Are supercross monster girls next to go?

jeffro503
2/4/2018 8:19pm
robkinuk wrote:
What happened to the other original multi page thread about F1 banning grid girls? Disappeared , not even in non moto or dumbgeon?????????????????????
agn5009 wrote:
GuyB wrote:
There was also another one. Apparently this is a BIG problem.
Not really a problem Steve , but it's worth discussing. I think sooner or later it'll start to dive into our sport. And it's something different to discuss.
One-Hander
2/5/2018 2:54am
Geez what did I start? in any case I read through the entire thread (unfortunately). To me this still doesn't make much sense.

So the girl on the right is making a statement, however why does it not apply to the girl on the left. If she wants to wear a dress and hold up an umbrella for a rider/driver - who is to say she cannot? Her body, her rules right?

She seems perfectly happy to do it, so let her be? Why is it not this simple? Let everyone be happy - as long as they are not harming anyone else, who gives a shit?

/thread

I'm outta here.
2/5/2018 3:46am
GuyB wrote:
Many cared?
Not so much that the few local people I know that watch SX really cared so much if Miss SX went away but they as well as myself thought it was odd that they kept the former Miss SX as part of the broadcast but changed the name of her role yet besides not holding the 30sec board any longer she still basically does the same stint just with a new title of Social Media Coordinator or whatever instead of Miss SX.

The Shop

GuyB
Fantasy
988th
2/5/2018 10:08am
Not so much that the few local people I know that watch SX really cared so much if Miss SX went away but they as well...
Not so much that the few local people I know that watch SX really cared so much if Miss SX went away but they as well as myself thought it was odd that they kept the former Miss SX as part of the broadcast but changed the name of her role yet besides not holding the 30sec board any longer she still basically does the same stint just with a new title of Social Media Coordinator or whatever instead of Miss SX.
Maybe it has changed on the front end, but on the back end the title is still the same. I shot that in Houston.

In my opinion there are a lot of people in here way more bent than they need to be. I took out a lot of trash, and what you get now is the digest version.
peelout
2/5/2018 10:30am
Not so much that the few local people I know that watch SX really cared so much if Miss SX went away but they as well...
GuyB wrote:
Maybe it has changed on the front end, but on the back end the title is still the same. I shot that in Houston. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/02/05/242243/s1200_F17U4535.jpg[/img] In...
Maybe it has changed on the front end, but on the back end the title is still the same. I shot that in Houston.

In my opinion there are a lot of people in here way more bent than they need to be. I took out a lot of trash, and what you get now is the digest version.
what's that saying, "you can polish a turd" i think Woohoo
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
2/5/2018 10:38am
peelout wrote:
Some people keep trying...
VET74
2/5/2018 10:53am
Rockinar wrote:
The sport only has sex to sell? Hahaha. Stupid. These Monster chicks get about 1 minute of total air time in a 3 hour span. They...
The sport only has sex to sell? Hahaha. Stupid. These Monster chicks get about 1 minute of total air time in a 3 hour span. They are total non-issue.

And Matthes is a total cuck. I would fully expect him to be anti Monster chick too. Idiots like him think they know what is best for everyone. Instead of letting people do their thing, they have to whine and cry and try to force others to conform to their views.
There is some irony in your statement...because typically both sides of an issue try to force others to conform to their POV. Letting people do their thing cuts both directions.
kkawboy14
2/5/2018 12:07pm
GuyB wrote:
Maybe it has changed on the front end, but on the back end the title is still the same. I shot that in Houston. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/02/05/242243/s1200_F17U4535.jpg[/img] In...

peelout wrote:
Don’t be dumb....you can’t polish a turd, but you can make them taste better if they are fried and sugar coated!

Post a reply to: Are supercross monster girls next to go?

The Latest