Archview Mx Area Qualifier. What’s was in the sand ?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/16/2019 5:16 PM

I would never go to Archview Mx Park in Washington Park ILLINOIS. I wasn’t blaming the guy for damaging mine and multiple other peoples bikes for the HARSH chemical he put on his track to help dry it until I messaged the owner (Paul Willis) and he said “Learn how to wash a bike kid LOL” Was anyone else bike damaged we need to do something about this. Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

4/16/2019 5:23 PM

IN

|

4/16/2019 5:29 PM

That bike looks fucked shocked Would make his face look worse.

|

4/16/2019 5:38 PM

And after reading your message to the owner and seeing his dead shitty reply, he just seems like a careless money grabbing cunt. angry

|

4/16/2019 5:40 PM

I’d be spewin’.

|

4/16/2019 5:57 PM

looks a bit like the lime incident at san diego sx.

|

4/16/2019 6:02 PM

Other bikes like this too??

|

vomiting equals disqualification.

4/16/2019 6:02 PM

If lime was involved, you best check your boots, lid and kit too.. That shit on your skin will put you in the burns unit..

|

4/16/2019 6:46 PM

I think the owner probably doesn’t want to create an admission of guilt. The owners are good people.....probably hust a little lime in the dirt. I doubt they put it there......act of god. Sorry about your ride

|

4/16/2019 7:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/16/2019 7:15 PM

Not saying it’s your fault, but how long was bike left before cleaning? I used to practice down near the ocean on reclaimed land and if I didn’t wash bike within an hour or two, similar would happen.

|

4/16/2019 7:16 PM

Dropbear wrote:

Not saying it’s your fault, but how long was bike left before cleaning? I used to practice down near the ocean on reclaimed ...more

My buddy cleaned the bike right after my 2 Motos that day. Moto 1 and moto 4.

|

4/16/2019 7:18 PM

BR8ES wrote:

Yea lots some worse than others but yea people are pissed

|

4/16/2019 7:19 PM

Dropbear wrote:

Not saying it’s your fault, but how long was bike left before cleaning? I used to practice down near the ocean on reclaimed ...more

Jwagner 312 wrote:

That sucks, sorry to hear. Needs to be sorted.

|

4/16/2019 7:20 PM

Dropbear wrote:

Jwagner 312 wrote:

Well one of them are responsible to sort you out a new bike.

|

4/16/2019 7:22 PM

BR8ES wrote:

Jwagner 312 wrote:

Yea lots some worse than others but yea people are pissed

I can see the dude getting his head caved in more than once. Going to be a que for it plus a que for new bikes.

|

4/16/2019 7:29 PM

How many hours on your bike and do you have pictures of it at the start of the weekend?

|

4/16/2019 7:54 PM

I guarantee Archview didn’t add anything to the sand. This isn’t Supercross, it is a dirt bike track caddy corner across the freeway from Larry Flynt’s in the ghetto of East St Louis. They just got a new load of sand last week to add to the track. They got an inch of rain the night before the race. Any time you participate in a mud race, you roll the dice when it comes to ruining your bike. That is exactly why I didn’t show up last weekend.

|

4/16/2019 8:07 PM

Nothing some SOS pads, mild acidic cleaner, and some elbow grease can’t fix for the frame and engine. I wouldn’t sweat it too much.

|

4/16/2019 8:16 PM

Multiple bikes were affected. Over 10 from the posts I’ve seen. The track owner made a joke in response to everyone who brought it to his attention.

|

4/16/2019 8:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/16/2019 11:27 PM

Jokes from the owner will stop if he starts receiving medical bills from burns.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

4/16/2019 10:37 PM

#limegate
Sorry dude. Good luck getting money out of the guy. But hey, the riders got money out of feld so anything's possible.

|

4/16/2019 11:00 PM

The OP is extra triggered because of what happened, but responded "haha" to the track owner's joke.

I think this would be covered by the waiver. There is probably something in there about potential damage to property. Simple green would probably take care of that grime.

I feel like if there was actually physical damage such as burns we would have seen them by now.

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

4/16/2019 11:20 PM

some dirtbikers: damn i wish there were more places i could ride my dirtbike

also dirtbikers: you should go after the track owner for damages.

|

4/17/2019 12:20 AM

soggy wrote:

also dirtbikers: you should go after the track ...more

This!
This sport has too many numbskulls amongst us.
It’s a bike. Ride it. Clean it. It won’t stay ‘new’ forever.

|

The above may be fact or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting. I am not sure, you have no chance.

4/17/2019 3:50 AM

I have been to Archview more than a few times and know many others that have been there also. I am not aware of any problems like this in the past and in fact the dirt is the best aspect of this track. I have also rode many mud races and my bikes have never had this happen from riding in the mud. Saying that I have had something like this happen when I got lazy and used some Purple Power on my bike to clean and wash it. It made my bike have spots and looked like crap. Now I only use Simple Green and water and have never had another issue.

|

4/17/2019 4:25 AM

soggy wrote:

also dirtbikers: you should go after the track ...more

Thisusernameisavailable wrote:

This!
This sport has too many numbskulls amongst us.
It’s a bike. Ride it. Clean it. It won’t stay ‘new’ forever.

So you want your bike to have look like shit from lime??? I put a lot of hours on my bikes and I still keep them looking new. That guys bike is fucked from whatever they had in the dirt. I’d be pissed

|

4/17/2019 4:37 AM

MotoMan12345 wrote:

So you want your bike to have look like shit from lime??? I put a lot of hours on my bikes and I still keep them looking new. ...more

No I don't want my bike to look shit because of Lime, BUT it is somewhat a 'cost' or risk of riding it- wear & tear, dirt takes it's toll. Who is to blame that the dirt has an acidic make-up? No one!

Typical fuckin' Americans, looking for someone to blame all the time..

|

The above may be fact or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting. I am not sure, you have no chance.

4/17/2019 5:18 AM

Your hahaha reply showed something that always holds true...

People will always kiss the ass of a track owner no matter how terrible they are just to be on their good side. In a way, track owners get away with anything and riders allow it.

|

4/17/2019 5:52 AM

During Friday's practice session there was a white granulated substance on the track. It was heavy in the first left hand turn, if you were starting a moto coming out of the gate. It was also on the very far back stretch or whoop section running parallel with the road you come into the park. You could smell the stuff it was not sand.

|

4/17/2019 6:05 AM

observeroffacts wrote:

Your hahaha reply showed something that always holds true...

People will always kiss the ass of a track owner no matter how ...more

I would not be doing any sort of ass kissing for anyone, let alone a track owner. If the owner is a prick like this owner seems to be with that shitty reply of no fucks given, I would take my riding elsewhere.

|