Arenacross Drama. Tennant vs Osby

3/21/2017 9:32am
Funny to me that someone from Tennant's camp comes on to give their side of the story but then claims that they're not going to say anything because they're going to be the bigger person(s)... ironic.

I feel bad for this kid, he had a rough first race and got a little bit heated, which has happened to everyone. He acted like a brat for all of 5 minutes when he was caught up in the moment and his mechanic/family/friends/whomever the McSwain chick on instagram is are all making themselves out to be pretty classless.

Am I the only one here who thinks he's actually doing the right thing by NOT saying anything? Kid had a rough first week, probably got an ass chewing by Star, it sounds like he'll get a punishment from the AMA, let's move on.

For his sake I hope he realizes sooner rather than later that his "entourage" hasn't done him any favors throughout the course of this.

I'm rooting for the kid to come back this weekend and have a solid showing.
hvaughn88
3/21/2017 9:35am
XC45 wrote:
Jacob S she's sitting with me reading forum. No ones defending, just want people to know what really went down
hvaughn88 wrote:
Jacob S? My apologies but I guess I don't know who that is.
XC45 wrote:
not gonna put my name out and be put in the shit show
That's too bad. It really makes all of the stuff you said a little bit hollow if you were willing to talk about the other guy in a negative way, but aren't willing to say who you are. If we don't know who you are, why should we believe you?
JBlain619
3/21/2017 9:38am
XC45 wrote:
Jacob S she's sitting with me reading forum. No ones defending, just want people to know what really went down
hvaughn88 wrote:
XC45 wrote:
Then why put out anything?

There's footage of the race that will air this weekend according to Daniel Blair so I guess we will have to wait until then to see what really went down.

The Shop

seth505
Fantasy
1271st
3/21/2017 11:01am
XC45 wrote:
hvaughn88 wrote:
XC45 wrote:
Personally, I'd love to see footage of this "ghosted his bike in 4th gear". That sounds like it would hurt and I wouldn't do that to my bike or my ankles.
Tracktor
3/21/2017 11:11am
hvaughn88 wrote:
XC45 wrote:
seth505 wrote:
Personally, I'd love to see footage of this "ghosted his bike in 4th gear". That sounds like it would hurt and I wouldn't do that to...
Personally, I'd love to see footage of this "ghosted his bike in 4th gear". That sounds like it would hurt and I wouldn't do that to my bike or my ankles.
Especially since I doubt anyone could even get out of 2nd in that arena. It was tight as heck...............
peelout
3/21/2017 11:14am
hvaughn88 wrote:
XC45 wrote:
seth505 wrote:
Personally, I'd love to see footage of this "ghosted his bike in 4th gear". That sounds like it would hurt and I wouldn't do that to...
arenacross bikes don't get into 4th gear, so there goes any credibility that her original post had... not that it had any to begin with
stremme12
Fantasy
3700th
3/21/2017 11:17am Edited Date/Time 3/21/2017 11:17am
XC45 wrote:
seth505 wrote:
peelout wrote:
arenacross bikes don't get into 4th gear, so there goes any credibility that her original post had... not that it had any to begin with
Lost me immediately when I read 4th gear. Could have told me Tupac was alive and I would have believed them but 4th gear?
DB125
3/21/2017 11:36am
I cant believe the nonsense I've read in this post from both sides. Absolutely ridiculous. I just watched all the footage. Can't wait to hear the reaction when everyone sees what happened. Most fabricated story Ive ever read. From both sides.
TXDirt
3/21/2017 11:44am
Here is the full video of the incident on the track and then after wards in the pits. Finally been released. Multiple angles.

OSBY/Tennant Full Video

3/21/2017 11:56am Edited Date/Time 3/21/2017 12:07pm
sgrimmxdad wrote:
I guess you need to go back to school because you can't comprehend what is being said. I didn't say you were a bad parent. If...
I guess you need to go back to school because you can't comprehend what is being said. I didn't say you were a bad parent. If you let your kids go and do whatever they wanted with whomever you wanted then yes I will say it you are a bad parent... You got some retarded idea in your head it seems about home schooling. Just because you let other people raise your kids doesn't mean we should too.... You have no idea what my kids are exposed to, quit make assumptions about stuff you have no clue about....
As several people have pointed out in this forum, you are having a difficult time comprehending what you write. You're right, I don't have any ideas to what your kids are exposed. Nor do I care. You're the one that keeps going on about your kids not being sheltered, but then in the same paragraph say that you are keeping them away from certain types of people. That is the definition of sheltering them. And, I'm the one that needs to go back to school...? I have no ideas in my head about home schooling, either good or bad. I am just responding specifically to you since you seem so hellbent on giving other parents advice. I should have realized to never engage in this discussion as soon as I saw that your solution was more "God" in school. You have a good day.

SURFGLOBE
3/21/2017 11:59am
TXDirt wrote:
Here is the full video of the incident on the track and then after wards in the pits. Finally been released. Multiple angles. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lCvo2cw-Fg]OSBY/Tennant Full Video[/url]
Here is the full video of the incident on the track and then after wards in the pits. Finally been released. Multiple angles.

OSBY/Tennant Full Video

Oh you got me good you f*cker!!!Laughing
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
3/21/2017 12:01pm
XC45 wrote:
seth505 wrote:
peelout wrote:
exactly (peelout and tracktor)
TeamGreen
3/21/2017 12:04pm
TXDirt wrote:
Here is the full video of the incident on the track and then after wards in the pits. Finally been released. Multiple angles. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lCvo2cw-Fg]OSBY/Tennant Full Video[/url]

OSBY/Tennant Full Video

SURFGLOBE wrote:
Oh you got me good you f*cker!!!Laughing
Damn, I got played, too.
dkg
3/21/2017 12:31pm
DB125 wrote:
I cant believe the nonsense I've read in this post from both sides. Absolutely ridiculous. I just watched all the footage. Can't wait to hear the...
I cant believe the nonsense I've read in this post from both sides. Absolutely ridiculous. I just watched all the footage. Can't wait to hear the reaction when everyone sees what happened. Most fabricated story Ive ever read. From both sides.
Care to elaborate, or share the footage?
dkg
3/21/2017 12:32pm
TXDirt wrote:

OSBY/Tennant Full Video

Laugh, priceless.
DB125
3/21/2017 12:39pm
DB125 wrote:
I cant believe the nonsense I've read in this post from both sides. Absolutely ridiculous. I just watched all the footage. Can't wait to hear the...
dkg wrote:
In TV voice......

"Make sure you tune in March 26th at 11:30am EST for Amsoil Arenacross on FS1, you don't wanna miss it".

GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
3/21/2017 1:07pm
XC45 wrote:
No truth behind an overdramatized situation because josh got passed and he's embarrassed and will do anything to make ct look bad so he will get...
No truth behind an overdramatized situation because josh got passed and he's embarrassed and will do anything to make ct look bad so he will get hate. Osby can go blow bartosh again
Stay classy.
bsharkey
3/21/2017 1:10pm
So is this "buy you a factory ride" thing true? I know money speaks in almost all situations but if that's true it's really stupid IMO.
NATEP231 wrote:
I'm pretty sure tristen charboneau's parents spent $100,000 a year so he could ride an amsoil bikes for amateurs.... This will be another AMA turning its...
I'm pretty sure tristen charboneau's parents spent $100,000 a year so he could ride an amsoil bikes for amateurs....

This will be another AMA turning its back like nothing happened. I bet nobody will get suspended and we will just look for next weekend to be another shit show because of all the intensity arenacross sells, because it's more intense.
larocco came into there pit after he swept all the b motos his last year on yamis
Mixer up
3/21/2017 1:12pm
Funny to me that someone from Tennant's camp comes on to give their side of the story but then claims that they're not going to say...
Funny to me that someone from Tennant's camp comes on to give their side of the story but then claims that they're not going to say anything because they're going to be the bigger person(s)... ironic.

I feel bad for this kid, he had a rough first race and got a little bit heated, which has happened to everyone. He acted like a brat for all of 5 minutes when he was caught up in the moment and his mechanic/family/friends/whomever the McSwain chick on instagram is are all making themselves out to be pretty classless.

Am I the only one here who thinks he's actually doing the right thing by NOT saying anything? Kid had a rough first week, probably got an ass chewing by Star, it sounds like he'll get a punishment from the AMA, let's move on.

For his sake I hope he realizes sooner rather than later that his "entourage" hasn't done him any favors throughout the course of this.

I'm rooting for the kid to come back this weekend and have a solid showing.
I agree...It's AX, shit happens, the kids young so lets hope he can learn from it, keep a low profile, and move on.
Whats everybody griping about? lets go racing
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
3/21/2017 1:14pm
I guess I'm late to the party here, just went through all this crap for the last half hour and all I have to say is...
I guess I'm late to the party here, just went through all this crap for the last half hour and all I have to say is wow. I've never heard of this Tennant kid, and his moms rant on Osby's instagram is pretty awful, but I would also imagine the kid is probably 16-19 years old. Think about how immature you were at that age.

I don't agree with what he did whatsoever, and a punishment/fine/suspension by the AMA would probably be best, but let's cut the kid some slack here--everyone does stupid things when they're young. We should at least give him a chance to apologize and make it right. Anyone know if he's done so or not?

What's concerning to me is the behavior of his parents on social media and his mechanic at the race. He might need to surround himself with a better group than this if he's ever going to make it. I'm sure Star Yamaha isn't too happy with him.
No you're not. Your other account works just fine.

At least you're not arguing with yourself. That's never a good look.
dkg
3/21/2017 1:37pm
DB125 wrote:
dkg wrote:
DB125 wrote:
In TV voice......

"Make sure you tune in March 26th at 11:30am EST for Amsoil Arenacross on FS1, you don't wanna miss it".

Thank you, getting the feeling that this might be a tempest in a tea pot. Dizzy
Cashmore
3/21/2017 1:48pm
GuyB wrote:

Laughing
TXDirt
3/21/2017 1:52pm
I guess I'm late to the party here, just went through all this crap for the last half hour and all I have to say is...
I guess I'm late to the party here, just went through all this crap for the last half hour and all I have to say is wow. I've never heard of this Tennant kid, and his moms rant on Osby's instagram is pretty awful, but I would also imagine the kid is probably 16-19 years old. Think about how immature you were at that age.

I don't agree with what he did whatsoever, and a punishment/fine/suspension by the AMA would probably be best, but let's cut the kid some slack here--everyone does stupid things when they're young. We should at least give him a chance to apologize and make it right. Anyone know if he's done so or not?

What's concerning to me is the behavior of his parents on social media and his mechanic at the race. He might need to surround himself with a better group than this if he's ever going to make it. I'm sure Star Yamaha isn't too happy with him.
GuyB wrote:

peelout
3/21/2017 2:06pm
dkg wrote:
DB125 wrote:
In TV voice......

dkg wrote:
Thank you, getting the feeling that this might be a tempest in a tea pot. Dizzy
tempest in a tea pot

had one of those before years ago, she was a red-head

8/10 would do again
Skidaddle
3/21/2017 2:31pm
All I saw was a video of a lovers spat.

Where is the takeout video?
3/21/2017 3:01pm Edited Date/Time 3/21/2017 3:04pm
TXDirt wrote:

OSBY/Tennant Full Video

You can clearly see him up-shift into 4th.
TXDirt
3/21/2017 3:03pm
TXDirt wrote:

OSBY/Tennant Full Video

You can clearly see him up-shift into 4th.
Yeah. I saw that too. And then the multiple angles at the end really showed how out of control things got.
rrjr
3/21/2017 3:06pm
Skidaddle wrote:
All I saw was a video of a lovers spat. Where is the takeout video?
All I saw was a video of a lovers spat.

Where is the takeout video?
The video is being delivered to two stroke headquarters on the back of a snowmobile. Should arrive any minute.

Post a reply to: Arenacross Drama. Tennant vs Osby

The Latest