Arenacross Drama. Tennant vs Osby

Knarfious
Edited Date/Time 11/2/2017 9:06am
https://instagram.com/p/BR076aHjU0S/

Apparently things got a little heated last night.

Tennant in his debut tried to clean out Osby, Osby cleaned him back then Tennant kicked Osby after the finish while his mechanic fought Osby's dad. Hell of a way to make a statement on your AX debut. Next week should be interesting.
|
jeffro503
3/19/2017 11:16am
There was waaayy more that happened after that. Some blood got spilled in the pits. More then just the two riders.
hillbilly
3/19/2017 11:20am
jeffro503 wrote:
There was waaayy more that happened after that. Some blood got spilled in the pits. More then just the two riders.
Lets hear it then,teasing ain't cool.

The Shop

kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
3/19/2017 11:22am Edited Date/Time 3/19/2017 12:14pm
All Im going to say is there is a lot of truth (not concerning the confrontations) in Osby's instagram comment (and the reply comments from other legitimate users) as referenced above with the link provided.
MxKing809
Fantasy
315th
3/19/2017 11:28am Edited Date/Time 3/19/2017 11:29am
kzizok wrote:
All Im going to say is there is a lot of truth (not concerning the confrontations) in Osby's instagram comment (and the reply comments from other...
All Im going to say is there is a lot of truth (not concerning the confrontations) in Osby's instagram comment (and the reply comments from other legitimate users) as referenced above with the link provided.
Hope the Tennant camp got some street justice from the Osby group
TeamGreen
3/19/2017 11:38am
Osby's mechanic was blind-sided from behind. The whole thing, off-the-track, was just messed up & uncalled for. The O camp took the higher-ground...but, damn...they were REALLY...justifiably...upset.

I've got a new favorite "TeamGreen" rider.

See you guys in Reno!
MxKing809
Fantasy
315th
3/19/2017 11:48am
TeamGreen wrote:
Osby's mechanic was blind-sided from behind. The whole thing, off-the-track, was just messed up & uncalled for. The O camp took the higher-ground...but, damn...they were REALLY...justifiably...upset...
Osby's mechanic was blind-sided from behind. The whole thing, off-the-track, was just messed up & uncalled for. The O camp took the higher-ground...but, damn...they were REALLY...justifiably...upset.

I've got a new favorite "TeamGreen" rider.

See you guys in Reno!
So Tennants mechanic struck Osbys dad from behind after Tennant kicked Josh, and before Josh touched Challen?

Hope Star fires his ass
kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
3/19/2017 12:20pm
kzizok wrote:
All Im going to say is there is a lot of truth (not concerning the confrontations) in Osby's instagram comment (and the reply comments from other...
MxKing809 wrote:
Hope the Tennant camp got some street justice from the Osby group
The pro ranks are a whole new ballgame. It will be a quick and eye opening experience.
seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
3/19/2017 12:36pm
That's how it goes when someone doesn't know how to act like they've been there before. Weak
mxcolin
Fantasy
4166th
3/19/2017 5:01pm Edited Date/Time 3/19/2017 5:02pm
In that video Tennant ran over someone as he tried to run away. I would hope the AMA suspends him for that alone.
TymeMoto
3/19/2017 5:03pm
From what I understand a lot of the AX guys are going to have Osby's back on this one from here on out, which is not going to make things easy on Tennant.

You can come in and make an ass of yourself and lose respect before you even get to SX or you can handle your business like a pro similar to what Forkner and McAdoo did. Unfortunately Tennant just made things a lot more difficult on himself.

Great first impression, guy. Time to act like a man.
3/19/2017 6:15pm
TymeMoto wrote:
From what I understand a lot of the AX guys are going to have Osby's back on this one from here on out, which is not...
From what I understand a lot of the AX guys are going to have Osby's back on this one from here on out, which is not going to make things easy on Tennant.

You can come in and make an ass of yourself and lose respect before you even get to SX or you can handle your business like a pro similar to what Forkner and McAdoo did. Unfortunately Tennant just made things a lot more difficult on himself.

Great first impression, guy. Time to act like a man.
Damn, sounds like his Road 2 SX is going to be an interesting one. Sure makes for a compelling story line heading into next week..
agn5009
3/19/2017 6:19pm
Am I the only one who watched that video and thought, whatever no biggie.

Yeah he ran into that guy, I seen it. That wasn't intentional. He kicked Osbys bike. Big deal.
MxKing809
Fantasy
315th
3/19/2017 6:25pm
agn5009 wrote:
Am I the only one who watched that video and thought, whatever no biggie. Yeah he ran into that guy, I seen it. That wasn't intentional...

Yeah he ran into that guy, I seen it. That wasn't intentional. He kicked Osbys bike. Big deal.
He didn't run into that guy.... That guy was sucker punched from behind by Tennants mechanic and then he fell into the riders as he fell from the cowards hit.
3/19/2017 6:26pm
agn5009 wrote:
Am I the only one who watched that video and thought, whatever no biggie. Yeah he ran into that guy, I seen it. That wasn't intentional...

Judging by the posts in this thread, sounds like what happened before the video and most importantly after the video are what has set an interesting tone in the pits.
3/19/2017 6:30pm Edited Date/Time 3/19/2017 6:45pm
Sounds like a bad deal all around, and definitely out of character for the two riders. Lot's of pressure on Tennant being on a top team and making his debut, and as mentioned above, there's much more we didn't see that led up to the video.

edit: I didn't see the race, but looking at lap times, apparently Tennant crashed out of both motos while running very close to Osby. Anyone actually see the race? I'd be pissed too if the same guy took me out twice.
hvaughn88
3/19/2017 6:32pm
Sooo, I'm gonna need to tune into the next AX race
Crush
3/19/2017 8:10pm
I feel like the more of this punk shit we see from riders the more I think homeschooling is a bad idea.
agn5009
3/19/2017 8:18pm
agn5009 wrote:

MxKing809 wrote:
He didn't run into that guy.... That guy was sucker punched from behind by Tennants mechanic and then he fell into the riders as he fell...
He didn't run into that guy.... That guy was sucker punched from behind by Tennants mechanic and then he fell into the riders as he fell from the cowards hit.
I didn't see that from the video. Obviously a sucker punch is a different situation.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
3/19/2017 8:19pm Edited Date/Time 3/19/2017 8:20pm
Crush wrote:
I feel like the more of this punk shit we see from riders the more I think homeschooling is a bad idea.
I was homeschooled (independent studies technically, as most riders and "homeschooled" people are these days...meaning it involves real teachers and a school system, not your parents teaching you) and I turned out just fine. I just see more and more brats in the world period at my generation and younger than me. Laughing

Hell, I ended up in it for two main reasons. One was due to a major injury and I couldn't be in a public school at the time and the other was the fact that I hated every minute I was in school due to complete brats making my life hell.
dkg
3/19/2017 8:30pm
Let's see, the rider is responsible for the actions of the mechanic. Seems there is a pretty easy solution to this thing. Come back next year would give Tennant time to think about things and maybe the both him and the mechanic sometime to grow up.
Juice_Mann
3/19/2017 8:32pm
Crush wrote:
It's an AWFUL idea. You just brought up something that's been eating at me for a long time. I love this sport. I love it so much that I want my future kids to race. But I've come to the conclusion that they will just be weekend warriors. In order to make something of yourself in this sport you have to sacrifice everything (both the parents and the kids). And what are the odds of the kids actually making it to a pro level where they can make a living off of it? .000000001%? So here's the reality.. Homeschooling almost sounds like a must, breaking the bank, and having no friends or social life. All of that for what? To have your child grow up without a real education, entitled, possible lifelong injuries, and no other marketable experience to have a career? This sport just isn't feasible enough to be taken seriously. My children will get to grow up racing locally on the weekends (if they want), will be in school, and will get a college education. Sorry for this post I know it has no business in this thread. It's just that every time I hear about kids being homeschooled to focus on racing it drives me nuts. Rant over
GD2
Fantasy
815th
3/19/2017 8:35pm Edited Date/Time 3/19/2017 8:38pm
ML512 wrote:
I was homeschooled (independent studies technically, as most riders and "homeschooled" people are these days...meaning it involves real teachers and a school system, not your parents...
I was homeschooled (independent studies technically, as most riders and "homeschooled" people are these days...meaning it involves real teachers and a school system, not your parents teaching you) and I turned out just fine. I just see more and more brats in the world period at my generation and younger than me. Laughing

Hell, I ended up in it for two main reasons. One was due to a major injury and I couldn't be in a public school at the time and the other was the fact that I hated every minute I was in school due to complete brats making my life hell.
I agree. I was in public school the whole time, and the amount of brats in our generation is astounding. The younger generations are even worse...

Also, some of the most level-headed and intelligent people I know were homeschooled. The belief that anyone that was homeschooled is stupid or a brat is completely ludicrous.
Crush
3/19/2017 8:55pm Edited Date/Time 3/19/2017 8:57pm
ML512 wrote:
I was homeschooled (independent studies technically, as most riders and "homeschooled" people are these days...meaning it involves real teachers and a school system, not your parents...

Ya of course there are brats everywhere... I went to a private school. Brats. Brats in my college too. My mum has taught high school for 30 years. Brats. My kids' preschool. Brats. Generally it has more to do with parents than school, that's a fact.

But the thing is, going to high school, unless you're the class bully, which none of these 150 pound kids are, you're not likely to continue to act like a fuckhead once you've had your head stomped in a few times without Daddy or FFS, in this situation, your mechanic around to sucker punch people from behind...

And once you stop acting like a fuckhead and get some respect, well then you won't just go around kicking people and being a bitch for little to no goddamn reason.
Crush
3/19/2017 8:59pm
Juice_Mann wrote:
It's an AWFUL idea. You just brought up something that's been eating at me for a long time. I love this sport. I love it so...
It's an AWFUL idea. You just brought up something that's been eating at me for a long time. I love this sport. I love it so much that I want my future kids to race. But I've come to the conclusion that they will just be weekend warriors. In order to make something of yourself in this sport you have to sacrifice everything (both the parents and the kids). And what are the odds of the kids actually making it to a pro level where they can make a living off of it? .000000001%? So here's the reality.. Homeschooling almost sounds like a must, breaking the bank, and having no friends or social life. All of that for what? To have your child grow up without a real education, entitled, possible lifelong injuries, and no other marketable experience to have a career? This sport just isn't feasible enough to be taken seriously. My children will get to grow up racing locally on the weekends (if they want), will be in school, and will get a college education. Sorry for this post I know it has no business in this thread. It's just that every time I hear about kids being homeschooled to focus on racing it drives me nuts. Rant over
Yeah you're nuts if you think little Johnny is gonna make it, and if you are, you better be sure. It's like boxing. If you just end up being like a shitty semi-pro boxer, you're gonna spend 10 years getting knocked the fuck out for nothing, but if you're the man, it's potentially inter-generational wealth for your family.... MX is similar situation, probably worse odds.
NV825
Fantasy
2730th
3/19/2017 9:12pm
Twitch's premonition of some fag being droped in Reno may actually come true next weekend.
kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
3/19/2017 9:45pm Edited Date/Time 3/19/2017 9:46pm
User error

Post a reply to: Arenacross Drama. Tennant vs Osby

The Latest