Aqua Blasting / Vapour Blasting

deccr250
Wondering if someone on here can point me in the right direction..I’m wanting a few pieces aqua blasted for my CR build.
I’m located in the UK, maybe a member on here has access to a vapour blasting cabinet and will be able to do them for me In return for some cash? Or at least put me in touch with someone who can!

Any help is appreciated guys, thanks Smile
|
CBird81
7/15/2020 11:43am
deccr250 wrote:
Wondering if someone on here can point me in the right direction..I’m wanting a few pieces aqua blasted for my CR build. I’m located in the...
Wondering if someone on here can point me in the right direction..I’m wanting a few pieces aqua blasted for my CR build.
I’m located in the UK, maybe a member on here has access to a vapour blasting cabinet and will be able to do them for me In return for some cash? Or at least put me in touch with someone who can!

Hi mate whereabouts in the UK?
deccr250
7/15/2020 11:46am
deccr250 wrote:
Wondering if someone on here can point me in the right direction..I’m wanting a few pieces aqua blasted for my CR build. I’m located in the...

CBird81 wrote:
Hi mate whereabouts in the UK?
Hello bud..I’m in Hungerford, Berkshire Smile
aeffertz
7/15/2020 11:51am
deccr250
7/15/2020 11:56am
aeffertz wrote:
These guys sponsor JT$ podcast and appear to do great work. Depending on the size of the parts you need blasted, you could probably ship it...
Hey man thanks for that, I’m looking to get triple clamps and a few other small parts done so the shipping costs could add up.
Could be something to consider though if I don’t manage to find anything in the UK.

The Shop

CBird81
7/15/2020 12:12pm Edited Date/Time 7/15/2020 12:14pm
aeffertz wrote:
These guys sponsor JT$ podcast and appear to do great work. Depending on the size of the parts you need blasted, you could probably ship it...
deccr250 wrote:
Hey man thanks for that, I’m looking to get triple clamps and a few other small parts done so the shipping costs could add up. Could...
Hey man thanks for that, I’m looking to get triple clamps and a few other small parts done so the shipping costs could add up.
Could be something to consider though if I don’t manage to find anything in the UK.
I’ve just used a company called ‘Bike Aqua blasting Ltd’ based just outside Leicester to do some engine casings and hubs... Did a good job and a nice chap!
deccr250
7/15/2020 12:21pm
CBird81 wrote:
I’ve just used a company called ‘Bike Aqua blasting Ltd’ based just outside Leicester to do some engine casings and hubs... Did a good job and...
I’ve just used a company called ‘Bike Aqua blasting Ltd’ based just outside Leicester to do some engine casings and hubs... Did a good job and a nice chap!
Just found his website, I’ll get in contact with him. Thanks very much bud Smile

Post a reply to: Aqua Blasting / Vapour Blasting

The Latest