Apology to the Forum on GP domination

Team Euro
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 5:55am
Sorry to have touched on the subject of the host nations representation at the 2010 USGP..The AMA riders the AMA chose to participate should be proud of the results, again I apologize and hope to see this level of participation next year, the world is watching. Kudos and I hope the administrators don`t feel the need to censor adverse opinions to protect the forum participants.
|
ATKpilot99
6/1/2010 6:28pm
I was kinda wondering why that thread got sent to the dumbgeon so quick, or at all... Ive seen much worse hang out here for a lot longer than that.
Alex
6/1/2010 6:31pm Edited Date/Time 6/1/2010 6:32pm
Your like a Mccread with a sense of humour but jeezus you push your luck Laughing
Team Euro
6/1/2010 6:33pm
Please accept my humble apologies and hope this forum stays pure and go AMA next year. I`m so sorry and again I will be a good forum member , but will not join the AMA again after leaving in 1978 as a top 100 plate holder. Oh my!!!
MXEditor
6/1/2010 6:34pm
Better topic: WTF is that on your avatar?

The Shop

Masonry
6/1/2010 6:35pm
I completely get why you posted that. Too many American posters post the same shit but for the AMA. Bottom line is that except for James, both series are pretty similar in talent and speed in the 450 class. I would say after watching the GP in person that the AMA series has a much deeper 250 class.
Team Euro
6/1/2010 6:36pm
A Californian Roadrunner..beep beep, oh shit ,I gave my roots away....
typ2vw159
6/1/2010 6:37pm
Team Euro wrote:
Please accept my humble apologies and hope this forum stays pure and go AMA next year. I`m so sorry and again I will be a good...
Please accept my humble apologies and hope this forum stays pure and go AMA next year. I`m so sorry and again I will be a good forum member , but will not join the AMA again after leaving in 1978 as a top 100 plate holder. Oh my!!!
Only if you start a Freestone thread.Tongue
Team Euro
6/1/2010 6:42pm
Left the AMA long ago and never looked back, they treat the everyday low budget riders worse than they did 40 years ago, Freestone..I don`t need no stinkin Freestone, I`m in France,,have a inner turmoil on which is worse though...Huh
Trent179
6/1/2010 6:49pm
Masonry wrote:
I completely get why you posted that. Too many American posters post the same shit but for the AMA. Bottom line is that except for James...
I completely get why you posted that. Too many American posters post the same shit but for the AMA. Bottom line is that except for James, both series are pretty similar in talent and speed in the 450 class. I would say after watching the GP in person that the AMA series has a much deeper 250 class.
Agreed, but I would throw RV right in there with James. Even though he is a lil busted up rt now....
hoppsan
6/1/2010 6:50pm
You sort of ruin it for the rest of us who'd like nothing more than mutual respect for and between the two different "sides" you know. You will not un-cockify anyone by being cocky back, this kind of shit just fuels the fire.

Bottom line: If you're a douchebag when things go the way you want people will be douchebags right back at you when things don't. Sadly the rest of us gets pulled in into that mess.
Lucifa.
6/1/2010 7:00pm
Masonry wrote:
I completely get why you posted that. Too many American posters post the same shit but for the AMA. Bottom line is that except for James...
Trent179 wrote:
Agreed, but I would throw RV right in there with James. Even though he is a lil busted up rt now....
Might as well throw in Townley too. He is a real flyer when he 100% and I can wait for the day that him and Stewie lock horns. BTW, for those of us that have followed Townley's career know that last weekend, he was not at his best.
Team Euro
6/1/2010 7:01pm
hoppsan wrote:
You sort of ruin it for the rest of us who'd like nothing more than mutual respect for and between the two different "sides" you know...
You sort of ruin it for the rest of us who'd like nothing more than mutual respect for and between the two different "sides" you know. You will not un-cockify anyone by being cocky back, this kind of shit just fuels the fire.

Bottom line: If you're a douchebag when things go the way you want people will be douchebags right back at you when things don't. Sadly the rest of us gets pulled in into that mess.
I`ve earned the right to be a douchbag..you haven`t ...big difference Mr Bildt .
Team Euro
6/1/2010 7:08pm
hoppsan wrote:
You sort of ruin it for the rest of us who'd like nothing more than mutual respect for and between the two different "sides" you know...

Team Euro wrote:
I`ve earned the right to be a douchbag..you haven`t ...big difference Mr Bildt .
Don`t you ever try to associate yourself on any level with me, there is no "us" as far as experience goes, just be cool and contribute politely.....
Team Euro
6/1/2010 7:12pm
Masonry wrote:
Trent179 wrote:
Lucifa. wrote:
Might as well throw in Townley too. He is a real flyer when he 100% and I can wait for the day that him and Stewie...
Might as well throw in Townley too. He is a real flyer when he 100% and I can wait for the day that him and Stewie lock horns. BTW, for those of us that have followed Townley's career know that last weekend, he was not at his best.
Ben could retire tommorrow and open a KTM dealership somewhere and hold his head up tall as a FIM World Champion..he has nothing to prove to anyone, he a Champion already.
6/1/2010 7:15pm
hoppsan wrote:

Team Euro wrote:
Team Euro wrote:
Don`t you ever try to associate yourself on any level with me, there is no "us" as far as experience goes, just be cool and contribute...
Don`t you ever try to associate yourself on any level with me, there is no "us" as far as experience goes, just be cool and contribute politely.....
Oh boy. One "those" guys.
txmxer
6/1/2010 7:18pm
Team Euro wrote:
Team Euro wrote:
Don`t you ever try to associate yourself on any level with me, there is no "us" as far as experience goes, just be cool and contribute...
hahaha...Team Euro has a split personality.
rc4187
6/1/2010 7:21pm
I don't get into the whole "Nationalism" thing. I didn't make any of the AMA guys better than the FIM guys or visa versa. People are people and have the same potential (usually). Just wish you'd quit saying the AMA picked the riders that rode. That's dumb. Once again... If the rider wanted to ride, they did.
petegrath
6/1/2010 7:27pm
Heh... Humility took an unplanned exit...

No worries though, most of the guys around here appreciate good racing and raw talent. It don't matter which passport they hold, or where the birth certificate was issued.

But shit talking is still awful fun! Wink
Team Euro
6/1/2010 7:32pm
rc4187 wrote:
I don't get into the whole "Nationalism" thing. I didn't make any of the AMA guys better than the FIM guys or visa versa. People are...
I don't get into the whole "Nationalism" thing. I didn't make any of the AMA guys better than the FIM guys or visa versa. People are people and have the same potential (usually). Just wish you'd quit saying the AMA picked the riders that rode. That's dumb. Once again... If the rider wanted to ride, they did.
Wrong, they had to summit a request to the AMA and be approved to represent the host nation`s riding federation (AMA) in a FIM international competition., this is not a you show and pay,you ride thing
Masonry
6/1/2010 7:35pm
rc4187 wrote:
I don't get into the whole "Nationalism" thing. I didn't make any of the AMA guys better than the FIM guys or visa versa. People are...
Team Euro wrote:
Wrong, they had to summit a request to the AMA and be approved to represent the host nation`s riding federation (AMA) in a FIM international competition...
Wrong, they had to summit a request to the AMA and be approved to represent the host nation`s riding federation (AMA) in a FIM international competition., this is not a you show and pay,you ride thing
Do you even know what you are arguing? The GP riders are very fast and it would have been cool to have more AMA riders attend the race. However, not many top AMA riders chose to race.
Slow
6/1/2010 7:40pm
rc4187 wrote:
Team Euro wrote:
Wrong, they had to summit a request to the AMA and be approved to represent the host nation`s riding federation (AMA) in a FIM international competition...
I'm pretty sure if you had a AMA pro card all you had to do was pay the entry fee, show up, pass tech, and ride. I know one of the guys and he never said anything about being hand picked by the AMA to race.
6/1/2010 7:47pm
Team Euro wrote:
txmxer wrote:
hahaha...Team Euro has a split personality.
Is he RCP?
Outsider
6/1/2010 7:54pm
hoppsan wrote:

Team Euro wrote:
Team Euro wrote:
Wow, nice apology there Team Toolbox.

Feel free to dunk your head and flush.
rc4187
6/1/2010 8:38pm
rc4187 wrote:
Team Euro wrote:
Don't know how I could be wrong... The one's that chose to do it submitted a request...... big deal... they still chose to.
bents
Fantasy
909th
6/1/2010 9:22pm
I was a little bummed by the quick pull into the dumbgeon myself... I thought it was a healthy discussion and I've been tied to a stake and burned for suggesting one class in sx for the love of pearl. The shoot out in vegas kind of supported my view on that btw but I don't want to steal the thread when an apology is being offered! Still not sure why you are apologizing there Team Euro-no biggie.
TriRacer27
Fantasy
44th
6/1/2010 11:29pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:17pm
Team Euro wrote:
Please accept my humble apologies and hope this forum stays pure and go AMA next year. I`m so sorry and again I will be a good...
OK uncle Rico, quit living in 1978.

Post a reply to: Apology to the Forum on GP domination

The Latest