Are any of the top unsigned riders racing MEC?

twotwosix
I am pretty sure it's a no, but does anyone know for sure if any unsigned guys like Peick, Tickle, Deano, Bogle, Weimer, Bowers, Chisholm, Bisceglia, Charboneau, Schmidt, Alix, Durham, Clason, Clout, ETC. are racing Saturday?

Also, JGR for sure won't be there, right? Will they make the new team announcement there though? Maybe at the press conference?
|
GD2
Fantasy
815th
10/12/2016 7:20am
twotwosix wrote:
I am pretty sure it's a no, but does anyone know for sure if any unsigned guys like Peick, Tickle, Deano, Bogle, Weimer, Bowers, Chisholm, Bisceglia...
I am pretty sure it's a no, but does anyone know for sure if any unsigned guys like Peick, Tickle, Deano, Bogle, Weimer, Bowers, Chisholm, Bisceglia, Charboneau, Schmidt, Alix, Durham, Clason, Clout, ETC. are racing Saturday?

Also, JGR for sure won't be there, right? Will they make the new team announcement there though? Maybe at the press conference?
Clout is back in Australia (and I don't believe he even has a bike), so that's a no. Chisholm is signed up and so is Schmidt, so they should be there. Charb, Alix, and Durham won't be racing. Not completely sure on the Suzuki boys or JGR, but at this point I'm not expecting them to show (unless JGR shows up to announce the deal with Suzuki like you suggested).
twotwosix
10/12/2016 7:25am
twotwosix wrote:
I am pretty sure it's a no, but does anyone know for sure if any unsigned guys like Peick, Tickle, Deano, Bogle, Weimer, Bowers, Chisholm, Bisceglia...

GD2 wrote:
Clout is back in Australia (and I don't believe he even has a bike), so that's a no. Chisholm is signed up and so is Schmidt...
Clout is back in Australia (and I don't believe he even has a bike), so that's a no. Chisholm is signed up and so is Schmidt, so they should be there. Charb, Alix, and Durham won't be racing. Not completely sure on the Suzuki boys or JGR, but at this point I'm not expecting them to show (unless JGR shows up to announce the deal with Suzuki like you suggested).
Thanks GD2.

JGR sure is taking their sweet time. Must be a fair amount going on over there with sponsor and riders...
10/12/2016 8:09am
I don't think any JGR riders or Factory Suzuki riders will
Be there aka barcia Weston Phil Bogle tickle weimer Wilson
JBlain619
10/12/2016 9:07am
GD2 wrote:
Clout is back in Australia (and I don't believe he even has a bike), so that's a no. Chisholm is signed up and so is Schmidt...
I thought Clout signed a multi-year deal?

The Shop

GD2
Fantasy
815th
10/12/2016 9:08am
JBlain619 wrote:
I thought Clout signed a multi-year deal?
Mad Racing folded.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
10/12/2016 9:10am
I talked to Dean last night, and he's not going.
a22
10/12/2016 10:42am
I am not racing MEC unfortunately , still unsigned also.... (have been for the last 30 years but hoping things will improve)? Unsure
Katoomey
10/12/2016 11:22am
a22 wrote:
I am not racing MEC unfortunately , still unsigned also.... (have been for the last 30 years but hoping things will improve)? Unsure
nice one, that made me laugh..
a22
10/12/2016 12:09pm Edited Date/Time 10/12/2016 12:45pm
a22 wrote:
Katoomey wrote:
nice one, that made me laugh..
Lol- yea, still unsigned but my Agent says the problem is that my 'Social Media presence' is not strong enough and I am not 'ballin' like some of the others do nowdays-
get that sorted and the offers will just flood in! Laughing

.... phone is ringing now... could be RCH looking for a 10th rider?

Post a reply to: Are any of the top unsigned riders racing MEC?

The Latest