Are supercross monster girls next to go?

jeffro503
Posts
26043
Joined
7/22/2007
Location
St Helens, OR US
2/3/2018 8:29pm
Bernie Ecclestone Said " These girls were part of the show,” Ecclestone told The Sun newspaper. “Fans love the glamour.”

“You should be allowed to have grid girls because the drivers like them, the audience like them and no one cares,” Ecclestone said. “These girls were part of the show, part of the spectacle.”

“I can’t see how a good-looking girl standing with a driver and a number in front of a Formula One car can be offensive to anybody,” he said. “They are all nicely dressed I would think people like Rolex and Heineken wouldn’t have girls there who weren’t presentable.”
daemon616
Posts
1981
Joined
2/19/2012
Location
Euless, TX US
2/3/2018 8:46pm
I chose to me a object of sex. Give me a fuuuuuuuuuuucking break. Glamours. This idiot. Grid people rofl. Remove it. This idiot thinks people buy things cause of her sponsors? no they don't. And they don't guy monster energy drinks cause they saw a nice piece of ass.

So fucking ignorant.
1
Brosho
Posts
409
Joined
1/31/2011
Location
Los Angeles, CA US
2/3/2018 8:46pm
Meanwhile Shows like the Bachelor Continue. Where there are a bunch of Females competing in Slutty clothing to win over a Rich Guy or potentially Rich Guy.

They were even fighting over Flava Flavs ugly ass and kissing him and jumping in bed with him.

If Women want to go down the road of having to wear Burkas in America, then so be it.

All Men need to get Vasectomys and Men need to stop getting married.
1
Hudweiser9
Posts
317
Joined
4/8/2014
Location
Ormond Beach, FL US
2/4/2018 5:56am
Turn around and we'll let you know.... SillyTongue

The Shop

jwoltz
Posts
273
Joined
6/24/2014
Location
Fresno, CA US
2/4/2018 6:41am Edited Date/Time 2/4/2018 6:43am
71Fish wrote:
The 30 second board should be held by a chubby dude with a beard and too tight pants.
with a beer.
agn5009
Posts
6702
Joined
6/8/2012
Location
State College, PA US
2/4/2018 7:56am
daemon616 wrote:
I chose to me a object of sex. Give me a fuuuuuuuuuuucking break. Glamours. This idiot. Grid people rofl. Remove it. This idiot thinks people buy...
I chose to me a object of sex. Give me a fuuuuuuuuuuucking break. Glamours. This idiot. Grid people rofl. Remove it. This idiot thinks people buy things cause of her sponsors? no they don't. And they don't guy monster energy drinks cause they saw a nice piece of ass.

So fucking ignorant.
What company do you own? Is it successful like monster, GoDaddy, Carl's Jr, essentially every make up, shampoo, toothpaste, body wash commercial made, and the list goes on and on and on. I would be willing to bet these large companies marketing teams would greatly disagree that beautiful women don't sell product.

But hey, daemom616 probably knows better than the people who work for these highly successful companies and their owners.
daemon616
Posts
1981
Joined
2/19/2012
Location
Euless, TX US
2/4/2018 8:12am
daemon616 wrote:
I chose to me a object of sex. Give me a fuuuuuuuuuuucking break. Glamours. This idiot. Grid people rofl. Remove it. This idiot thinks people buy...
I chose to me a object of sex. Give me a fuuuuuuuuuuucking break. Glamours. This idiot. Grid people rofl. Remove it. This idiot thinks people buy things cause of her sponsors? no they don't. And they don't guy monster energy drinks cause they saw a nice piece of ass.

So fucking ignorant.
agn5009 wrote:
What company do you own? Is it successful like monster, GoDaddy, Carl's Jr, essentially every make up, shampoo, toothpaste, body wash commercial made, and the list...
What company do you own? Is it successful like monster, GoDaddy, Carl's Jr, essentially every make up, shampoo, toothpaste, body wash commercial made, and the list goes on and on and on. I would be willing to bet these large companies marketing teams would greatly disagree that beautiful women don't sell product.

But hey, daemom616 probably knows better than the people who work for these highly successful companies and their owners.
Respectful? Pull your head out of your ass. Matthes complains about it all the time and for good measure. No one that puts forth any effort in the sport gives a fuck about ass and titties like that. Only the flat billed small part of the sport does. Stop kidding yourself like you own a company you day worker. You sit on the corner begging that someone let you get a dollar for a day. Yes sex sales but it doesn't mean that's all SX has to offer because if that was the point? This sport would've been long dead after free internet porn.
agn5009
Posts
6702
Joined
6/8/2012
Location
State College, PA US
2/4/2018 8:59am Edited Date/Time 2/4/2018 9:02am
daemon616 wrote:
I chose to me a object of sex. Give me a fuuuuuuuuuuucking break. Glamours. This idiot. Grid people rofl. Remove it. This idiot thinks people buy...
I chose to me a object of sex. Give me a fuuuuuuuuuuucking break. Glamours. This idiot. Grid people rofl. Remove it. This idiot thinks people buy things cause of her sponsors? no they don't. And they don't guy monster energy drinks cause they saw a nice piece of ass.

So fucking ignorant.
agn5009 wrote:
What company do you own? Is it successful like monster, GoDaddy, Carl's Jr, essentially every make up, shampoo, toothpaste, body wash commercial made, and the list...
What company do you own? Is it successful like monster, GoDaddy, Carl's Jr, essentially every make up, shampoo, toothpaste, body wash commercial made, and the list goes on and on and on. I would be willing to bet these large companies marketing teams would greatly disagree that beautiful women don't sell product.

But hey, daemom616 probably knows better than the people who work for these highly successful companies and their owners.
daemon616 wrote:
Respectful? Pull your head out of your ass. Matthes complains about it all the time and for good measure. No one that puts forth any effort...
Respectful? Pull your head out of your ass. Matthes complains about it all the time and for good measure. No one that puts forth any effort in the sport gives a fuck about ass and titties like that. Only the flat billed small part of the sport does. Stop kidding yourself like you own a company you day worker. You sit on the corner begging that someone let you get a dollar for a day. Yes sex sales but it doesn't mean that's all SX has to offer because if that was the point? This sport would've been long dead after free internet porn.
My head hurts trying to make sense of this response. I feel like a basic English course could do you wonders. How is anyone supposed to take anything you say seriously when you haven't mastered 3rd grade English composition and punctuation?

Seriously, I feel bad arguing with a special needs person so I'm tapping out.

Edit: I think after reading it for the third time I kinda understand what you're saying. It's still a stupid response. Beautiful people make the world go round. Period. I don't care what you say or what you think about it. It's a fact.
daemon616
Posts
1981
Joined
2/19/2012
Location
Euless, TX US
2/4/2018 9:03am
Of course because you have no response or argument about my stance. You keep on. If this sport only has sex to sell it's worse than we thought.
agn5009
Posts
6702
Joined
6/8/2012
Location
State College, PA US
2/4/2018 9:09am
daemon616 wrote:
Of course because you have no response or argument about my stance. You keep on. If this sport only has sex to sell it's worse than...
Of course because you have no response or argument about my stance. You keep on. If this sport only has sex to sell it's worse than we thought.
No, it doesn't have only sex to sell. Having nice looking women certainly doesn't hurt. It's a nice attraction. People from ages 12+ enjoy seeing them, socializing with them and getting photos with them. No one, and I mean absolutely no one, has said the monster girls are what make or break SX. Literally no one. I can't stress that enough because you seem to think differently and the fact that you continuously insinuate it is kind of sad. They are a nice feature that the majority of people either enjoy or don't get offended by having them there. It's a very small percentage of you ding dongs who seem to be offended by their presence.

Seriously. Not many people give 2 flying shits that you're offended by beautiful women being at events. Get over yourselves and get a damn life.
Asimo
Posts
503
Joined
1/16/2018
Location
US
2/4/2018 9:28am
Ive been to a few football games with friends/family. I'm not really interested in watching dudes run around piling onto each other.

Watching the cheerleaders sure is nice. Maybe if the monster girls had some talent other than holding a can people would see a need.

BTW, Cheerleaders aren't pimping any products.
motomojo
Posts
429
Joined
12/3/2015
Location
Kingman, AZ US
2/4/2018 9:30am
If sex sells and SX needs sex to grow why not have the monster girls give the winner a lap dance on the podium.
They used to give em a kiss back in the day so surely here in the 21st century we all can handle a little lap dance.
In the pit's why not have a full on strip show with pole dancers and the whole show would that not grow the sport and bring in a lot of men to get hooked on dirt bikes.

Here's my deal if i want to see tits and ass i go to a titty bar if i want to see motorcycle racing i go to a race.
I don't expect to see SX on the TV monitors at the titty bar and certainly don't need strippers to enjoy a motorcycle race.
agn5009
Posts
6702
Joined
6/8/2012
Location
State College, PA US
2/4/2018 9:37am
motomojo wrote:
If sex sells and SX needs sex to grow why not have the monster girls give the winner a lap dance on the podium. They used...
If sex sells and SX needs sex to grow why not have the monster girls give the winner a lap dance on the podium.
They used to give em a kiss back in the day so surely here in the 21st century we all can handle a little lap dance.
In the pit's why not have a full on strip show with pole dancers and the whole show would that not grow the sport and bring in a lot of men to get hooked on dirt bikes.

Here's my deal if i want to see tits and ass i go to a titty bar if i want to see motorcycle racing i go to a race.
I don't expect to see SX on the TV monitors at the titty bar and certainly don't need strippers to enjoy a motorcycle race.
SX doesn't need the monster energy girls. But people seem to like them. I have one question which requires either a yes or no answer. Does it offend you or bother you when there's a good looking girl or two standing behind the guys on the podium? Or a good looking girl holding up the 30 second board? Like I said, it's a yes or no question.
KMC440
Posts
7523
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
US
2/4/2018 9:42am
Here's something people like Daemon616 will never understand. Not everyone thinks the same as he does, and he just can't stant it. He believes he knows what a perfect world would be like and the rest of us need to conform or be banished. Oh poor 616 until you realize the good lord gave us freedom of choice... I know it's all fucked up but it's real.

Deal with it.
ATKpilot99
Posts
8542
Joined
4/13/2010
Location
Lake Geneva, WI US
2/4/2018 9:42am
I like the 30 second board girls. That said if they weren't there any more it wouldn't really bother me . I've always thought the girls standing there with their fake smiles during the interviews was kind of awkward but it certainly doesn't bother me. They stay fine , they go that's fine too . I just want to be a part of this masterpiece of a thread.
motomojo
Posts
429
Joined
12/3/2015
Location
Kingman, AZ US
2/4/2018 9:50am
agn5009 wrote:
SX doesn't need the monster energy girls. But people seem to like them. I have one question which requires either a yes or no answer. Does...
SX doesn't need the monster energy girls. But people seem to like them. I have one question which requires either a yes or no answer. Does it offend you or bother you when there's a good looking girl or two standing behind the guys on the podium? Or a good looking girl holding up the 30 second board? Like I said, it's a yes or no question.
No i am not offended but it's not something i need to have to enjoy seeing someone get a nice trophy for a hard ride.
I see you need that extra sexual reference to make it worth your while and that's cool i have no problem with it.

I'm saying if sex sells let's ramp it up for those that need it for those of us that don't we mostly don't pay much attention to the scantly clad girls at the race i'm more interested in the bikes and the riders...at the titty bar that's another thing entirely.

I guess i don't need them combined to have an enjoyable experience with either.
agn5009
Posts
6702
Joined
6/8/2012
Location
State College, PA US
2/4/2018 10:18am
agn5009 wrote:
SX doesn't need the monster energy girls. But people seem to like them. I have one question which requires either a yes or no answer. Does...
SX doesn't need the monster energy girls. But people seem to like them. I have one question which requires either a yes or no answer. Does it offend you or bother you when there's a good looking girl or two standing behind the guys on the podium? Or a good looking girl holding up the 30 second board? Like I said, it's a yes or no question.
motomojo wrote:
No i am not offended but it's not something i need to have to enjoy seeing someone get a nice trophy for a hard ride. I...
No i am not offended but it's not something i need to have to enjoy seeing someone get a nice trophy for a hard ride.
I see you need that extra sexual reference to make it worth your while and that's cool i have no problem with it.

I'm saying if sex sells let's ramp it up for those that need it for those of us that don't we mostly don't pay much attention to the scantly clad girls at the race i'm more interested in the bikes and the riders...at the titty bar that's another thing entirely.

I guess i don't need them combined to have an enjoyable experience with either.
That's the point. Some people enjoy the women. Some people don't care either way. And some people act like it's end of the world stuff and they should be abolished. The people in the third group seem to think their opinions are the only ones that matter and everyone else should think like them.
YamahaJT1
Posts
1213
Joined
3/17/2015
Location
VA US
2/4/2018 10:33am Edited Date/Time 2/4/2018 10:34am
Asimo wrote:
Ive been to a few football games with friends/family. I'm not really interested in watching dudes run around piling onto each other. Watching the cheerleaders sure...
Ive been to a few football games with friends/family. I'm not really interested in watching dudes run around piling onto each other.

Watching the cheerleaders sure is nice. Maybe if the monster girls had some talent other than holding a can people would see a need.

BTW, Cheerleaders aren't pimping any products.
The Monster Gals wield freakin' flamethrowers!

This is one crazy thread...
hoppsan
Posts
551
Joined
9/3/2009
Location
Stockholm SE
2/4/2018 10:46am
I think there is a lot of misunderstanding going on between the two sides of this. I believe (or would hope at least) that even if not everyone knows exactly how to articulate how they are feeling about this topic, it would perhaps go something like this:

We are, through having a sport (and TV-show mind you) in which girls are there only to look pretty, perpetuating an idea and a mindset from days gone by. A young person looking at this show will (without anyone's ill intention of this happening) be drilled into thinking that the only thing that defines the value of a girl is her appearance (whereas the guys are valued more so by their achievements, be it as a racer or a mechanic or a team owner or something else).

No reasonable person thinks that anyone is being forced to work as a model, no reasonable person should think that a person who chose to work as a model would be offended to know that people find them attractive, and absolutely no one would argue that sex sells, because clearly it does. This is a matter of a moral fork in the road, do we really want to keep regurgitating this idea about females as the (hopefully for them) pretty bystanders who's worth can be measured in their BWH-ratio and skin-complexion? This is perhaps the reason why many who have daughters find themselves feeling different about this than previously, as suddenly the good old "you can become anything you want" ideal seems like a big lie.

I'm not on the monster-energy payroll (and neither are most people here) so this isn't really a dilemma for me as I have nothing to lose by taking the high-road on the matter. I just wanted to shed some light on the concept of how one can be against the use of girls as display-pieces without actually disliking the view OR thinking that they for some reason were suffering at their job (excluding the odd case here and there, I personally don't think they do).

/From one moto-muppet to another.

Pit Row

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
Rockinar
Posts
1029
Joined
9/16/2016
Location
Katy, TX US
2/4/2018 1:53pm
daemon616 wrote:
Of course because you have no response or argument about my stance. You keep on. If this sport only has sex to sell it's worse than...
Of course because you have no response or argument about my stance. You keep on. If this sport only has sex to sell it's worse than we thought.
The sport only has sex to sell? Hahaha. Stupid. These Monster chicks get about 1 minute of total air time in a 3 hour span. They are total non-issue.

And Matthes is a total cuck. I would fully expect him to be anti Monster chick too. Idiots like him think they know what is best for everyone. Instead of letting people do their thing, they have to whine and cry and try to force others to conform to their views.
2/4/2018 3:12pm
Anyone see all those women for opening ceremonies of super bowl ?

Many are gravely offended. Ratings down. All time low.
jeffro503
Posts
26043
Joined
7/22/2007
Location
St Helens, OR US
2/4/2018 3:31pm
Anyone see all those women for opening ceremonies of super bowl ?

Many are gravely offended. Ratings down. All time low.
Yeah I saw the same. Weird how just about every gal shown on the show , commercials , ect.....all seem to be pretty good looking. Cheer leaders and so forth......probably a lot of people offended by this stuff. All of it seems to be still in fashion here.....unlike F1 that caved in like a wet cardboard box.
kaptkaos
Posts
1077
Joined
11/17/2015
Location
Miami, FL US
2/4/2018 5:45pm
cason402 wrote:
two problems as i see it; 1. the corporations want one homogeneous, feminine, non-aggressive, nation of obedient workers/consumers. 2 writers are those shaping the culture for...
two problems as i see it;

1. the corporations want one homogeneous, feminine, non-aggressive, nation of obedient workers/consumers.

2 writers are those shaping the culture for the corporation, through the corporate media and hollywood, and writers are inherently self loathing, feminine, introverted, confused, panty waists, that had no dominant father figure in their lives.

couple those realities and you get the desire of the strong, willingly articulated by the weak.

while the average man wants to dominate and the average woman wants to be dominated, but they will never have a voice.

and then there's the fluoride in the water.....
AMEN BROTHER!!!
kaptkaos
Posts
1077
Joined
11/17/2015
Location
Miami, FL US
2/4/2018 6:09pm Edited Date/Time 2/4/2018 6:09pm
daemon616 wrote:
Of course because you have no response or argument about my stance. You keep on. If this sport only has sex to sell it's worse than...
Of course because you have no response or argument about my stance. You keep on. If this sport only has sex to sell it's worse than we thought.
You realize this sport needs all the help it can get???
It gets 300K viewers on a Saturday night, that doesnt even make a blip. Its miracle its even on.

Now all you guys who say you dont need or want to see anything but racing, then do you want to see Monster, Rockstar and Redbull logos everywhere? Toyota Makeup to Mud? Warfighter Made? Do you want to see Jimmy Johns subs banners and sandwich dudes handing out sandwiches? Do you realize that its various interests and outside entities that pay the bills?

So yeah, Monster's demographic is young men, how many women do you see drinking Monster? How many women spend $1 in the moto industry? How many kids spend $1 in the moto industry? Very few, its the men of all ages that fuels this industry. We buy the bikes, trucks, gear, parts, oils, tires, drink the drinks and spank that ass!

When you want the majority of the demographic to look at your logo and recognize it, put it on a huge pair of tits.

The Monster Girls get paid to create a party atmosphere. Its because of Monster that SX is where it is today. Stop being such negative Nancy's and avert your eyes when you see a Monster Girl. God forbid Monster takes their money elsewhere.

I for one do not drink Monster or Redbull, I cant stand the taste. However, I appreciate they spend their money on dirt bike racing.

daemon616
Posts
1981
Joined
2/19/2012
Location
Euless, TX US
2/4/2018 6:30pm
daemon616 wrote:
Of course because you have no response or argument about my stance. You keep on. If this sport only has sex to sell it's worse than...
Of course because you have no response or argument about my stance. You keep on. If this sport only has sex to sell it's worse than we thought.
kaptkaos wrote:
You realize this sport needs all the help it can get??? It gets 300K viewers on a Saturday night, that doesnt even make a blip. Its...
You realize this sport needs all the help it can get???
It gets 300K viewers on a Saturday night, that doesnt even make a blip. Its miracle its even on.

Now all you guys who say you dont need or want to see anything but racing, then do you want to see Monster, Rockstar and Redbull logos everywhere? Toyota Makeup to Mud? Warfighter Made? Do you want to see Jimmy Johns subs banners and sandwich dudes handing out sandwiches? Do you realize that its various interests and outside entities that pay the bills?

So yeah, Monster's demographic is young men, how many women do you see drinking Monster? How many women spend $1 in the moto industry? How many kids spend $1 in the moto industry? Very few, its the men of all ages that fuels this industry. We buy the bikes, trucks, gear, parts, oils, tires, drink the drinks and spank that ass!

When you want the majority of the demographic to look at your logo and recognize it, put it on a huge pair of tits.

The Monster Girls get paid to create a party atmosphere. Its because of Monster that SX is where it is today. Stop being such negative Nancy's and avert your eyes when you see a Monster Girl. God forbid Monster takes their money elsewhere.

I for one do not drink Monster or Redbull, I cant stand the taste. However, I appreciate they spend their money on dirt bike racing.

No not in that way. Does it need help! Of course what sport doesn't. There's porn, etc. No one watches this sport for hot chicks and if they do wtf? The sport is the sport and THAT IS THE FUCKING FOCUS. Not some piece of ass.
Uncle Tony
Posts
4078
Joined
6/30/2014
Location
New York, NY US
2/4/2018 6:37pm
I'm really done with this, I work at a Honda shop, last year the parts guy went to the new jersey SX, most of his pics were selfies with the monster girls, and a few of the bikes, just saying
kaptkaos
Posts
1077
Joined
11/17/2015
Location
Miami, FL US
2/4/2018 6:42pm Edited Date/Time 2/4/2018 6:44pm
So F1 grid girls are the focus? Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders are the focus? The Heat Dancers the focus? I can watch and enjoy a game even though there are hot girls and stupid commercials coming at me. There isnt a pageant or judging contest at a race, these girls are just part of the event and they provide a party atmosphere for the ENTIRE DAYS event. These girls get there early, they work the pits, stands, and the track until the very last person goes home, and then they go to the Monster party. Why do we have to see Justin Timberlake at halftime tonight?

The racing is about 2 hours of entertainment during a 12+ hour day. Please come up with a better idea that is profitable.

When I go to the Miami International Auto Show or Boat Show, they dont have dudes in suits or assembly line workers standing next to the cars and boats. They have spokesmodels.

Why, because women are the more beautiful sex and they are eyecatching to men AND women.

At the end of the day, a lot of people are just really uptight and do not know how to have fun. Live and let live.

Go to the race and look only at bikes and dudes. Do what you want. Just dont bag on others because they want something different.

Trophy Girls, Shiny Medals, lots of $100 dollar bills, thats what you see up on the Winners Podiums.

What do most people want, Trophy wives, shiny watches and $100 bills, and good health of course.
kaptkaos
Posts
1077
Joined
11/17/2015
Location
Miami, FL US
2/4/2018 6:49pm
I made it a point to purposely check out the Monster Girls on the broadcast from Oakland. I managed not to get offended or lose focus of the race!

There was one 30 sec girl that had a busted face, though. I might have been able to go without that, but I made it. I also survived another Makeup to Mud piece, and yet another story with Frenchy and his hot wife. Pretty bored of that story, for the 10th time but I managed!

Sure if it was up to me, I would have had Daniel Blair trolling the pits watching the Kawi team scramble or getting insider tidbits.

The F1 starting grid reporter does a good job on the grid, I wish DB could do that the whole night. You know what would make it better? A hot Monster Chick carrying the camera and microphone for him!
Uncle Tony
Posts
4078
Joined
6/30/2014
Location
New York, NY US
2/4/2018 7:14pm
It doesn't work, these girls all lost work, it's not porn, and the grid girls are not happy, it should be there choice, no one holds a gun a to their head to be a grid girl or a monster girl, they work hard , its part of the show and in F1 as you stated earlier TRADITION, and the bottom line is guys love good looking girls, again sorry to offend anyone but if you're a guy and don't enjoy looking at a beautiful woman I can only assume one thing

Post a reply to: Are supercross monster girls next to go?

The Latest

The Latest