Applying this to broc tickle...

Related:
Create New Tag

12/28/2018 10:37 AM

Any thoughts? This is not a thread to roast me because we all know Justin cooper is the future, as well as im honestly bummed about the Mookie situation, hope hes back up to speed by A1....

|

Justin Cooper is the future.

12/28/2018 10:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/28/2018 10:44 AM

NYmotocross wrote:

Any thoughts? This is not a thread to roast me because we all know Justin cooper is the future, as well as im honestly bummed about the Mookie situation, hope hes back up to speed by A1....

it makes FIM look sort of professional with its drug test handling, and that takes a bit,

|

12/28/2018 10:57 AM

JUSTIN COOPER IS THE FUTURE

|

12/28/2018 11:13 AM

NYmotocross wrote:

When are you going to start paying off all the people you owe money for losing the bet ??cool

|

Ed Johnson

12/28/2018 11:27 AM

NYmotocross wrote:

lostboy819 wrote:

When are you going to start paying off all the people you owe money for losing the bet ??cool

I’m wondering who let him back in, it wasn’t me ?

|

12/28/2018 11:35 AM

Pay up or STFU.

|

12/28/2018 12:05 PM

imoto34 wrote:

Pay up or STFU.

Exactly. No excuses.

|

12/28/2018 12:05 PM

Who's ready to double down?

|

Justin Cooper is the future.

12/28/2018 12:06 PM

NYmotocross wrote:

THE FUTURE

|

A 350 is always the solution.
My favorite time of year is when the biblical rains come to Southern California

12/28/2018 12:08 PM

NYMotocross is very very wild.

That being said, Justin Cooper is really fast. And I’m not even from the same state as him.

|

12/28/2018 1:05 PM

Interesting...

|

12/28/2018 1:06 PM

Ill just keep waiting for usada/wada to catch a motocrosser using ACTUAL steroids or ACTUAL blood doping

Photo

|

12/28/2018 5:19 PM

Who let you back in the club? Guy B im pointing at you

|

2009 RMZ 250 (sold)
2004 LTZ 400
#nukethequads

12/28/2018 7:20 PM

NYmotocross wrote:

So is that your only offer ?

I’ll be honest, I think Justin Cooper has as much raw talent as anyone in his class and could win a championship this year. But there are several others that will be gunning for the same results.

There are people on this board who would normally be a Justin Cooper fan, but your posting ruined it for them. I get the feeling he will do well this year, try keeping quiet on here, so that the rest of us can enjoy watching him.

|

12/28/2018 8:44 PM

NYmotocross wrote:

langhammx wrote:

I’ll be honest, I think Justin Cooper has as much raw talent as anyone in his class and could win a championship this year. But there are several others that will be gunning for the same results.

There are people on this board who would normally be a Justin Cooper fan, but your posting ruined it for them. I get the feeling he will do well this year, try keeping quiet on here, so that the rest of us can enjoy watching him.

Pay his bets or stfu.

|

12/28/2018 8:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/28/2018 8:50 PM

Marty1028 wrote:

Who let you back in the club? Guy B im pointing at you

Well, I know who reclicked him... smile

|

12/28/2018 8:59 PM

NYmotocross wrote:

langhammx wrote:

mxb2 wrote:

Pay his bets or stfu.

I assume your joking?

|

12/28/2018 9:03 PM

langhammx wrote:

mxb2 wrote:

Pay his bets or stfu.

jgmxdad251 wrote:

I assume your joking?

Why would i joke,. He made the bets not me. Internet or not. Dont bet if ya cant pay. Simple.

|