Are the Canadian Nationals going to be the best MX series in the world this summer?

7/5/2020 8:23pm
I,m not sure but, I believe you need a passport. There good for 10 yrs. you have more trouble getting back into your own country America. Unless it changed you will have to have paper work. Stating inventory of whatever you bring into Canada. That is no big deal really, just don,t wait till the last second. Before you leave. Caution Quebec women are smoking HOT. Learn A little French if going to Quebec, you can mix it with English. They just like to see a n attempt to learn there language. Merci beau cu Smile
dboivin
7/5/2020 9:32pm
i usually spend a lot of summer weekends in canada fishing. we cannot get across the border so i have no idea how american riders (unless they have work visa's) are getting to the races.
7/5/2020 9:55pm
The inventory deal I posted , would be for a pro rider. If you don,t have a dwi , missed child support payments, or a bounced check. You should not have any problems getting into Canada. Our work visa took a few months. Because it was a hhg rig. Usually we said where not f ing going, to another country. Working Negotiations for a bigger bonus, to go.
ns503
7/6/2020 4:01am
The inventory deal I posted , would be for a pro rider. If you don,t have a dwi , missed child support payments, or a bounced...
The inventory deal I posted , would be for a pro rider. If you don,t have a dwi , missed child support payments, or a bounced check. You should not have any problems getting into Canada. Our work visa took a few months. Because it was a hhg rig. Usually we said where not f ing going, to another country. Working Negotiations for a bigger bonus, to go.
I think you are talking pre-Covid.

The Shop

mh226
7/6/2020 5:49am
Unless you have immediate family north of the border or valid work permits there is no legal way into Canada. Doubt the border opens to American tourism this year.
sybro
7/6/2020 7:06am
Easier to get in by Plane from what I am being told, driving across the border is the issue. Work Visa or call the border agencies and explain the situation.

You do have to quarantine with no contact with Canadians for 14 days so you should be on your way here real soon. and be prepared with a Plan on how you are going to quarantine, don't tell them ''Im just staying in my van''. Tell them you be staying in an Hotel and a friend will be bring you food and groceries for 14 days or something like that. You are subject to huge fines and even prison if you infect someone and you didn't quarantine.
Grizz
7/6/2020 7:18am
sybro wrote:
Easier to get in by Plane from what I am being told, driving across the border is the issue. Work Visa or call the border agencies...
Easier to get in by Plane from what I am being told, driving across the border is the issue. Work Visa or call the border agencies and explain the situation.

You do have to quarantine with no contact with Canadians for 14 days so you should be on your way here real soon. and be prepared with a Plan on how you are going to quarantine, don't tell them ''Im just staying in my van''. Tell them you be staying in an Hotel and a friend will be bring you food and groceries for 14 days or something like that. You are subject to huge fines and even prison if you infect someone and you didn't quarantine.
The quarantine part kills it for me. I would be staying in my van and don’t have a good plan to be able to pull off actually doing nothing for 14 days. Ryan Dowd said he most likely won’t be able to race either and with him being top 10 last year I’m sure he’s looked at every possibility.
bsharkey
7/7/2020 9:21am
With the US nationals being delayed again, the GP schedule constantly in flux and the Australian series still TBA does that mean the Rockstar Energy Nationals...
With the US nationals being delayed again, the GP schedule constantly in flux and the Australian series still TBA does that mean the Rockstar Energy Nationals in Canada will possibly be the highest level of outdoor MX taking place this summer? It seems like the American riders are coming with Tyler Gibbs already in the country. Richard Taylor just signed with Sky Racing for the 250 class and things seem to be moving forward. This is not meant to be a debate about what the top series is. We all know that it's the G....AMA nationals. I'm just curious about what everyone thinks.
Pretty sure tyler is Canadian
7/7/2020 4:32pm
With the US nationals being delayed again, the GP schedule constantly in flux and the Australian series still TBA does that mean the Rockstar Energy Nationals...
With the US nationals being delayed again, the GP schedule constantly in flux and the Australian series still TBA does that mean the Rockstar Energy Nationals in Canada will possibly be the highest level of outdoor MX taking place this summer? It seems like the American riders are coming with Tyler Gibbs already in the country. Richard Taylor just signed with Sky Racing for the 250 class and things seem to be moving forward. This is not meant to be a debate about what the top series is. We all know that it's the G....AMA nationals. I'm just curious about what everyone thinks.
bsharkey wrote:
Pretty sure tyler is Canadian
Yep! You're right. Qualified for his first night show at San Diego this year I believe after Lieb got hurt. It's all coming back to me now!
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
7/8/2020 5:52pm Edited Date/Time 7/8/2020 5:55pm
loftyair wrote:
Whats the race day(s) schedule this year?
Race Day Schedules

TV SCHEDULE
* All Eastern Time

Saturday

10am 450 Moto 1 Live on TV

11am 250 Moto 1 Live on TV

Sunday

10:15am 250 Moto 2 Live on the Two Wheels TV app Only

1pm 450 Moto 2 Live on TV

2pm 250 Moto 3 Live on TV

3pm 450 Moto 3 Live on TV
NATEP231
7/8/2020 6:09pm
I just want to yell ROYAL DISTRIBUTING HOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEESSSSSSSSHHHOOTTT!!!

Post a reply to: Are the Canadian Nationals going to be the best MX series in the world this summer?

The Latest