Are supercross monster girls next to go?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/3/2018 3:08 AM

exactly thats why the got rid of the girls, and the americans are keeping it.
some evolve some doesnt

|

2/3/2018 6:17 AM

I borrowed this from smezmx Photo

|

If you like uncle tony's meatballs, you'll love his sausage

Now that's Italian

2/3/2018 6:27 AM

Another pic from smezmx thanks manPhoto

|

Now that's Italian

2/3/2018 6:53 AM

SCR wrote:

" It's a shame they may have to use their brains to make a living" ?
Like I said, most of the people in this thread that are ...more

JW381 wrote:

It's funny how you're suddenly so concerned with their jobs. I wonder how you'd react if they asked for higher wages laughing what a ...more

It's funny how right and smart you think you are. Pathetic actually. Aren't you a school teacher or something? How's that going?

|

2/3/2018 7:04 AM

SCR wrote:

" It's a shame they may have to use their brains to make a living" ?
Like I said, most of the people in this thread that are ...more

JW381 wrote:

It's funny how you're suddenly so concerned with their jobs. I wonder how you'd react if they asked for higher wages laughing what a ...more

agn5009 wrote:

It's funny how right and smart you think you are. Pathetic actually. Aren't you a school teacher or something? How's that ...more

Sick ad hominem attack, fam! lol

You guys know these models are gonna be ok without this job, right? It’s not like they only specialize in motocross modeling, I think they’ll be fine finding modeling jobs elsewhere.

Also, be honest, do you guys really enjoy thirty seconds of awkward smiling into the camera every time there’s a podium interview? Supercross will be fine without it, and I promise, the world will go on as usual.

|

2/3/2018 7:22 AM

two problems as i see it;

1. the corporations want one homogeneous, feminine, non-aggressive, nation of obedient workers/consumers.

2 writers are those shaping the culture for the corporation, through the corporate media and hollywood, and writers are inherently self loathing, feminine, introverted, confused, panty waists, that had no dominant father figure in their lives.

couple those realities and you get the desire of the strong, willingly articulated by the weak.

while the average man wants to dominate and the average woman wants to be dominated, but they will never have a voice.

and then there's the fluoride in the water.....

|

2/3/2018 7:28 AM

agn5009 wrote:

It's funny how right and smart you think you are. Pathetic actually. Aren't you a school teacher or something? How's that ...more

He actually articulated his point, now what is yours? Obviously your lack of education and ability to communicate just leads to personal insults which in turn makes no point... how's that working out?

|

2/3/2018 7:30 AM

JW381 wrote:

agn5009 wrote:

thatswhathappens wrote:

Sick ad hominem attack, fam! lol

You guys know these models are gonna be ok without this job, right? It’s not like they only ...more

They will absolutely be okay. They're too good looking to not be, honestly. They'll shack up with some trust fund millionaire at some point. But none of that matters. The only thing that matters is no one should be able to tell anyone else how to live their life. It's disgusting how some people want to act like what these girls do is so inhumane and gross. Who the hell cares? If they want to show their bodies, pose for pics, smile and get paid then who the hell are we to tell them they shouldn't be aloud to do that?

|

2/3/2018 7:35 AM

JW381 wrote:

agn5009 wrote:

VET74 wrote:

He actually articulated his point, now what is yours? Obviously your lack of education and ability to communicate just leads ...more

I don't claim to be intelligent. But I do have common sense. I don't have to use big fancy words to try and sound smarter than I am. The only point I want to get across is let people do whatever the hell they want as long as it's legal. Last time I checked modeling is legal. There's a very low percentage of people who are against these grid girls, monster girls, trophy girls etc. Those people are the type that whine about and get offended about everything.

|

2/3/2018 7:52 AM

Gibby must be really busy. What a waste of space.

|

2/3/2018 7:53 AM

Just read through 7 pages of this and it's a good discussion actually. I feel bad for the girls that are out of work because of all this crap and I hope the Monster girls get to keep their jobs.

We, as Americans, value female life and quality of life over our own. I would rather see a young girl getting paid to model at a racing event because she is beautiful rather than seeing her on a construction site making sure the masons are stocked with block and mortar or cleaning blockages out of the sewer. These people shouting "equality" and wanting this asexual culture means that our young women are going to be down in the coal mines, shaking hands with the devil, right along side our men. We are a country that VALUES female life. When that pilot a few years back landed that plane in the Hudson, it was women and children who were the first to get rescued and I see NO problem with that. Look up the percentages of men vs. women casualties in the military or on the job site. It is STAGGERING.

The idea of people getting bent out of shape because a young beautiful woman is looked upon at an event as being "sexy" or "eye candy" is ridiculous to me because that same dude "checking out these chicks" at the event wakes up on Monday and lays asphalt in 100 degree weather or saws fucking trees down in the woods all day. Is that what we want to see women doing, Is that what women would rather be doing? Ask any young woman if she would rather put on a mini skirt, do her hair and makeup and get paid to be a model at a racing event or if she wants to wake up at 5am run a jackhammer, lay some rebar down and pour 20 yards of concrete for 12 hours in blistering heat. This country was built on the backs of disposable males doing back breaking labor so our women don't have to. If dudes want some hot bodies at their racing events holding the 30 second board, who gives a fuck.

|

2/3/2018 7:54 AM

BobbyM wrote:

I actually wished most of the guys in my high school were gay. Instead of beating them up like some dudes wanted to I would ...more

Myersdork gets it. He was using his scooter to get pooter.
Seriously, what a bunch of fucked up social media pussies.

|

I was G before the "moto drive" to Vital

2/3/2018 8:00 AM

I refuse to go down the rabbit hole. I fail to see anything wrong with females being attractive and males enjoying it. Or vice a versa. In support of my position I offer million of years of biological propagation of the species. Those with a different view offer . . . ., well not real sure what they offer to support their position and I am certain they don’t follow it anyway as even they will take steps to try and be attractive.

Now, I am not supporting sexual harassment, rape, sexual abuse or any of that type behavior. But, that isn’t what is being discussed here. We are discussing women doing what they want to do (i.e. be a Monster Girl, Model, etc.). Don’t come at me with some shit of “they are being objectified” unless you can explain to me how the entire cosmetic, clothing, social media and women (or men) aren’t basically doing the same thing when they try to look attractive.

|

I'm goin' off the rails on a crazy train

2/3/2018 8:38 AM

agn5009 wrote:

Well considering I’ll be making 67k next year (I know that’s not a lot but plenty to live comfortably in my part of the world) plus I get summers off to ride as much as I want....I’d say I’m doing pretty fuckin well. Have any other professions you’d like to shit on big guy?

|

Do You Even...

2/3/2018 8:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/3/2018 8:58 AM

The real question is – what are any of you going to do about it?

If as you all say, that the smallest of smallest groups is ruining everything for everyone, it should be incredibly easy for you all to join forces to get these women their jobs back.

|

2/3/2018 8:55 AM

I can’t believe my eyes, this is a repeat of the F1 thread that disappeared....

For each of you who does not support the grid girls, if you are not jealous women or cyberbots behind these vital usernames, and you are actually a man, can you please provide the reason why you don’t support the grid girls? Be specific and don’t beat around the bush....why does it bother you?

|

2/3/2018 8:58 AM

Fourth_Floor wrote:

Just read through 7 pages of this and it's a good discussion actually. I feel bad for the girls that are out of work because ...more

Very well said!!! Agree 100%

|

2/3/2018 9:06 AM

Black Diesel Bomber wrote:

I can’t believe my eyes, this is a repeat of the F1 thread that disappeared....

For each of you who does not support the grid ...more

Your reading comprehension must be absolutely terrible because I haven't read one post where anyone said they were bothered by grid girls.

This thread has, unsurprisingly, gone off the rails. I'll be just fine when all you band together and reverse this decision. I could understand that business move, too.

|

Osama Bin Mixin - Head of the 2-stroke Taliban

2/3/2018 9:21 AM

Every once in awhile I forget that a sizable chunk of the fan base for MX/SX are knuckle-dragging, retro-minded, sexist dolts. Then a thread like this comes along.

It's interesting to me to see the sport sit where it's at because of the interplay between these "pussy and racing!!!" fans, and another group of fans who want to take the sport to the next level. The Tits-and-Ass nature of the sport will always make SX/MX look and feel like WWE and Monster Trucks and non-serious pseudo-sports. The tits don't need to go away completely, but if the sport is going to get to the next level, it needs to put the tits in the background like they do in the NFL.

Think about the millenials you know and what they like and don't like. Those people and the generation behind them are the future of the sport. How many cleavage shots to you see at the X-Games? Do you see any Tits-and-Ass entertainment options aimed at these kids?

|

2/3/2018 9:22 AM

Women and Racing. A great combo...with or without garter!

Photo

|

2/3/2018 9:27 AM

If everyone brings at least one hot chic to the race with them.....that would be a first step to recovery

|

2/3/2018 9:31 AM

Ted722 wrote:

Women and Racing. A great combo...with or without garter!

Photo

Great pic ted, any idea what year? I'm guessing 1920's

|

Now that's Italian

2/3/2018 9:33 AM

For those that are actually in to racing, don't forget there's a SX going on today ? You'll still have your Monster girls, there will be an attractive classy commentator, hopefully some good racing, so it should fill the needs of the whole bunch. Who could ask for anything more at the end of the day, and an exhaustive off the rails thread...and yes I know I contributed to it.

|

2/3/2018 9:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/3/2018 9:38 AM

benstone wrote:

Every once in awhile I forget that a sizable chunk of the fan base for MX/SX are knuckle-dragging, retro-minded, sexist dolts. ...more

Exactly. Some are even going so far as to say “what about the models and their jobs? They’re unemployed now!” Like, dude, do you not understand that cleaning up the sport’s image to be a bit more professional will bring more sponsors, which equals more money, which equals more industry jobs? I don’t understand how people can look past these obvious benefits. Models can always find other modeling jobs in other industries, that argument holds no weight.

|

2/3/2018 9:46 AM

Uncle Tony wrote:

Probably even earlier. Hundreds (if not thousands) of trophy girl pics from yesteryear here. Good times had by all.

|

2/3/2018 9:55 AM

Ted722 wrote:

Probably even earlier. Hundreds (if not thousands) of trophy girl pics from yesteryear here. Good times had by all.

Wow! Thanks for the link!

|

Now that's Italian

2/3/2018 10:52 AM

Uncle Tony wrote:

Ted722 wrote:

Uncle Tony wrote:

Wow! Thanks for the link!

Jalopy Journal is a bitchin site. Good call.

|

2/3/2018 10:55 AM

JW381 wrote:

agn5009 wrote:

DYE wrote:

Well considering I’ll be making 67k next year (I know that’s not a lot but plenty to live comfortably in my part of the world) ...more

I wasn't shitting on the profession. You misunderstood my comment. I won't explain it. Some here understand it perfectly fine.

|

2/3/2018 11:07 AM

Anyone got a good potion fer fixen up scraped up knuckles ? Awwww shux I'll jest chew off'n them thar scabs. Me'en me unibrow bro's gotta go pilagin later ...

It's good to be the King. laughing

|

2/3/2018 11:20 AM

Fact of the matter is this.

I believe in peoples right to freedom of choice.
There are some things people do that while I don't approve of that choice I respect their right to pursue that individual choice.
Some of you believe your individual choice warrants that everyone conform to YOUR individual. belief.
Therefore denying myself and others of OUR individual beliefs.

Freedom is a great thing when everyone respects each others right to it.

|