Ap pass on forkner

downard254
7/8/2018 3:33pm
It was a totally unnecessary move if you want to finish second, now, if you are going for the win, then yea, two thumbs up here!
Bob_Ryan
7/8/2018 3:38pm
I still do not get what the argument even is about these passes. The pass Marvin put on Tomac in Supercross is what any other top 5 or so guy would have done. If Tomac was covering the inside line he would have been exactly where Marv was going and there would be no discussion. If Forkner was covering the inside line as he should have done there would be no discussion.
I simply don't understand the question. These guys have been racing long enough to know better and there should be no excuse !!!
Graybeard
Fantasy
2478th
7/8/2018 3:47pm
Dick move by AP, and yes, I race competitively. There was no need for it, he could have turned tighter as he had been before, and still maintained the lead. He chose to take the front end out. Does it happen in racing? Yes. Do I like it? No. Do I do it in a race? No.
Bob_Ryan
7/8/2018 3:54pm
Well if you race competitively then you must be aware of covering the inside line when you are dicing with someone that is that close to you that you just pulled the same move on 3 corners earlier. Part of racing is out thinking your competition. Why even put yourself in a position for someone to take advantage of your poor line selection ???

The Shop

7/8/2018 4:55pm
Everyone in the world may have seen this by now but here's the vid.

FARANG
7/8/2018 6:27pm
If you watch the video above, Forkner does the same thing to Plessinger a couple of corners before (at the 14/15 second mark).

It was just a bit of payback for that IMO, but Plessinger avoided the rear wheel that came across him and Forkner didn't.

Racing incident.

Post a reply to: Ap pass on forkner

The Latest