Cycle Park, MC Motorsports Park and there is another track in Casa Grande

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

1/3/2019 10:35 AM

Motoland is the track in Casa Grande. There's also Ocotillo in Eloy. You should come a few days earlier and catch Phoenix SX.

|

Powerband in every gear !

1/3/2019 10:41 AM

FGR01 wrote:

Motoland is the track in Casa Grande. There's also Ocotillo in Eloy. You should come a few days earlier and catch Phoenix SX.

Phoenix Sx is in January not April. Anyway Et Motopark in Mesa, Az but usually the busiest.

|

1/3/2019 10:57 AM

FGR01 wrote:

Spudinki25 wrote:

Phoenix Sx is in January not April. Anyway Et Motopark in Mesa, Az but usually the busiest.

Hey, I did say come a few days earlier! laughing Haaaa. Next time I'll read what is typed.

|

Powerband in every gear !

1/3/2019 11:11 AM

Spudinki25 wrote:

ET is only open like one weekend a month IF THAT I would not call what Jonah is doing with moto these day "busy" by any means.

ACP in buckeye is good and where all of the AMA sanctioned races are held

Canyon MX in northwest poria seems to be on an upswing with their new manager actually moving dirt

Ocotillo MX in Eloy seems to be primo lately with good full prep and people that care about moto running the track

Motoland in Casa Grande is always fun, Mark(owner) is good peeps

If I had to pick ONE track to ride all the time here, It'd be ACP, simply because Bobby and Bev are really good people, and the dirt is the best.

|

1/3/2019 11:21 AM

In my personal order...

- Arizona Cycle Park
- Ocotillo MX
- Canyon MX
- Motoland

MC Motorsports Park in Tucson is not work the drive IMO

|

1/3/2019 11:27 AM

I'm used to riding the tracks up here like washougal and such some of the eastern wa tracks are sandy high desert type stuff. I have gone to socal a couple of times hit like milestone perris comp edge lacr glen Helen pala (fox). I'm 40 now but when I do the otmx races I ride intermediate class.

I really enjoyed lacr the last time I went in November 20 16.

|

1/3/2019 11:41 AM

I use to live there for a few years I normally go back for a week or 2 to see the sx.

Here's my list in order when I come into town.
Canyon racecway in north Phoenix.
Motoland in casa grand
And ET Moorpark

Not a fan at all of ACP I don't think that track is as good as some people make it out to be.

|

1/4/2019 7:26 PM

Love Canyon, I grew up riding there in the late 80s through 2000... I was blown away with the new layout after 16 years not riding there, it is such a great track now.

Will be riding there next weekend when I come down for SX.

|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250