Arenacross Drama. Tennant vs Osby

Team Ideal
3/27/2017 6:50am
I have been around Dave at the races for many years, he has never had a drink while the racing is going on. in fact I've only seen him drink once or twice at all. whoever said he was drunk or drinking is completely full of shit. I haven't seen the tv footage but I saw Josh's IG vid before it was taken down and talked to Dave. in the IG video you can't see the other mechanic hit him in the back of the head as Dave is walking towards the boys but it's very obvious something happens to cause him to stumble forward. the mechanic admitted to punching Dave when they had the AMA meeting. so take your BS about him drinking and shove it.
motomike894
3/27/2017 7:16am
Team Ideal wrote:
I have been around Dave at the races for many years, he has never had a drink while the racing is going on. in fact I've...
I have been around Dave at the races for many years, he has never had a drink while the racing is going on. in fact I've only seen him drink once or twice at all. whoever said he was drunk or drinking is completely full of shit. I haven't seen the tv footage but I saw Josh's IG vid before it was taken down and talked to Dave. in the IG video you can't see the other mechanic hit him in the back of the head as Dave is walking towards the boys but it's very obvious something happens to cause him to stumble forward. the mechanic admitted to punching Dave when they had the AMA meeting. so take your BS about him drinking and shove it.
Thats right, anyone claiming Dave was drunk is a fucking idiot. I have known them since josh was on little bikes. Dave is in the same business I am so I talk to him from time to time and know josh pretty well too.
dkg
3/27/2017 8:57am
Where can the video be found. Missed it on TV.
sgrimmxdad
Fantasy
1957th
3/27/2017 11:58am
I saw it on the FS1 replay, very last few minutes of the broadcast. If no one has I can record the tv screen with my phone and play it... Do not know any other way to capture from my dvr!

The Shop

mjr119
3/27/2017 12:05pm
2 girly looking hits if you ask me. Followed by a tustle exiting the track. Lame and blown way out of proportion.
goinrcn44h
Fantasy
738th
3/27/2017 1:18pm
mjr119 wrote:
2 girly looking hits if you ask me. Followed by a tustle exiting the track. Lame and blown way out of proportion.
I'm kinda with you on this one. I've seen better fights over gate pick before. It was racing indoors.... shit thats always a fist fight in a phone booth anyway....
3/27/2017 1:55pm
Looks like track official that pulls him off of the kid's back didn't see any punches looked worthy of all the attention

Post a reply to: Arenacross Drama. Tennant vs Osby

The Latest