Anyway to RECORD with the NBC gold package?

Wont be back until after race starts, anyway to record NBC gold?
|
jeffro503
1/26/2019 5:39pm
I'm not sure what you're running your app on , but it seems ( at least I heard ) in Firefox and chrome you can rewind it to the beginning , but people have said that you can't rewind on the Apple devices. I use Firefox , but haven't remembered to try it out yet , since I have been able to watch it live as of late.
1/26/2019 5:43pm
jeffro503 wrote:
I'm not sure what you're running your app on , but it seems ( at least I heard ) in Firefox and chrome you can rewind...
I'm not sure what you're running your app on , but it seems ( at least I heard ) in Firefox and chrome you can rewind it to the beginning , but people have said that you can't rewind on the Apple devices. I use Firefox , but haven't remembered to try it out yet , since I have been able to watch it live as of late.
Using it on a Roku Smart TV, via the app, but...maybe ill try web browser and see if it starts from beginning. Thanks
pbody
Fantasy
347th
1/26/2019 9:05pm
Just tried using app on phone, and no way to play from beginning. Ugh!!

The Shop

kb228
1/26/2019 9:55pm
Download a screen recorder. Iphones have them built in. PC has fraps, dxtory, nvidia geforce etc..
shiftmx_22
Fantasy
708th
1/27/2019 12:27am
pbody wrote:
Download Firefox on your phone. Go to NBC Sports Gold website. Go to the supercross live stream. It will ask if you want to open in the NBC app, decline. Click to the right of the address bar, select request desktop version. Then you can watch on your phone and rewind. It’s a bit of a pain, but it works.
FlaNard
1/27/2019 12:28am
Must be. I watched the races hours after on a website that recorded them.
ts.p311
1/27/2019 12:40am
For people that don't want to pay full price for gold, you could split it up between a few people. I was logged in at 3 different locations tonight, and none of us had problems.
pbody
Fantasy
347th
1/27/2019 7:15am
shiftmx_22 wrote:
Download Firefox on your phone. Go to NBC Sports Gold website. Go to the supercross live stream. It will ask if you want to open in...
Download Firefox on your phone. Go to NBC Sports Gold website. Go to the supercross live stream. It will ask if you want to open in the NBC app, decline. Click to the right of the address bar, select request desktop version. Then you can watch on your phone and rewind. It’s a bit of a pain, but it works.
Thanks! Will give it a try next week.
KDXGarage
1/27/2019 3:36pm
I got a late start. I had to fast forward to what looked like one hour into it, but it was really the start.

When the real show was over, it kicked me back to the start, and I had to fast forward to where I was.

A couple of weeks ago, I had to pause for something, so I was several minutes behind. I got kicked back to the start then, too. Laptop, Google Chrome
disbanded
Fantasy
1734th
1/27/2019 3:37pm
KDXGarage wrote:
I got a late start. I had to fast forward to what looked like one hour into it, but it was really the start. When the...
I got a late start. I had to fast forward to what looked like one hour into it, but it was really the start.

When the real show was over, it kicked me back to the start, and I had to fast forward to where I was.

A couple of weeks ago, I had to pause for something, so I was several minutes behind. I got kicked back to the start then, too. Laptop, Google Chrome
The exact same thing happened to me
harescrambled
Fantasy
1942nd
1/27/2019 3:49pm
ts.p311 wrote:
For people that don't want to pay full price for gold, you could split it up between a few people. I was logged in at 3...
For people that don't want to pay full price for gold, you could split it up between a few people. I was logged in at 3 different locations tonight, and none of us had problems.
not to be a wet blanket, but you do realize that's theft of service, don't you?
1/27/2019 4:24pm
pbody wrote:
You are able to rewatch all races. Just find the date and scroll do to the event you want to watch.
pbody
Fantasy
347th
1/27/2019 5:14pm
pbody wrote:
You are able to rewatch all races. Just find the date and scroll do to the event you want to watch.
Yeah, I understand that. I went to watch the race about 1.5 hours after the start and wanted to watch from the beginning, but the app on my phone wouldn't let me rewind or start from beginning. shiftmx_22 had a tip above, so if I start watching mid-race again, will give his method a try.

Also, sure would be nice if there was a fast-forward 10-sec, or even better 30-sec just like the 10-sec rewind feature. Afterall, I did pay...what was it....$89 Blush

Post a reply to: Anyway to RECORD with the NBC gold package?

The Latest