Arizona Vitards!!

Related:
Create New Tag

10/28/2017 8:32 PM

Headed down to Sahuarita in a few weeks with the wife to hang with her Dad and meet her long lost sister. Taking the bike with us to ride while we are there. Other than ACP and Canyon, what else is Off of the 10 or In the area that I will be in? Even desert riding?

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

10/28/2017 9:33 PM

Motoland is just off of I-10 just south of I-8. If in Tucson, MC motorsports park just south of I-10.

|

Indecision is a choice

10/28/2017 11:46 PM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Headed down to Sahuarita in a few weeks with the wife to hang with her Dad and meet her long lost sister. Taking the bike with us to ride while we are there. Other than ACP and Canyon, what else is Off of the 10 or In the area that I will be in? Even desert riding?

MC Motorsports off of I-10 and Houghton, in south Tucson. It is south of your exit for Sahaurita by about 10 minutes but not far out of the way.

Also Motoland is on the I-8 in Casa Grande before you hit the I-10 and go south to Tucson. It's south on the Thornton Exit off of the I-8. Mark and Lori are super sweet folks and I'd recommend a stop at their place.

Those are your two best rack options on your route. I don't know the desert areas down south, but I know some sweet ass desert trails in north Phx.

|

10/30/2017 4:32 PM

Thanks guys!!!

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

10/30/2017 4:43 PM

anyone want to meet up Sunday the 19th?

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

10/30/2017 4:52 PM

Marana has some decent desert. If your looking to do some desert I could set you up with some guys maybe. I would meet but just added another rider to the race team.

|

Grip it and rip it

10/30/2017 7:47 PM

Yeah, from Sahuarita to MC Motorsports park is about 20 miles. You don't even have to get on the Interstate. Just take Sahuarita road east and then Houghton road north.

Be aware the El Tour de Tucson bicycle race will be on 18-Nov. Thousands of bikes on many of Tucson's roads for the majority of the day. The course doesn't go down on Sahuarita or the part of Houghton to MCMP though.

|

Powerband in every gear !

10/30/2017 10:08 PM

FGR01 wrote:

Yeah, from Sahuarita to MC Motorsports park is about 20 miles. You don't even have to get on the Interstate. Just take Sahuarita road east and then Houghton road north.

Be aware the El Tour de Tucson bicycle race will be on 18-Nov. Thousands of bikes on many of Tucson's roads for the majority of the day. The course doesn't go down on Sahuarita or the part of Houghton to MCMP though.

Thanks for the heads up! My father in law already told us that’s exactly how we are getting there haha. He’s looking forward to seeing me ride for the first time.

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

11/23/2017 9:52 AM

Well, how was it?

|

Powerband in every gear !

11/23/2017 11:15 AM

FGR01 wrote:

Well, how was it?

It was pretty good. Track had a pretty fun layout. I’ll definitely go back next time we go out there. Met a guy that rides out there a lot and has an 18 YZ450. He told me I could take it out for a few laps, but I knew if I did, I’d be stopping on the way home to pick one up laughing

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

11/23/2017 2:21 PM

FGR01 wrote:

Well, how was it?

mattyhamz2 wrote:

It was pretty good. Track had a pretty fun layout. I’ll definitely go back next time we go out there. Met a guy that rides out there a lot and has an 18 YZ450. He told me I could take it out for a few laps, but I knew if I did, I’d be stopping on the way home to pick one up laughing

Ha! yep.....

|

Powerband in every gear !

11/23/2017 2:41 PM

Voice of experience weighing in:
Do NOT offer your "long lost" sister-in-law refuge in YOUR home-----even temporary! wink

|

11/23/2017 3:27 PM

Mini Elsinore wrote:

Voice of experience weighing in:
Do NOT offer your "long lost" sister-in-law refuge in YOUR home-----even temporary! wink

Hahaha no worries there!! Not gunna happen lol

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals